Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smita Shetya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Smita ShetyaYour feedback matters!
Am 27 years but my weight is 38-40 I want to gain weight please help me gain weight what dirt I have to maintain.
My father aged 69 years having watering of both eyes on and off for a month. He had previous episode three weeks ago lasting for a week and stopped without any medication .After 3-4 weeks it recurs again ,he has cataract in lt eye since 6 years and not operated, has been operated for rt eye cataract before 6 yrs. Is it due to cataract or some other reason. It is worrying.
I am facing irregular menstrual cycle. Its the third mnth and I had no periods. I was having pcod but after the treatment everything was normal but after one yrr I am again facing all these problems. With the absence of menstrual cycle I have stomach pain nd headache on almost everyday frm one mnth.
The treatment to save and repair a badly infected or damaged tooth is known as Root Canal Treatment. The backbone of the procedure includes removal of the pulp which is the damaged region of the tooth, disinfecting and cleaning the pulp and finally sealing the area. The common problems that affect the pulp are a deep cavity, cracked tooth, pain or recurring dental treatment. The nerve of a tooth is not absolutely important for tooth’s functioning and health after it has emerged through the gums. Its only purpose is sensation – whether an item is hot or cold. It is not required for daily functioning.
Damage to the pulp or nerve tissue of a tooth can break it down and cause bacterial growth which in turn leads to an infection and an abscessed tooth. The abscess is a pocket that is filled with pus which is formed at the base of the roots of the tooth. Additionally, infection at the root canal can cause:
1. Loss of bone at the tip of the root.
2. Swelling that might spread to other areas of the face and body
A typical root canal treatment, which happens over a few office visits, involves the following steps:
1. X-Ray: In case you need root canal treatment, X-rays might be taken or previous X-rays could be checked in order to locate the area of decay.
3. Pulpectomy: The diseased tooth is removed by making an opening at the area.
4. Filling: The opened roots are filled using gutta-percha material and sealed off using cement.
My wife is suffering from fever and the present temperature is 101.5 F. Which medicine she should use ?
I have frequent stomach pains. Few years ago I suffered from heoatomegaly due to jaundice and to now the stomach pain are occurring very frequently. please suggest sme treatment.
When you consider the busy lives that we live nowadays, the very idea of relaxation probably stresses you out. The race gets faster and more furious and so do the contenders with increasing targets and competition. In all this rush, we fail to take out some time for ourselves and our loved ones. Relaxation is essential for every human being as it helps recharge your mind and reduce stress which often hampers your productivity and creativity.
Here are a few easy and simple tricks that can help you put your mind and body at ease:
- Just sit: This idea may seem a little awkward at first, but once you try it you will get into the groove of it and actually relax. Just sit back on a chair, away from all the noise and relax. Take a few deep breaths, and you will find yourself feeling calmer already. You may close your eyes or grab some earphones and listen to your favourite songs if it helps.
- Hug a loved one: Hugs can be a powerful antidote to stress. Hugging just about anyone does not really help, but hugging someone who loves you and who you trust helps release a hormone called oxytocin which helps to strengthen a bond between two people. According to research, hugging helps bring down blood pressure, anxiety and stress- only if it is someone who is significant to you. Apart from that, the quality of hugs is very important as well. A casual side hug or a brief hug won’t yield you the desired results. The type of hug where two people are practically intertwined in each other’s arms for a long time is what is really needed. You will find your breath getting deeper and longer and you will relax.
- Do something that is routine: There is something immensely calming about routine. It puts your mind and body in a rhythm that you are comfortable with. If sitting down doing nothing gets too boring, you can always engage yourself in certain tasks that don’t take much attention like drawing shapes or piling rocks in a line.
- Exercise vigorously: Exercising in theory causes elevation in blood pressure and heart rate, but it also increases the adrenergic (cells which govern neurotransmitter responses) responses in your body. It energizes our body and helps relax our body in turn. Cardio-vascular exercises like jogging or running help clear your mind. Go out on a jog around your building everyday or take a weekend to go to a place and surround yourself with nature.
- Spend time with your pet: Pet owners will probably relate to this. Hugging and caressing your pet after a long hard day at work will probably be the highlight of the entire day. The rhythm of petting and their warmth can calm your senses and probably for a moment, everything that seemed so wrong will feel right. Watching your fish swimming in the bowl can reduce the level of blood pressure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!