Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SneghalYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my heart bit. Dat's too fast. 120normal nd extend to 180bit per second. What should I do for controlling it.
I am 27year old. I had pain in my chest since 15days. What is thae reason behind it. Please help me. I had not take any medicine.
My son is of 18 years and his cholesterol levels and uric acid levels in increasing. With high blood pressure. Please suggest me. Any home remedy to bring the uric acid and cholesterol levels in range. And please diagnose the reasons.
I am 41 years diabetic type ii since 2009. I got my health check done and my triglyceride levels are around 525, vldl 46 ldl 127.5 cholesterol /hdl ratio 6.3 cholesterol 206 and hdl 32.5 and uric acid 9.9 my suger fasting 129 and pp 156 without medicine I had done stress echo last october and had nothing abnormal I am having around my chest and hand for quit some time. I am doing swimming regularly. Woul like to have an advise should I go for ct angiography for heart? if yes from where?
When I stand up my blood rise to 180/90. And we I sit my blood drop to 130/78. But my heart rate get high sometime without work up my self. Heart rate at 120.
I had a routine of walking daily around 3-4 km in a day while now due to study pressure, I am in home every time had a walk of some meters. In amidst of this, I am having severe constipation, stools are not passing properly and rather getting accumulated. I also have severe lack of vitamin D3 &B12. I am also suffering from scapula winging and exercise is going a bit, but now my physique is like skinny body with unshaped and fat belly. And hairfall are daymares for me loosing 150 hairs average. Please guide what to do?
I am 42 years old, I have bp 110/90 from two days, an increased diastolic pressure creates any health problems to me please tell me.
I am a bp patient and taking bp medicine and my LDL level is 129.8 HDL is within range. So should I start cholesterol medicine?
I am suffering from depression from last 10 years. Now a days I feel slow pain around my heart what should I do?
I have blood pressure for long period. I take allopathic medicines. Please suggest treatment for BP also.
My cholesterol is 191. And LDL is 99 and HDL is 44, TG is 241, NON HDL 147, Chol/HDL is 4.3. How is my cholesterol condition. What care should I take to be healthy.
Respected Doctor many time I feel fearness and heavy heart beat ,My BP 140/90, ECG is OK , What may be the problem. Please suggest for any test for confirm that my heart is OK or give other necessary advice, Dr. Sony give advice for stress test ,it mean TMT and it is OK and sufficient.
MALE. AGED 61 YEARS. I had bypass surgery in 2008 for 3 blocks. Doctors diagnosed I have CAD and following their advise using allopathy Medicines. No improvement in heart effiency but no life danger. Can any one suggest best homeopathy medicine which can increase heart efficiency. Presently with allopathy medicines I am using Arnica wet dose 6-8 drops with little water and rashes R3 drops. Please assist.
WHAT TO DO IF MY BODY TEMPERATURE SUDDENLY DROPPED TO 35.9 celsius? I HAVE NECK AND SPINE DISL RUPTURES AND BLOOD PRESSURE SOMETIMES GOES UP/DOWN. BUT WHAT ARE IMMEDIATE REMEDIES?
I am suffer to high blood pressure for last six months. Bp is 90/165. But I am normal at present. I have no issue related my bp nor my hody react for high bp. What should I do? Please guide.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.