Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Smita DatarYour feedback matters!
M having this vaginal bleeding after 12 days of taking an ipill. Shud I be worried about pregnancy? It was my 1st sex n my guy never ejaculated. It was just his precum on my vagina. Since I dint wanted to take risk. I took an ipill. Later again after 6 days of taking an ipill my guy went a little inside with his precum!(not sure if he had precum) shud I be worried abt pregnancy?
Ayurvedic tips are on the idea of balance in bodily systems uses diet, herbs, ayurvedic treatment yogic breathing practices providing holistic approach to balancing the hormones simple technics allow balancing of the hormones reclaiming health.
1) if your hormones are disturbed, you need to get enough sleep. This is because limited sleep is connected to hormonal imbalance related disorders.
2) pranayam stimulates pituitary gland its secretions.
3) ayurvedic medicines not only helps to decrease the stress hormones, aids in reliving psycho- somatic dispairty & also aids the body to function more effectively.
4) every diet should include antioxidant rich fruits, vegetables, nuts seeds as these help to strengthen the endocrine system also terminate the effects of free radicals in the body.
5) consumption of organic food with plenty of water is essential is highly helpful in preventing hormonal imbalance.
6) herbs like ashwagandha, shatavari, turmeric, ginseng, Etc. Helps in balancing both male and female hormones. Shatavari most important restorative regenerative tonic herbs for women.
7) regular practice of pranayam helps to stimulate the vital hormonal secretions throughout the endocrine system, thereby balancing all vital functions, including sexual potency fertility.
She has got cervix cerclage in feburary 13th on her 21st week of pregnancy, but 2 week later during sonography doctors observed that her cervix is start to open but without any pain so doctor has suggested for complete bed rest in inclined position. I want to know that is there is any chances of completing pregnancy duration i, e 37 week. She has history of 4 miscarriage at 5month, 2 month, 3 month and 6Month.
Had more than six to seven abortions. Is there any possibility to affect my health in future. Kindly answer me. I think I had problem in my health.
Hello doctor, today when I take bath, wearing my clothes, a mosquito enters into my clothes. But I do not care that time, now I am worried if mosquitoes blood or mosquito himself enter into my openings. Is it transmit hcv or hiv if mosquito is infected?
Hi doctor me and my wife married since 5 years. We are trying fir baby for last 2 years but no positive results. We went to one of the doctor she tested everything and all results are fine. Last month we had IUI but still no results. She gave lot of medicines and injections also but no results. She checked follical every month and said everything is fine. Wifes tubes, MY semens all are OK. Please suggest what to do. We are in gurgaon. We don't know where is the problem. Please help us.
I had unprotected sex with my husband on Nov 17th and I took postpone 72 on 18th. Then I got withdrawal bleeding Nov 24th to 26th. But my last periods date Nov 7th to 13th. Then I got periods on Dec 20th to 23th. This Jan I didn't get periods till now. When will I get my periods? Is any chance of pregnancy?
I am a 23 year old female, about 3-4 months ago I got physical with my boyfriend, he had worn a condom and he did not enter me, later he was not near my vagina and he removed the condom and came totally outside my vagina area, however he had pre-cum when he was rubbing himself against my clit, and I have a problem of pcod, and I am on medication for it, I am also under lots of stress and tension and have irregular sleep. Can I be pregnant?
I gave birth to healthy baby. And I face lot of problems in my location firstly I got some milk and that was not sufficient to my baby and now totally lactation stopped .baby starting rejecting Breast fead. She is crying loudly if I prefer breast fead .now how can I make my baby to start nursing. She is not letting me to do breast feed to start again lactation. After totally stooped production can I get again lactation by medicine or something. Plzz help me I'm worried about my baby.
I am 22 years old, and virgin, but I didn't get my periods. It was due on 10th feb, But till now I didn't get. I am worried.
Hi doctor I am 26 years old women. I am suffering from vaginal yeast infection. Symptoms are frequent vaginal itching and burning. My family doctor prescribed me terbinafine hydrochloride cream and fluconazole but didn't worked out. So she prescribed me candiforce 200 itraconazole tablets but it was temporary relief as soon as my dose completed my symptoms started recurring. My vaginal skin has become rough and reddish. Nd there is unbearable itching and burning some time. please advice me.
I have my regular periods. I have pcos. What are the symptoms of pcos. How to treat it. Without medication.
My wife 48 year old. Last two three months she is excessive bleeding during her periods. Recently scanned her uterus shows multiple fibroids largest measuring 4x3. 4 cm & 4.93.9 cm in posterior myometrial wall indenting and displacing the endometrium. Not using any medicine for fibroids. Using iron/calcium tablets. Please advice.
My girlfriend is urging me to have sex with her (she trusts me very much and I love her so much too). But she is only 15 years old. And I'm 20 years old. Now if I refuse to have sex with her, she will certainly get hurt and also she will think I'm gay. So finally I've decided to do the same with her in safe mode. Now my question is will it harmful for her as she is too young? And if not I want to know the safest way of not getting pregnant.
My wife is 33 years and we have 4 year old son. She weighs 60 kg and 162 cms. She is 8W pregnant now. I am in US for a week. I want to get good quality protein powder supplement. Pl suggest. Also helpful if you can suggest other supplements.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.