Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal D HadwaleYour feedback matters!
I have a Beard which is rough & often get hair fall I am using grow & glow oil of Dr. things please suggest me best hair oil & shampoo which keeps my beard long & soft. That will be your most kindness .
I am suffering from multiple lipoma. Is it harmful. Please give suggestion. What should I do? Do I need to do any tests?
I have chickenpox marks on face on face, even after two years so What should I do so that they get removed easily quickly?
Please somebody tell me! Which homeopathic medicine should I take for my new hair growth my hair become so thin rough dry and weak too please some body guide me.
Doctor, I am 15 now. My face is full of pimples. Red heads and some black heads. And some pores. Please advice me a lotion by which my face can look neat and young.
That's my first question, I have a problem of hairfall from last five month I trace that problem I did every possible try but no result please help me.
I have pimples on my face since 4 months have medicines (DOXT-SL) as well as cream (PERNEX ACtm 2.5℅) and using soap (ACNIL SOAP)
I want to take Viagra , so please suggest me some good names of Viagra pills. I don't have any decease nor I have any allergy.
I'm having with the problem of hair falling, I been bald many times as knowing it will slow down my hair falling, but it never did. So pls sir now yu suggest me to some tips which ll help me to stop this problem.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.