Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Smruti RajputYour feedback matters!
Hai am 35 years old female, unmarried.past five days sudden pain in my right butt and back of my thighs and calf. Only right side. Is this high in risk. I do not have any health issues so far everything normal. Please help me. But I have heavy stress level.
Since from last 10 years I am suffering from OCD. I am trying to recover from it using different therapy and techniques. But I am not recovered 100%. My top most OCD habit is my feet. Where I go I feel my feet are attached with floor and when I go somewhere I feel that I have missed loosed something important from my feet. Which can cause me. And I feel started distracted and attached with that thought. Than suddenly another irrational thought come in to my mind that I have to go there and I have stick my feet at same place for sometimes. This OCD habit is making my life so disturbed and I get angered and frustration many times. Kindly advise and simple tips to fully recover from this habit.
Hi I bad habit of smoking I smoke 4-5 tyms a day is it mainly effects to digestive system if I drink water immediately after smoking.
I am suffering from chronic insomnia associated with ADHD. I lack concentration in almost everything. If someone is discussing a topic or if a teacher is explaining something I can't understand anything. Also I am unable to sleep from past 6 months. How can this be cured? Is it due to some chemical imbalance?
Hello, I'm facing nervousness and anxiousness till now at the age of 21. Specially in a group of people around me. And I can't able to control it. I think it's natural. Kindly suggest me some tips to get rid of it because its making bad effect on my career as well as in my colleagues.
Thank you for your earlier responses .now I want to say my problem, I studied well up to sixth in my village . But when I changed my school for further education in town I also studied well, my friend who is jealous of me getting rank started saying that I will ' mug up'and all the friends started teasing me that I will mug up and all friends lose interest of doing friendship. It took heavy effect on me and took me in depressed state. When I completed my tenth I became lonely I am unable to move closely with my college friends also. So what should I do.
For some time my mind get disturbed and I can not able to do my work. What is this problem? How I reduce stress on mind?
My son is appearing in CA final for last few terms but every time he is short of aggregate and some and also pluck in one subject. He passed inter with in 2-3 attempts and not getting success in CA final. What can be reason and how to improve it while another son got success in 2-3 attempts. Need your valuable guidance.
My mother is diagnosed with Parkinson's disease I have visited 9 neurophysician across India but they rejected the chance of improvement with no chance of surgery. They said she will never be as she was previously is it true or you think different pls share with me.
What medicines are available for improving memory capacity within 2 weeks (Memory booster) with no side effects plzzz help me my boards are getting close need a good memory help me plzz. Thk uuu.
I am 16 and have just entered +1 medical. The stress is really turning me on. Please help and suggest some measures to overcome stress.
I am having continuous cough for the past 2 months, I am a cigarette addict and into this habit for the past 5 years. What should I do to feel better?
Hello. I am 25year old, and am continuously suffering from loose motion. Now I leave alcohol too but still am suffering. So please help me out. Because of this am under stress.
I currently weigh 103 kg and go for 30 mins brisk Walking daily. I need a vegetarian diet plan to shed the extra kilos as I am also an epilepsy patient.
My voice is no longer clear. Once the operation has occurred in childhood my palate. That time was plastic surgery. Kyunki my palate was not only full shell. Who I am now 30 years old but still not speak clearly passed a measure that is still my voice is perfectly clear and can be cured?
I am having obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) how and where to treat it. Help me with this. Thanks.
Living with anxiety on a daily basis can be really stressful. And while you are dealing with anxiety, it is very important not to sway away with the symptoms and commit yourself to a treatment. For instant release of anxiety, you really don't need to go for a vacation or to the spa or a weekend retreat. It is easy to beat anxiety within 5-15 minutes, just being where you are.
So don't think and instantly reduce your anxiety to give yourself a wonderful day. Here are 5 ways to reduce your anxiety immediately.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. As per a research, doing meditation daily changes the neural pathways of the brain, thereby making it more flexible towards stress. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Deep Breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth. Psychologists state that deep breathing helps to bring down stress and anxiety by lowering the blood pressure.
- Laugh Aloud: A good laugh is a great way to shed off the stress and anxiety. When you laugh, chemical endorphins are released which elevate your mood. A good laugh also lowers the cortisol levels which are the stress hormone.
- Talk to someone: Distracting yourself by talking to friends and family helps. The mind starts wandering when in anxiety and alone and the effective technique to talk to some trusted person helps. The support you get from family and friends just boosts you back and wards you off the symptoms. In case of a panic attack, you can request the company of a friend and relative to watch over you.
- Trick your anxious thoughts: Anxiety does not happen suddenly but is due to the mind's tendency to have negative thoughts spiraling day in and day out and the worse is that you have no control over the thoughts. Learn to tame these thoughts and the triggers which cause these to keep anxiety at bay.
There are strategies which you can try to help you keep anxious thoughts away.
1. Question yourself when you experience anxiety. A long checklist helps you make your thoughts more realistic.
2. Give affirmations to yourself that everything is okay, you will get over the situation. Usually, affirmations are made to comfort one.
3. Know the physical symptoms as many times physical sensations like in case of a panic attack tend to trigger anxiety and stress. When you get used to the symptoms, the mind does not send signals for anxiety to the brain. Create exercise to habituate yourself to a panic attack. There is no cure for anxiety but the fastest way to get your anxiety under control is to simply manage it.