Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
May I know the reasons for the cause of ovarian cyst and could you please tell me the precautions to be taken?
Hii sir/mam. My age is 26. Married 2 years ago. We are planning for children since 6months. There is no dyspareunia bt im unable to tolerate tvs and cervical examination.. My right ovary volume is 11cc they told rtpcod and tight introitus. Im worrying about my health nd about pregnancy please help me please.
From past one month I suffered irregular periods I has periods in last week of july then again in first week of august I had periods around 10august then my normal period scheduled date was around 20august but they came on 19-23august but since 1sep I have bleeding again till now. I have physical relations with my husband and maximum times I used ipill maybe thrice in a month and its happening since long maybe since 5-6 months evry month at least I would have consumed ipill once in month but at some times even thrice in month now my doctor gave me medicine femilon for 21 days I have to take it then 7 days gap and then again 21 days till my cycle is regular is it okay? Will I be okay soon?
I am 23 years female. I am facing vaginal irritation n inflammation. I had sex for the first time day before yesterday. Please help me how will I cure it? I can't tell to any1 as I am unmarried please help me.
Hai sir/ madam my wife is pregnant now which food she can take and which fruits she can eat please advise me.
I am 18 years old I have a problem of irregular menses. Please I want your suggestions? What should I do?
Hi. I have already 3 children but now I had tubactomy so I want another child please what I do for conceive again please suggests me I do tubal reversal or ivf. If I go for ivf doctor give me injection for making egg it will be side effect for that injection ya in future period will be irregular what wil be side effect please let knw.
स्वस्थ शरीर के लिए संतुलित भोजन आवश्यक है जो हमें ऊर्जा प्रदान करे और वृद्धि में सहायक हो तथा बिमारिओं से बचाये.
हमारे भोजन की पूर्ण ऊर्जा की मात्रा निम्नलिखित स्रोतों से आती है;
कार्बोहायड्रेट ५५-६० %
वसा ३० %
प्रोटीन १०-१५ %
कार्बोहायड्रेट कार्बन,हाइड्रोजन और ऑक्सीजन से मिलकर बनते है.तथा हमें ऊर्जा प्रदान करते है.ये दो प्रकार के होते हैं- सरल और काम्प्लेक्स(गरिष्ठ).सरल आसानी से पांच जाते हैं और गरिष्ठ धीरे धीरे पचते है तथा ताकत और स्टैमिना देते हैं. हमारी रोजाना की मात्रा में से लगभग ५५ % ऊर्जा काम्प्लेक्स कार्बोहायड्रेट जैसे साबुत अनाज, आलू और अन्य सब्जियों से मिलने चाहिए.जिससे अन्य पोषक तत्त्व भी भोजन से प्राप्त हो सके.जैसे गेहूं के आते से बनी ब्रेड में मिनरल जैसे कैल्शियम आयरन ,विटामिन और रेशा अधिक मात्र में मिलेगा २ ब्रेड से लगभग १३० कैलोरी मिलती है जो एक सॉफ्ट ड्रिंक की कैलोरी के बराबर होती है जबकि इससे हमें अन्य कोई पोषक तत्त्व नहीं मिलते है.
चीनी एक सरल परिष्कृत (रिफाइंड) कार्बोहायड्रेट है जो मात्र ऊर्जा ही प्रदान करती है तथा प्रोसेस्ड फूड्स जैसे केक, चॉकलेट, बिस्किट्स आदि में पाई जाती है.
Hello madam, I am 29 years old actually me and my husband are trying for a child from last 5 months and we are not getting any success. How would I know if there is any fertility problem and why I am not getting pregnant. I am very depressed please advise me. If I have to do any test to check the fertility problem kindly advice me.
Due to work stress I have delayed periods which has resulted in many additional problems like gaining weight, hair on face. I am 25 years old. What should I do.
I am 22 female newly married past two weeks I had pregnancy symptoms but period date is may 4 nw during intercourse I got my periods (may 10) I am totally confused am I pregnant r not.
I am 16 years old young boy, from this few days I am facing some breathing problems at night, and feeling very weak. I got asthma so I need a permanent cure way to get reed from asthma. So I need some suggestions periodically for getting cure from this situations. Thank you.
I'm 20 years old male. My aunt is not getting pregnant from many years with my uncle. So she decided to have kid with me. So we're having sex daily from past 6 days. Like I'm having strong sex with her daily 6 to 7 times. Will she be pregnant by now or should I have still more sex with her. I want to make her pregnant. Please help.
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouses of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties,
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are gluten rich like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our bodies. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: In animal studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds is also very effective against breast cancer.
Flaxseed is by no means a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them in your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle.
Pregnancy is a major physiological process in a woman's body that increases the level of stress on both your body and immune system. Homeopathy is the most ideal form of medication that enables you to deal with the symptoms and complications of pregnancy. Homeopathic treatment has proven to be effective in treating severe ailments, including morning sickness, headaches, digestive ailments, muscle aches and other discomforts which are common in pregnancy. The usage of Homeopathic medicines during pregnancy is completely safe as it uses small amounts of active ingredients that enhance the natural abilities of your body to heal and cause general improvement.
When compared to the other conventional drugs, Homeopathy has no side effects and is non-addictive, hence safe.
Here are the common homeopathy medications which are used in pregnancy:
- Aconite: This remedy calms extreme anxiety which is common in pregnancy
- Arnica: This remedy heals the soft tissue damage and reduces swelling and bruising caused during the birth.
- Bellis Perennis: This remedy is used when Arnica does not alleviate discomfort and it is considered to work effectively for sores and bruises, easing pelvic pain or abdominal tissue damage.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy helps to tone up and strengthen the uterus and prepares the cervix for the birth. It is also used to induce contractions during child birth.
- Cimicifuga: It is similar in action to Caulophyllum with a slight difference of producing coordinated contractions while alleviating the anxiety at the same time.
- Gelsemium: Works excellently well for dysfunctional labor with failure to progress. This also helps calm anxiety that is felt while anticipating the birth.
- Hypericum: This remedy soothes nerve pains which are usually common after a caesarian section or perineal tears and episiotomy.
- Kali Carbonicum: It eases the pain of contractions that is mainly felt in the back, especially in case of posterior positioned babies.
- Nux Vomica: Eases the contractions which are mainly felt in the back, extending to the buttocks and thighs.
- Staphysagria: This enhances the healing process of incisions or lacerated injury. It alleviates mood swings, feelings of anger, resentment, disappointment which are generally felt by the mother post birth.
Homeopathy is a safer during and after child birth, but no medication should be taken without consulting your doctor.