Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sl Shah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sl ShahYour feedback matters!
3years my married life I never conceive. After check all the necessary tests we knows that my husband suffering with grade 2 varicose. IUI is possible. Sperm count 3lac motility 10%
Sir I am a government employee. From 4 years I have irregular monthly cycle what I do for this problem. 3 years back I have regular period.
Hello doctor. i am pregnant just 144 days hain. Pregnancy mai haldi vala milk drink kar sakti KyA. Haldi ziyada khanai se jaundice ajata hai To my kya KyA khao first 3 months mai.
1. Adopt daily washing routine.
2. Wash your vulva and your vaginal opening.
3. Scrub the area between your vagina and your anus.
4. Shave your pubic hair regularly.
5. Wear cotton underwear and nice smelling detergent/soap to wash your pant is a great way to have a fresh vagina.
6. High consumption of pineapple would make your vagina taste like pineapple juice and a high consumption of berries would make your vagina taste berry-like. Even though some other sources and countered this claim, what they have all come to agree on is that consumption of fruits make your vagina smell and taste fresh.
7. Other food items includes anything fresh with natural juices and lots of water.
My wife 9 week pregnant Morning se lekar night tak ka diet chart bata dijiye Daily routine me kis kis time kya kya khana chahiye jisse healthy pregnancy ho.
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hormones agonists (receptor activating chemicals) that release gonadotropin hormones produced by the pituitary gland (GnRH) act quickly to remove luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) from the pituitary gland. Lupron is a kind of GnRH agonist that is used to start the IVF cycle, especially if your ovaries need controlled stimulation.
Lupron is injected intramuscularly. Lupron injections are given to women who undergo the gonadotrophin therapy, which stimulates the ovaries. Lupron mimics the structure of the GnRH, so when it is injected, it triggers the production of LH and FSH. When the pituitary gland realises the difference between GnRH and Lupron, it dramatically reduces the biological production of both the follicle stimulating and luteinizing hormone. This condition is called the pituitary down regulation and this continues as long as the Lupron is being administered. Lupron slowly, but steadily, lowers the production of estrogen.
The reason for administering Lupron is to stop premature escalation of LH. Women who are older and resistant to ovarian stimulation or who have poor ovarian reserves (the capacity to produce eggs) are usually given the Lupron therapy. Too much of the luteinizing hormone can harm the follicular production, which in turn damages the quality of egg production and later, embryo development. Lupron is injected to stop the premature luteinisation of the follicles, and it is stopped before the egg retrieval procedure.
The Lupron IVF Calendar:
To help explain the treatment, a hypothetical menstrual cycle of 28 days is taken:
- Days 1-7: Your menstrual cycle begins and the Lupron treatment starts (you are usually given Lupron injections)
- Day 8: Your periods start and the Lupron treatment continues
- Day 9: FSH injections are started while you are still on the Lupron injection; a blood test and ultrasound is scheduled today as well
- Day 10-13: The FSH and Lupron are administered together for the next seven days
- Day 14-15: A blood test and ultrasound is scheduled again on the fourteenth day
- Day 16: This will be the last day of your FSH and Lupron treatment; another blood test and ultrasound will be scheduled and HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) injection will be administered which causes normal ovulation
- Day 18: On this day, the egg retrieval procedure is done. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.