Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Smeeti ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
Sir I had done lasik eye surgery 3 months ago on 5th june 2016. And now my left eye vision is blur. Sir tell me is this problem can be cured or not. Is this permanent or temporary. If temporary thn which medicine should I take. Sir pls tell me the right way. I want 6/6.
I am 20 years old college student. I have a probal that when I study ay night trn water comes from my eyes. Please suggest me some tips.
She has done wid cataract operation. For how many days she need precaution. N what else she needs to care of.
I m facing a little problem. I have red eyes for 2days. I used Olopat Od twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I work in IT Company. I work 10 hours in a day on computer. I facing problem in my eye weakness pain and irritation , and headache , kindly give me some treatment. Thanks @ Regards Devideen.
I work for long hours on a system and I couldn't sleep well due to strain in my eyes. How could I overcome it.
I did masturbation 1 or 2 time a week. Earlier I experience nightfall once in a month. But since last 2 day I experience nightfall daily. How to get rid of this. And I also have pain in my foreskin . I can see that artery clearly red in colour which cause pain . Can you please suggest me.
I suffer from eye itching problem, I think this is due to rainy season and traveling, please give me an eye drop. Thanks.
Doctor. Im patient with convergence insufficiency. I want to ask you three questions 1) can untreated convergence insufficiency cause nystagmus 2) is there any 100% cure for nystagmus? 3) does nystagmus lead to total blindness?
I have a poor eyesight, but i'm doing ok without wearing spectacles. Will it damage even more if I do not use spectacles?
I am suffering from eyesight problem my present sight is -1.5 Is there any treatment to get normal eye sight my age is 19 male.
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.