Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sneha AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir I am so thin from childhood and I eat so much but my body is not gaining weight I am very tens please tell me what can I do.
I am 42 year old man, professional most of sedentary work. On off in exercise. I was consistent in weight till past one year where from suddenly my weight has shooted up by 6-7 kgs what diet should i follow to avoid weight gain an reduce my weight now ?
Hi. I am 25 years female and my weight is 58. I want to lose my weight. I want to tips on how to do dieting with indian and exercises to lose weight.
Dear sir mera weight nahi badta he, bhook nahii lagti he jyada to please mujhe sahi treatment batayiye jisse ki me apni health ko sahi direction me lete huve apni life ko or behatar tarike se aage badau. Please tell me right treatment.
Hi. I am 22 years old and i am just 44kilos weight. What I do please suggest something. I wanna put weight soon.
I want to reduce my belly fat but at every weekend I take drink and smoke also will it affect on my diet.
Hi doctor, I'm getting wool kind of stuff from my belly button once a day. Even I don't know how it will get form. Is it harms? Thanks in advance.
I am of 87 kgs and try to reduce my weight but not got success. Is there any medicine to reduce my weight?
I am eating lunch type breakfast at morning daily, afternoon I don't had any food, evening time eat dinner meal at 6 pm. Tell me this routine is good or bad. If bad tell me the side effects on body.
I am 15 years old girl . I want to loose my weight . Now my weight is 55 kg I want to loose my weight till 40 kg . Pls help me loose weight.
For the past two days my uncle says his full body burns like chilly past applied on his body. What will be the reason.
I feel very tired always. I do not do any work all the day. But still I feel tired. Please suggest me any tip.
If you are into healthy eating, but like a dose of fat in your diet, we have a surprise for you. Not all fats are unhealthy. Saturated fats should be taken as a part of your diet while trans-fat should be banished. There are a lot of fats that are healthy and can actually help in promoting good health.
So read on to know how to eat lots of fat and still be healthy!
- Avocados: Avocados contain a monounsaturated fat that goes by the name of Oleic Acid. This also has numerous health benefits and is known as a super food that gives us Omega-3 fatty acids. It even contains plenty of potassium.
- Cheese: Remember to have a slice of cheese the next time you find yourself avoiding that mandatory glass of milk. Cheese is known as a great source of protein, calcium and vitamin B 12 as well as phosphorous. It also contains fatty acids that can even reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Dark Chocolate: A small dose of dark chocolate a day can actually keep skin damage and cardiac disease at bay. That's the result of medical studies. This superfood can also encourage better brain function thanks to the fact that it is rich in iron, magnesium, copper and other nutrients as well as essential fats.
- Eggs: The fats found in eggs do not affect the cholesterol levels in the blood, which makes it the ideal source of essential and healthy fats as well as protein and calcium. Eggs can protect the eyes from wear and tear thanks to the heavy element of choline. Plus, it also known as a weight loss friendly food.
- Fish: Fish and other seafood have proven health benefits thanks to the Omega-3 fatty acids, which can actually aid you in your weight loss journey and keep your heart healthy. This lean protein also helps in giving you essential nutrition when ingested on a regular basis.
- Seed Oil: Sunflower, olive oil and flaxseed oil have healthy fats with proven health benefits for everyone. The fats present in this kind of oil are very healthy and can actually help in retaining the good health of bones.
- Nuts: Dry fruit, almonds, figs, pistachios and raisins help in giving you your daily dose of natural fats that are healthy. You can munch on these for essential vitamins and minerals along with the fat content.
Improve your overall health as well as the quality of your hair and skin with these essential and healthy fats!