Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sminu R ShahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from left hand elbow pain from past 4 months, and I am unable to lift more weight in left hand feeling discomfort and pain.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I fallen down from top having chest pain continuously. Now that's pain gone to back. What I have to do?
Since 1 year I'm not feeling well in my tummy, feeling burning pain in back as well, breathlessness feeling, I was a smoker but now I quit. Male age 30.
I have knee problem from last 3 years. And also have problem in my legs when I got long walk. What should I do for this?
I had chicken pox 3 month ago. I still feel burning and sharp pain in muscles of side arm and leg. And some time I see 1 or 2 tiny blisters. What should I do.
Hii this is nareshreddy I am suffering from severe burning sensation in my back seat please suggest why I getting burning sensation.
My husband fucking me lot of times only in my back doggy style is there is any effect my back and what is the best position for enjoyable sex.
Hello doctor i have ankylosing spondylities from more then 10 years. My age is 29. Mene pehle kaafi allopathy treatment liye the per muje unke side effect ho jate the isliye me ab 2 saal se Ayurveda treatment le reha hu isse muje thoda benefit to hai or koi side effect bhi nahi hota. To mera question ye hai ki ayurvedic treatment AS ke liye thik hai ya nahi
I am 50 years female. my height is 5.2, and weight is 85 kgs. I am bow legged and having severe knee pain. can i get some relief ?
I have pain under the feet specially under the heel and can't properly walk due to pain. It swells sometimes. I take painkillers and hot water therapy but it comes back again. please help. I have checked my uric acid. It is under 5.
Hello sir I am 21 year old and at this age I have sugar problem what are the majors to get prevented. I have a back ache also any time it appears so please help me l sir thank you.
Doctor, I am 18 years old male. I have black spots on my face from 3 years. Whenever I see it I feel bit dull. Could you suggest me any face cream or a face wash to prevent it. Till I am 14 I look fair, suddenly dark spots had come. I have understood that it is because of over exposure of sunlight. So please suggest me to get my old look back.
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person.