Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Smita Datar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Smita DatarYour feedback matters!
I'm a 23 female that had sterilization surgery yesterday but my surgeon didn't follow through with the plans we had in mind so the surgeon told me that he was going to just make a quick incision on my bellybutton and was going to use co2 no other scars involved so I ask for local anesthesia and the surgeon and anesthesiologist agree on local anesthesia and sedation however in the day of the surgery the nurse layer me down in high lithomy position with my legs open as wide as they can be and I asked the nurse and she said it better for surgery so when the anesthesiologist can he didn't use local nor sedation I saw he was putting a mask and I was moving and the anesthesiologist asked the nurse to hold me down and He intubalated me and I was unconscious when I woke up in the night not only did I have a big scar on my bellybutton that the surgeon had to stitch it up instead of using the glue I had three more scars on my bikini line one in left, center and right and feel really uncomfortable because I have stitches on my vaginal on the inside and the gland of the vaginal is stitched up and to top it of my belly is swollen and I have bruises and my throat hurts from the intubalation and my thighs from the position of the surgery.
Hello I have a muscle and nerve problem in my stomach and having some tingling of nerves at back and also I can not move my body. And run. I can not lift weight also. If I lift weight I feel some internal bowl movements. And I start with breathing problem.
All done. Doc says that you have ankylosing spondylitis so this issue will persist. There no solution but pain killers and steroids and exercises. ESR, CRP, LFT all are ok. What to do?
I am in my early pregnancy. 19 Oct I Wil have missed my periods by two months. I notice brown discharges every now and then. With very little clotting. I am on progesterone medication. Should you worry.
My neck on the right side is sprained due to wrong posture in night sleep. Please suggest treatment. Thanks.
I am 35 year male some my urine color is red and yellow what is the reason please give me advise to care it
I have a 6 inch beard but often get hair falling I am using Vansan start hair oil I want stop hair falling & want to long beard please suggest me some oils thanks.
My father had hemorrhoid surgery 45 days ago, since then he had pain and blood in stool. He was given various antibiotics and laxatives, sitz bath etc but they were not helping much. Finally someone recommended movicol. Since then his stool is soft and pain has reduced a bit but still it feels painful after bowel movements and while sitting etc. Also there is bleeding while bowel movements. His surgeon, after colonoscopy said since he had 5-6 nodes, both internal and external, so it is taking longer to heal after surgery. He recommended self dilation with size 4,5 and eventually 6 for a month so that anal canal looses out and stool does not rub much with walls, giving it time to heal. I want to know does dilation really help? He fear it would make scar bleed more due to forced stretching? Also how to get rid of pain, blood etc. He thinks initial part of his stool is hard which rubs off his anal walls, thus causing bleeding. Movicol makes rest of the stool soft but not initial part. My questions: 1: does filation help in increasing anal canal size or it makes wound worse? 2: how to make initial part of stool soft? 3: how to get rid of pain and bleeding? How long does it usually take in such cases? My dad is always sad and depressed due to this. Please help. Thanks.
Low density lipoprotein or LDL is the bad cholesterol that adds to plaque development alongside triglycerides, which is another lipid. High density lipoprotein or HDL is the good cholesterol that diminishes plaque development. Plaque can hinder the blood supply to the heart, brain, legs or kidneys, leading to heart attacks, stroke or even death. To lower the cholesterol for a younger heart, you may follow the below steps:
- Reduced fats: Do without greasy meats such as bologna, salami, pepperoni and wieners; and greasy red meats such as ribs and prime cuts of hamburger, pork, veal or sheep. Likewise, you must abstain from skip skin on chicken or turkey. Stay away from full-fat dairy items including whole grain, cheese, cream, cream cheese and spread. These food items contain saturated fat and cholesterol. Both are connected with higher blood cholesterol and plaque development.
- Intake fiber: In particular, get used to food items which are high in dissolvable fiber. In the gut, dissolvable fiber can provide bulk to the bile and easily expel it from the body. Search for dissolvable fiber in oats, oat wheat, ground flaxseed, psyllium, grain, leafy vegetables, in addition to some whole grain oats.
- Go veggie: Pick no less than one meatless meal for every week. Substitute animal protein (meat, poultry, eggs, cheddar) for plant-based protein such as beans, lentils, tofu or quinoa. Consume these plant-based proteins with a plate of mixed greens, soup, panfry, or a burrito.
- Be aware of carbs: Following a low-carb eating routine can help you get in shape and decrease cardiovascular hazards. Pick high fiber sugars like oats, whole grain, starches, beans, lentils, and organic products, which will give you the energy you require, apart from keeping you feeling full.
- Lose some weight: In case you are overweight or stout, shed the additional pounds. Weight reduction brings down the LDL levels. Reducing even 10 to 20 pounds can have a positive effect.
- Move more: Do an hour and a half of cardiovascular exercise every day for an ideal heart wellbeing and weight reduction. Cardiovascular exercise implies any action that uses muscles in an efficient way and builds the heart rate. Strolling, cycling, paddling and swimming can be helpful. In case you discover an hour and a half overwhelming, begin with 30 minutes and work your way up a little at once. For a few people, 45 minutes to an hour of cardiovascular practice is sufficient.
- Pick the correct rhythm: Go for a direct level of work out. You will know you have achieved it when you can bear on a discussion when you work out, yet cannot sing. High intensity workout is better at raising HDL levels. However, it additionally expands your danger of wounds, making it difficult to keep working out.If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.