Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in GHATKOPAR ( WEST ) MUMBAI. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smita Orke
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Smita OrkeYour feedback matters!
After 2 month of delivery if we will be do a sex without any precaution .so it will be a chance of again pregnancy.
Hi I rubbed my penis near her vagina. Did not penetrate for sure. But gave her Ipill at 26th hour. Can she get pregnant.
Hi doctor My partner menstruates 14-18th of every month. Yesterday (5th sep) we had dry sex. She was in her underwear and I happened to ejaculate over her panties. Are there any chances of pregnancy? Please help.
After those nine months, the long waiting period gets over and the most exciting transition from a mommy-to-be, to a mommy finally begins. But then, things are not always as smooth as we expect, especially if you undergo a C-section to deliver your baby. It is indeed an overwhelming experience to hold your little one in your arms but you need to understand that a C-section surgery is a major abdominal surgery and you need to take precautions to recover from the surgery. The recovery period for the C-section delivery is much higher than the recovery period for the normal delivery.
Let us look at some ways for speedy recovery from C-section delivery:
- Relax: Taking proper rest will give your body the energy to recover from the surgery that you had undergone. Healing of the scar takes time and your post-partum body requires rest. But, taking proper rest is not as easy as it sounds when you have a new born baby to take care of, who needs a lot of attention and care. From feeding your baby at regular intervals to changing their nappies/diapers and making them sleep, all of it requires you to be on your toes. Make sure you always take some time out to rest and do not hesitate to take help from your spouse and family.
- Don’t put strain your body: Your body has just given birth to a baby and has undergone a major surgery; therefore, it is important that you give it time to heal. You should try not to get up too often, do not lift anything heavier than your baby, avoid sex until six weeks from the birth of your baby, hold your abdomen when you have to sneeze or cough to protect the incision site. Don’t start working out without your doctors’ green signal and don’t drive and take stairs, which might put a strain on your body.
- Take a good diet: Take plenty of healthy and nutritious food as your body still requires such a diet. Breastfeeding mothers need to understand that the sole source of nutrition for your baby is you. Include different vegetables and variety of healthy food to pass on nutrition to your little one. Take plenty of fluids, especially water as the fluid intake is necessary to increase breast milk supply. Including fibre rich diet will keep you away from issues, such as constipation, which is one of the most common issues that women face after having a baby.
- Medicines: Your doctor may prescribe you the medicines that you can take to reduce the pain and recover faster. The medicines prescribed would vary if you are breastfeeding and if you are not breastfeeding your baby, so taking up such issues become even more important for you and your baby.
- Take care of the Incision: Take proper care of the incision by keeping the wound clean and undisturbed for a faster recovery.
Don’t compare your recovery to someone else’s because the speed of recovery depends from person to person. Motherhood is an exciting phase of your life, so take care of yourself to have a speedy recovery and enjoy every moment of it. Make memories and stay happy!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!