Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Smita DatarYour feedback matters!
What is the average age for the people in india who is affecting with diabetes disease. And how can we aware from getting this disease.
I am 24 year old girl. I was on Diane 35 pill. I am not sure about PCOD. I stopped taking Diane 35 and now suddenly sebum production has increased a lot. I have pigmentation around my chin and I even got light black spots all over my body. What does all this possibly mean?
Hello doctor my self narendra joshi I am 26 year old man I have skin pimples problem last five months what should I do please tell me doctor.
Turmeric fights inflammation and brightens the appearance of skin. It also acts as a natural remedy against internal bacteria and toxins lead to acne use 1/4 tsp for great results
My father got gun shot injury in 2003 at his back. After operation the bullet were taken out but he now limps a little bit. The problem is this that sometimes blood comes from urinal area and his belly is also coming out. How to reduce his belly fat..
Hello sir I have dark circles problem last two months my self Deepa verma I am 24 year old unmarried girl what should I do please tell me doctor.
If instead of mintop 2% mintop 10% is applied will there be any adverse result towards regrowth of hair in partially bald area. I started with mintop 2% applied for a long time. But not seeing any remarkable result, I started using mintop 5%, then after long time started using mintop 10%. Kindly tell me will the re be any adverse effects.
Actually my weight is increasing day by day and I need a perfect diet of morning till night mythyroid and diabetics results r normal just please me in this I really need a perfect body.
As one of the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths for women globally, Ovarian cancer is a serious ailment. This type of cancer usually cannot be detected until it has spread considerably and causes significant damage. It affects the ovaries of women who are in their late fifties and upwards. Yet, careful screening and vigilance with the help of regular gynaecology check-ups can help in detecting and treating this potentially fatal disease. Read on to know what you may be missing during those crucial gynaecology check-ups!
- Screening Tests: Whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include Ovarian Cancer screening, which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The CA 125 Blood Test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
- Ovaries: During the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
- Pap Test: It is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the Pap Smear Test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
- Bloating and Fluid Build-up: If you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for Ovarian Cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
- Ultrasound Wand: An ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the TVUS test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer.
Sir/madam I am suffering from blackness under eyes and on face and many spots on face I hv taking many medicines like melaglow cream melawash facewash and many vitamins capsules. But problem is same after taking medicines and tell me about medicine german reckeweg natrum mur. 200 single dose 4-5 drops a doctor said me to take this for my problem tell me plzz what can I do.
The physiotherapy treatment is very effective for maintaining neck with isometric exercise for neck.