Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smita SurveYour feedback matters!
Today I spitted blood from my mouth whill spitting and continued the same for 15 minutes and after that it stopped itself, I am not having gums or throat problem, what could b the reason behind it. Please note that I drink cold drink half an hour after taking neeri (urine cleaner) and after that problem started.
Whenever I wake up early morning or after sleep in noon there is a stinking from my mouth and it was not before, it has started few week back when I forcefully removed my tooth as it was decayed and halfbroken kindly suggest me something to remove that smell asap.
Which paste is best for senstive tooth and gums bleeding and pain in tooths when i went to doctor he suggest me for cleaning byt after that also no improvment deep cleaning done 4 tyms in 6 months but no improvement So suggest me paste for all these
I am 22 year old female, I got scaling done and now I am using chlorhexidine mouthwash it's causing blackening of my teeth. Please tell me how can I whiten my teeth now and how should I use it so that it doesn't cause blackening of my teeth.
Earlier I used to eat pan masala due to which my teeth have become grey or somewhat black near the gums and have gone yellow! How to clean them and make them white again?
I am 24 years old .I have gum bleeding since 6" month and I am having the habits of tobbaco use. please help me.
How we take care about my teeth It should be in yellowness I do not smoke, what will you toothpaste etc.
I have a problem with mouthulcer. It happens again and again. I can't able to eat any spicy food. I eat only curd rice or milk rice. What kind of precautions should taken to avoid it.
Please tell me that remove process and which process is best for permanent teeth remove and any side effect after that remove and any it's painful for health.
I am suffering from my teeth problem, my teeth condition is very bad. There is small hole. What do I do now?
I am getting blood when I do brush from last 15-20 days. What is the solution for this and why this happen.
Sir mere daato ke masudhe gayab ho rahe hai same k 4 daato ke (front lower) and 1 front upper. I am so scared. Please help me.
I have problem with my teeth , there is gap between my teeth is possible to remove gap my age is 27 male
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.