Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha SatheYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 25 and my height is 5'4" and weight 80kgs before the time of periods my body was swelling is there any problem?
I am 34 weeks pregnant now. My baby had turned head down position in 32 weeks but now again it is at breech position I am really scared if it does not come head down position. Please suggest what should I do because I want a normal delivery.
I am 17 year old girl I got intimate with my bf last week he touch my vagina but did not ejaculate nor put finger in it we had wore clothes he just rubbed his penis on my vagina I don't think so sperm has reached there but still have doubt shall I get periods what will happen if I am pregnant.
I went and had a Ultrasound, they said that I have CYST in both breast and that I have to go back in 6mth's and get them checked out. They said the name of the cyst I can not remember it. Is this calling for any CONCERN?
Sir after doing sex my wife vagina getting pain and burning suggest me sir what to sir and my skin also shred and pain sir.
I need a baby which is the mean time of sex I do not know? And when we do sex the lower part burns both of us why? And what is the solution.
Mere breast me itching ki problem hai nipple me kuch white liquid type bhi lagta hai I am not married what is that? Please advise.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.
I'm 19 years old female I want to lose weight I'm doing all the exercise drinking green tea twice a day and water alot eating less and stopped to eat junk food and sugar but I can't see the result so my question is FAT OBLITERATOR, SKINNY BUNNY TEA , garcinia COMBOGIA WHICH PRO DUCT TO USE DOCTOR IS IT SAFE TO USE OR NOT YOU ARE MORE KNOWLEDGE ABLE THEN ME SO I WANT A SUGGESTION TO USE IT OR NOT.Please tell.
What should I do when the condom is tore inside vagina during sex. Doing sex date is 21-12-2016 please tell me.
My wife 9 week pregnant Morning se lekar night tak ka diet chart bata dijiye Daily routine me kis kis time kya kya khana chahiye jisse healthy pregnancy ho.
Candidiasis or yeast Infection of the female reproductive organ is a condition caused from the fungus known as ‘Candida’. A vaginal yeast infection is accompanied by severe itching, swelling or irritation in your vaginal region.
Yeast is present in your vagina in a small proportion as part of the normal vaginal flora, an imbalance of which results in vaginal Yeast Infection. Frequent in its nature, these infections can be quite bothering due to the symptoms that such as persistent burning sensation in your genital area, excess vaginal discharge, painful sex, rashes followed by soreness around your vagina.
What are the causes of Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Antibiotics lowering good bacteria or ‘lactobacillus’ within your vagina
- Unchecked and untreated diabetes
- A Fragile immune System
- Uncontrolled eating habits, like consuming a lot of sugary food
- Menstrual imbalance
- Inadequate or no sleep
How to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection?
Treatment of the infection varies with the severity of the condition. For simple infections
- One to three days of anti-fungal medications in the form of cream or ointment, for instance, Terazol, Lotrimin, Gynazle and Monistat.
- One dosage of an oral medicine known as Fluconazole
For complicated Infections
There are particular types of Candida that does not respond to the normal treatment and hence requires a more aggressive approach. If you meet any one of the following criteria like uncontrolled diabetes, weak immune system due to HIV positive or medicinal side-effects, you are pregnant, excess build-up of the candida fungus, the infections recur more than four times a year or you are down with severe itching, swelling, redness, tears or sores in your vaginal area, your case is severe and complex.
Possible treatments in this situation can be:
- A 14-day tablet course, cream or ointment for vaginal treatment.
- 2 to 3 dosages or a long term usage of anti-fungal medication or Fluconazole (not suggested for pregnant women).
- Cure of your sexual partner who may be transmitting it to you (although these are rare) or use of condoms during intercourse.