Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SmithaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 2 months 3 days pregnant and she eat food and have vomiting and she has stomach pain is this is common.
I am unmarried female suffering from pcod and thyroid taking 50 mcg thyronorm I have taken treatment for pcod fir appx 8- 9 mths still my periods not regular . I do regular work out too what can I do please give some information regarding this m soon going to get married. thanks.
During sex for the first time I got lot of pain when the hymen break it bleed too. So how I should handle this pain coz again I am gonna have sex with my boyfriend.
My wife is late for her periods by a week. On 16th April gyane tested her urine sample which was positive. I am surprised as we are married for a month and I was able to go in halfway only and only once on 24th March ejaculated a bit inside her. Her last period was on 13th March. Now doc says she is pregnant but also said to wait for another week. Can she really get pregnant or is it too early to confirm. Moreover she had infection and was being treated for it since past one week. Please reply urgently as we both are not ready yet and she is 38kg and very thin doctor said she is undernourished.
Main Yeh Jan na chahata hu ki new baby paida I mean pregnant krneke liye kb sex krna sahi ha? Aur mere bibi ka jo m.c prblm ha woh 3/4 days aage peeche hota hai. Aur is situation me kaun si time sex krne me pregnant ho shakta ha. Kindly mujhe thora jaankari dijiye.
Mam, am 27 years old unmarried female, for the past 2 ys am getting spotting in between my periods time. Some months I i will not get spotting and some months I wil get once, some months twice :(i am getting pain with spotting. But each month I wil get periods correctly no problem in tat, not even a month my periods has skipped but am very afraid of spotting mam :(then this 1 month I have pain in the side area where leg and lower abdomen joins on both the sides am having prickling pain :(already some years before I took ultrasound scan, the gynecologist said noting to worry, only normal water cysts present in the ovary and nothing to be afraid of. She said to limit taking spicy oily foods but still am eating al those items, but am really worried what might be the problem is, since spotting is thr for 2 years mam with severe pain during spotting and even during the periods time, those 5 days each month I can not be without pain killer like imol. Am getting unbearable pain during periods time :(wat should I do to avoid all these mam?
I have suffering pain in breast from last 2-3 days and also pain in pubic from today Why it occurs and what treatment I have done.
Is it safe to have sex without protection during the shape days of her cycle? It does not cause pregnancy? Please explain in detail. P. S: by safe days I mean the first 10 and last 10 days of her cycle.
The person delivered an year back. Since then The period cycle is regular and happen after every 30 days. However the flow lasts only for a day or maximum 2. Whereas before pregnancy they used to last for 4-5 days.
Dear sir, mam:meri gf ko har month time to time periods aa jata tha par is month nahi aaya or 32 dino sa jada ho gaya hai. please aap koi aise dawa bata dijiye jissa ki ek din ma periods aa jai.
My wife had stopped feeding to my child before 3 months. But still sometime few drops of milk come. How to stop this. Is there any problem ?
Me pregnant hui thi but mera miscourage ho gaya Jan me to me ab dubara sa consive karna chati hu please help me.
Sometimes when a person has too much on their plate, they are left feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. Here are a few ways in which you can manage being overwhelmed and return to a place of control, contentment and relaxation.
- Venture out: Trying to work and get your tasks done despite your confusion and feeling of helplessness will not lead you anywhere. You need to step away to have the capacity to see your conditions from a new point of view. Move to an alternate room, get up from your work area, sit on a different couch, go out for a walk or go sit at a bistro. Venturing out from the present circumstance and changing your physical surroundings will help you gain clarity, and move you far from the overwhelming perspective. This is when you can see the solution more clearly.
- Vent it out: When you are occupied, it is very easy to lose any feeling and sense of priority and the panic makes everything seem urgent. In reality, there will be things that may require your consideration for a brief span. Hence, the key thing is to have clarity and gain visibility on what you are managing. Attempt a "mind download", where you record everything, with the goal that you can figure out what is obstructing your brain and its functioning.
- Requesting help and allowing help: You would be surprised at what number of individuals will offer assistance. Usually, our limited thinking is because we become a problem for ourselves as we disallow others to help us. Sometimes we also think they will say no, thus we do not ask for help. Simply try it out. Request help, and get ready to be surprised at the generosity you might get from others.
- Phase out noise: When we feel overwhelmed, it feels soothing to do something to loosen up and relax, such as watching the TV, listening to music, watching the news or playing a game. What we overlook during this time is that the additional data that comes in clutters our mind that further tangles our already overwhelmed senses.
- Make continuous improvements: Concentrate on one area at a time. Question yourself: what kind of change would be good for you? Concentrate on little, easy-to-do portions, not an instant upgrade. Say, your employment. Experiment with ten minutes of a sustaining pace. Appreciate how that feels. At that point expand on it. Check whether your well being moves forward. Try to feel positive energy in the bargain.
Treat the sentiment of overwhelming nervousness as a companion, for it is an indicator telling us that we have to slow down. It tells us to readjust our centre of focus and prioritise something else that makes us feel positive and better.
Hello, My wife last periods was 16/02/2016 after that we have a sex for 3 times continuous in the first week of march. Now he missed his period and he get pregnant I have checked through prega kit. Now I want to know that I have not left my sperm in his vagina during intercourse how she get pregnant. I heard that if girl get urinate she will not get pregnant, but in 3 days continuous 1 day we have intercourse after she urinate is there any reason for his pregnancy. Second thing I want to abort the baby is there is any pill or any home remedies that can abort pregnancy. Please suggest.
Hello am 4 month pregnant now. Am having back pain and one side of the stomach is pain in left side. May I know why like that. And am feeling like hungry and after eating also I feel same. please doctor advice me.
Western culture's understanding of carrots being 'good for the eyes' is one of the few we got right. #carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which is converted into vitamin a in the liver. #vitamin a is transformed in the retina, to rhodopsin, a purple pigment necessary for night vision.
Beta-carotene has also been shown to protect against macular degeneration and senile cataracts. A study found that people who eat the most beta-carotene had 40 percent lower risk of macular degeneration than those who consumed little.
#helps prevent cancer
Studies have shown carrots reduce the risk of lung cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer.
Falcarinol is a natural pesticide produced by the carrot that protects its roots from fungal diseases. Carrots are one of the only common sources of this compound. A study showed 1/3 lower cancer risk by carrot-eating mice.
Slows down aging
The high level of beta-carotene acts as an antioxidant to cell damage done to the body through regular metabolism. It helps slows down the aging of cells.
#promotes healthier skin
Vitamin a and antioxidants protects the skin from sun damage. Deficiencies of vitamin a cause dryness to the skin, hair, and nails. Vitamin a prevents premature wrinkling, acne, dry skin, pigmentation, blemishes and uneven skin tone.
5. Help prevent infection
Carrots are known by herbalists to prevent infection. They can be used on cuts-shredded raw or boiled and mashed.
6. Promotes healthier skin (from the outside)
Carrots are used as an inexpensive and very convenient facial mask. Just mix grated carrot with a bit of honey. See the full recipe here: carrot face mask.
7. Prevents heart disease
Studies show that diets high in carotenoids are associated with a lower risk of heart disease. Carrots have not only beta-carotene but also alpha-carotene and lutein.
The regular consumption of carrots also reduces cholesterol levels because the soluble fibers in carrots bind with bile acids.
8. Cleanses the body
Vitamin a assists the liver in flushing out the toxins from the body. It reduces the bile and fat in the liver. The fibers present in carrots help clean out the colon and hasten waste movement.
9. Protects teeth and gums
It's all in the crunch! carrots clean your teeth and mouth. They scrape off plaque and food particles just like toothbrushes or toothpaste. Carrots stimulate gums and trigger a lot of saliva, which, being alkaline, balances out the acid-forming, cavity-forming bacteria. The minerals in carrots prevent tooth damage.
10. Prevents stroke
From all the above benefits it is no surprise that in a Harvard university study, people who ate more than six carrots a week are less likely to suffer a stroke than those who ate only one carrot a month or less.