Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Smita PaliwalYour feedback matters!
Dear sir- I am 42 years old and suffering with ulcers in mouth. Its very painful. I drink one ltr water to clear my stomach but after that my gastric problem is not being sorted out. Some doctors says your body is generating acid nd heat. Please give some solution to overcome this problem. Taking rabifast xl nd random rd sometimes.
Its swelling in my tooth base on uper jaw since three month. Last year I needed silver deu to cavity.
Due to the initial growth of wisdom tooth, my right jaw is paining, not able to eat or open my mouth. I could feel little swelling on the upper roots. Can you please suggest
I am getting itching on one teeth, always I need to feel to touch that teeth, can you suggest me what is problem, I have teeth biting problem last four years due to stress.
I am 23 year old male, I have mouth blister/ulcer inside my cheek for over a week now. It is very inflammatory.
Hi I have a problem in my teeth that gap is coming between teeth. This problem was stated just one year back. I take it normally but now it won't look nice. I want a perfect solution for this. If any treatment there please suggest it and also tell the maximum cost of the treatment.
Digital Smile Design Now in India (DSD)
DSD is a smile enhancement procedure. It is a new science that brings dentistry to an emotional level connecting with people through visual communication and real care.
A beautiful smile reflects self-confidence and illuminates a positive aura around the person. Very few of us are naturally gifted for it. Nevertheless everyone desires and has a right to own one. A pleasing smile without teeth is unimaginable.
The modern science advances in the field of computers, photography and dental technology has given an edge to dentist in creating pleasing iconic smiles. The smiles designed with digital tools and visagism concept are extremely accurate and can reflect one’s personality. The best part in this is THE TEST DRIVE method that gives the dentist a clear road map with exact dimensions and proportion of teeth which can suit your personality, face, skin color, eye color and age. Earlier this work was left to guesswork of dentist and his technician. THE TEST DRIVE gives you a sense of owning a beautiful smile you always desired without actually undergoing any dental treatment. Correction can be done in final restoration if required.
Globally this concept of smile design is catching up faster. Now it is available in India and it’s within the reach of almost every one of us. It works for broken, discolored, crooked, or missing teeth. Its time we give thought to our smile because it makes life more beautiful.
So what are you waiting for … get a TEST DRIVE done today !!!
Hi. I am 45 yrs old suffering from severe pain in teeth and sensitive teethes problem. Please suggest remedy.
Capping done on front 10 teeth because I had a gap in front and moving away with age. I am not sure if this is correct I am nervous for side effects.
Smile designing or smile makeover is the cosmetic process of improving the appearance of one’s smile. Since smile is the most commonly used way to communicate non-verbally, it is of utmost importance to have a winning smile that exudes confidence; this cosmetic procedure helps give you just that. Many people don’t have good smile, they might be too conscious about their teeth or worry about the fine lines on their faces. Smile designing helps one to alter their as per what they desire.
Techniques used by a cosmetic dentist to enhance or correct their patient’s smile:
1. Whitening: This procedure is used for people who have yellow or discolored teeth. The cosmetic dentist makes a chemical mixture containing peroxide and then the concoction is applied on the teeth for the discoloration to fade away. 2 to 3 sittings can give you satisfactory results.
2. Bonding: This procedure is performed on people who want to fix teeth that are broken or chipped. The dentist usually applies an acrylic material on the tooth that can be shaped and contoured to fit perfectly on the chipped tooth.
3. Enamel shaping: The dentist removes very little amount of enamel (tooth’s outer layer) to re-shape the tooth, if excess enamel makes the smile look uneven and odd.
4. Crowns and bridgework: This procedure replaces any missing tooth. Prosthetic tooth or teeth are made to help match your real teeth so that it doesn’t look superficial or out of place.
5. Gum contouring: You might also have uneven gums, which don’t complement your face and teeth. In such a case, gum contouring shapes your gums to help you achieve that perfect smile.
6. Veneers: The frontal portion of the teeth is fixed by applying a thin layer of porcelain like material on it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.