Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SmithaYour feedback matters!
My wife is first month pregnant, can we have sex during pregnancy, is there any chance of miscarriage. Please advice
What to eat and what not to eat is a highly confusing dilemma. We want good taste, we wish to stay fit and we desire to have the never say 'no' attitude! But is our diet good enough to support all of it? Well, the true Indian diet surely is!
Make your daily diet, a healthier one by adding some must haves to it.
The Classical Indian diet for good health!
- Black Beans: You ought to begin with that! Though, all sorts of beans are a booster dose for your health, none works better than black beans to boost the mind. Boost your brain power and stay active inside out, all day long! Anthocyanins and antioxidants, which are found in plenty in the black beans, are known to improve brain function.
- Strawberries: They are rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamin A and C which improve immunity and helps in improving skin texture and overall health.
- Carrots: Sure that calls for being included in the list. Carotenoids are the fat soluble compounds that most orange, red as well as yellow fruits and veggies are spiked with. These compounds have been found to be associated with the reduction of a number of cancerous and timorous cases. They are also known to reduce the severity as well as the risk of conditions which are inflammatory, such as rheumatoid arthritis and asthma.
- Spinach: The greens have never let us down and surely, spinach tops the list. Spinach has folate and plant based Omega-3 in plenty. These help reduce the risk and chances of stroke, heart disease and osteoporosis. Sexual issues related to age are a common problem due to decreased flow of blood to the nether regions. Folate also helps in increasing blood flow to the same, decreasing the risk.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes top the list to good health due to a major reason. Only 2 things that you need to know are - one, the redder the tomato, the better it is. This is because of being richer in lycopene, which is a powerful antioxidant. Second, the tomatoes which have been processed are absolutely as good as the freshly picked ones due to the ease of absorbance of lycopene by the human body. Various conducted studies have shown that a lycopene rich diet decreases the risk of prostate, skin, bladder, lung and stomach cancers. It also reduces the chances of a coronary artery disease.
Bounce away to good health, the Indian way!
My frnd. 28 yrs. Old. Want to know is she have any problem regarding conceiving or any other problems if she marry at the age of 33 - 35. please rply with advice.
I am 23 yrs old female. I got married last year I am facing a problem with my improper period and very bad flow at lest 20 days. Please help I want to get my pregnancy soon.
I am 24 years old female. My question is I have one small size lump which is hard in my right breast but it's there from one year now and have not gone or increased. I have not consult any doctor because I have not deal with any other symptoms of breast cancer yet. The lump is not painful and I don't have any effects from that lump since I dis covered it. I regularly have my period cycles. Pls help me if it's breast cancer or not?
A girl could go through a lot of mood swings and stress during her periods. I would like to ask that is hot flash a part of the stress and is it okay for a girl about 23 to get hot flashes during periods.?
What are the symptoms of being pregnant found in a women in starting 1month of unprotected intercourse?
She sex without precaution. But she does not release sperm inside. Is there any chance to become pregnant. She's period date is tomorrow. And she's worried about it.
We are planning for a baby and I need some information regarding the same. After sex with my partner it seems that lot of semen come out from vagina. Is it normal or we are doing sex wrongly. Kindly help me out. Thanks.
Having oral sex every day is safe? And having oral sex with the person who had sex several occasions with several partners? Might be in the case of extra marital affairs.
My AMH is 0.780 and FSH is 13.40.Is there any chance for me to get pregnant? ?am very worried. please help me.
I am 19 years old. 10 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. Last month I missed my period for 10 days. And this month again I missed my period for 8 days. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. And I am getting dull pain near my stitches. I am too weak some one said I am getting those pains because of my weakness and it will take some time to cure. Help me please. I unable to resist the urge to thought about sex and I am getting pains in my uterus. Is it harmful to do that. Help me please.
My last periods date was 23 mar, I have not got periods yet. Also I am getting a lumpy type small white granular discharge. Are there chances of pregnancy.
Dear sir, my wife now pregnant from last 2week, bt at present time I dont want to baby because I am job less, so please give me solution about abortion.
I am a female of age 24, height 5'5' and weight 44 kgs which is constant for almost past 3-4 years. I had tried many things to overcome this underweight condition but nothing helped. I never did a thyroid test. Should I be doing this test or otherwise whom should I consult?
प्याज मन में हलचल पैदा करने वाला पदार्थ है | कामवासना जगाता है | वीर्य पैदा करता है | उत्तेजना भी देता है ..देर तक संभोग करने की ताकत देता है | औरतो की माहवारी खुलकर लाता है |
ईरानी नागरिक अली अकबर बेग नूरी ने 88 साल की उम्र में 168वीं शादी की | इस उम्र तक उसकी जवानी बरकरार रखने का कारण रोज एक किलो प्याज का सेवन करना था |
मेरा यह घटना बताने का मकसद पाठकों को प्याज की ताकत के बारे में बताना का है | अब मेरे पाठक खुद अंदाजा लगा लें कि प्याज में कितनी ताकत है |
पाठकों के लाभार्थ एक छोटा सा प्रयोग बता रहा हुँ जो मैं अपने पास सैकस कमजोरी की चिकित्सा करवाने आए रोगी को साथ में करने के लिए कहता हुँ , बहुत लाभकारी है , चाहता हुँ कि आप भी सेवन करें और जिंदगी का लुत्फ उठाएं |
योग इस प्रकार है :-
लाल प्याज 50 gm के बारीक टुकडे काटकर इतने ही घी में डालकर और 250 ml. दूध में डालकर गरम करो | जब गर्म करते करते गाढ़ा हो जाए तो ठंडा करके मिश्री मिलाकर लें |
.मर्दानगी पैर चूमेगी