Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
1. Eat for good vision: green leafy vegetables, tuna, eggs, nuts, beans, oranges and other citrus fruits.
2. Quite smoking.
3. Wear sunglasses, uv protection
4. Avoid eyestrain.
I requested to you Sir meri gf ka MC stop ho gya h any medicine for this 29 ka date tha or date 7 ho gya please sir give the suggestion of this matter and no any effect after this treatment for pregnancy in future please rply me sir her age 20years please sir (cheap and best sir)
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.
Hello sir , meri age 27 n meri wife ki age 24 year he, meri marriage ko 1 .2 year hue hai , meri problem hai ki marriage hum 8 month se child karne ki try kar rahe he par abhi tak success nahi huye he , me intercorse karne k bad 10 min tak penis apni wife ki vagina me rakhta hu aur sperm bhi bahar nahi aane deta hu phir jab uthta hu tab sperm bahar aata hai so kya prob he hame k child nahi ho pa raha please ans me .
Hello, My wife last periods was 16/02/2016 after that we have a sex for 3 times continuous in the first week of march. Now he missed his period and he get pregnant I have checked through prega kit. Now I want to know that I have not left my sperm in his vagina during intercourse how she get pregnant. I heard that if girl get urinate she will not get pregnant, but in 3 days continuous 1 day we have intercourse after she urinate is there any reason for his pregnancy. Second thing I want to abort the baby is there is any pill or any home remedies that can abort pregnancy. Please suggest.
Rashes in the vulva, which might be caused due to various health problems or due to irritation on skin, usually constitute all the vaginal rashes. The vaginal rashes might be the result of non infectious conditions (it might be an allergic reaction) or it might also be the result of a sexually transmitted infection. The vulva may become red and might have sores and blisters. Many times, the vulva doesn't change color at all, but visible bumps are present in the area.
The symptoms of vaginal rashes are as follows:
- Blisters or sores
- Reddening of the vulva
- Visible bumps
- Vaginal discharge
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Painful urination with a burning feeling
- Pain while having sex
- Lice or insects in the pubic hair
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Ulcers on the groin
Although the symptoms are not usually fatal, sometimes the conditions might become life threatening. If your body temperature rises above 101oF and if you are suffering from a severe abdominal and pelvic pain, the best option is to consult a doctor immediately.
Vaginal rashes can be due both noninfectious causes as well as due to sexually transmitted infections. Some of the infectious causes are:
- Genital herpes
- Granuloma inguinale
- Human papilloma virus
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Pubic lice
- Yeast infections
Some of the noninfectious causes are:
- Allergic reactions
- Chemical irritants like soap, lubricants, creams, etc
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
Although the vaginal rashes aren't very serious in nature, you might face certain complications like infertility, secondary or tertiary syphilis, and transmitting the infection to your partner.
Vaginal rashes are usually treated with home remedies. Here are a few treatments you could try out if you are afflicted with vaginal rashes:
- Apple cider vinegar: This particular substance is known for having antifungal and antibacterial properties. It will help you get over the itching which takes place when you are suffering with a vaginal rash. If the rash is due to a fungal or bacterial infection, then apple cider vinegar will help to clear out the infection. Wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar and warm water mixture.
- Anti-bacterial talc: Anti-bacterial talc is extremely mild to the skin. It helps to cure fungal infections but this method might take some time to cure the rash. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
The human body experiences various types of aches and pains from time to time depending on injuries and other kinds of joint, muscle and nerve pain and various types of these pains include somatic pain, visceral pain, and neuropathic pain.
While somatic pain refers to the pain that comes from injuries caused to muscles, connective tissues and joints; visceral pain happens due to inflammation and excessive stretching of organs. Finally, neuropathic pain is a more long lasting kind, which can be caused by conditions like cancer, HIV or Shingles. The pain can be acute or chronic. Read on to find out more about pain management.
- Somatic Pain: This type of bone pain is usually localised and can increase with movement, becoming sharper with increased motion. Somatic pain can usually be treated with the help of analgesics, which treats the area suffering from pain, especially for pain that takes place due to surgical incisions and other dull aches or sharp pains that are localised. This kind of pain can also be treated with physiotherapy, acupressure and other exercises based on the area of pain.
- Visceral Pain: While this kind of pain can be treated with the help of medication, it also usually improves and fades with time. The medication for this kind of pain usually alters the neurotransmitters of the brain that convey pain signals and trigger pain in the body. This medication also helps in bringing down the inflammation for pain improvement.
- Neuropathic Pain: This kind of pain is usually accompanied by irregular limb movements and discomfort as well as motions like twitching. It is a more permanent kind of pain that lasts long and causes greater discomfort than the above two kinds of pain. Neuropathic pain can be treated with the help of anticonvulsants, which usually help in preventing the nerve pain and irregular movements that can trigger from this kind of pain. It also impacts the serotonin level and other chemicals in the brain for better nerve pain management and act as an anti-depressant as well.
The various kinds of pain discussed above can be treated in different ways, both in medicated and non-medicated ways, however, the method will depend upon whether the pain is acute or chronic.
As stated by Ayurveda, Panchakarma is carried out in order to perform detoxification of the human body. "Pancha" means five while "karma" means treatment, thereby alluding to the five routines that are used to lessen the problematic doshas. Panchakarma is used to oust the doshas that are in excess and correct uneven characters. Moreover, it wipes out the problematic "ama" from the framework through the body's organs and elimination methods. Panchakarma sanitizes the tissues in a deeper manner. It incorporates step by step massages as well as oil showers, natural enemas and nasal associations. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a general medication in maintaining mental as well as physical cleanliness and balance.
Like each single medicinal procedure, Panchakarma Therapy should be started with an interview with a qualified Ayurvedic doctor who can then determine the individual's "prakriti", the condition of the health issue and the best possible level of power of those supported medicines.
There are a variety of therapies that can be used during the "Panchakarma" process. Two or three processes can be utilized in combination with each other. The five different therapies are:
- Abhyangasis the only home developed oil massage expected to deeply pass through the skin, loosen up the mind and body, differentiate between polluting influences, and recreate both blood and lymph stream. This brings about wanted conditions which is a raised state of mindfulness that will initiate and direct the inward repairing course of action of the body.
- Garshana pharmaceuticals include brushing technique using a dry lymphatic skin with silk glove or wool. This redesigns the flow and cleanses the skin so that the oil and home developed drugs can go through the skin pores.
- Swedana is an independently herbalized steam shower, in the midst of which, the head as well as the heart are cooled but the body is warmed to clear mental and physical toxic substances held up significantly inside the tissues
- Pizichili is a relentless pouring of warm, soothing herbalized oil applied on the body by two Ayurvedic physicians as they back rub the body in flawless agreement.
- Udvartana is a highly probing common glue lymphatic massage which re-establishes the characteristic brilliance while taking out other dangerous components.
Fresh fruits (preferably organic), except citrus
Legumes (adzuki, black-eyed peas, chickpeas, lentils, great northern beans, navy, butter, pinto and kidney beans)
Whole grains (in moderation), especially millet
Seaweeds such as dulse, hijiki, arame, and kombu
Garlic, raw and chopped.
Am 19 years girl. I got matured at the age of 12 from that time white discharge s there but nowadays it's increased. Inner wear gets full wet and I feel uncomfortable. Itching. And burning. Can you please suggest me to reduce white discharge.
I am pregnant, now its 3rd month I am suffering from severe vomtings. please doctor help me I am not able to digest little bit of water also nd nt able to eat anything. Vomtings are sever help me sir/mam.
Hi there. I am a 19 year old girl and want to know about something. It's about white discharge from past 4 days when I wake up in the morning the white discharge is flowing in quantity and it's happening only in the mornings not the whole day. Is it normal or not?. If not then what's the issue?. Let me know, I really wanna know it's getting difficult for me.
My daughter who will be 16yrs next month has menstruation problems. She has not been getting her periods properly. Sometimes it is delayed upto 5 months now last month she got it for 5 days after almost 6 months. So what treatment do you suggest. Of late she has been gaining weight too.
What are the foods that is good for breastfeeding woman? What are the precautions to be taken for new born baby to protect from cold & cough?
I am 21 years old I am suffering from irregular periods from 10 months I consulted a doctor and she told that I have pcos. I have taken the course for 6 months and still my problem did not get cured so doctor advised to take tablets for another 6 months I have increased in weight by 7 kgs and have lot of hair loss feeling lot of pain in pelvis region with leg pain and back ache. What should I do now.
Heavy menstrual flow also known as Menorrhagia is one of the most common form of abdominal bleeding from uterus. Everyone has different periods, some might not even notice that time of the month, while others might suffer from heavy bleeding, feeling miserable and a constant worry of leaks and stains leading to embarrassing situations. Periods are considered to be heavy if a pad or tampon is soaked in blood every hour.
Other symptoms of heavy bleeding could be:
- Passing of large clots
- Bleeding at night which requires to get up to change a pad
- Any period that lasts for more than seven days
The causes of heavy bleeding during periods might be due to fibroids (noncancerous tumors of the uterus),
ectopic pregnancy, cervical cancer, pelvic inflammatory disease, use or blood thinners and problems with intrauterine device.
If you are one of those women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow and are quite hassled by the same then worry not here are some tips to deal the your problem.
- Keep a track of the periods as in when they start and the days with heavy bleeding. This helps you to track your next period and prepare yourself well for the same
- Low iron levels can cause heavy bleeding, thus maintaining the iron levels is a good idea
- Eating green leafy vegetables and taking multivitamins helps to maintain the iron levels
- Eat fruit and food with starch to maintain a good sugar level
- Hydrate yourself as it makes you feel less grumpy and miserable
- In case of severe cramps take some pain relievers like aspirin and ibuprofen. Even a hot water bottle is a great way to chase the blues and the cramps
- Get some sleep as one feels tired before the period and the days of the period. Listen to your body and don't push yourselves. Use extra protection in case you are worried about leakage
- Try using a menstrual cup as they have greater capacity as compared to tampons or pads. Also, one does not need to carry any supplies for the day
- Don't feel shy or embarrassed to talk about your condition
- You might need professional help and want to consult a doctor. Keeping a track of your period is good as doctors usually ask for the duration of the period and how heavy were they.
If you do not feel better with these tips a meeting with the doctor can predict the cause of the heavy flow and accordingly a medical treatment can be planned.
Medication for heavy bleeding might include any one or more of the following:
- Use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Hormone Therapy for stabilizing the endometrium
- Tranexamic acid to promote blood clotting
- Dilation and curettage that is scraping of the uterus is done
- Hysteroscopy is where a long scope is inserted in the vagina and the lining of the uterus which causes bleeding is removed
- Endometrial resection is where the lining of the uterus is destroyed or removed and also makes it impossible to have babies after this
- Hysterectomy - This procedure is the surgical removal of cervix and uterus (If this procedure is done then it is impossible to make babies after this)
Following these simple tips is sure to control your bleeding, but if you still face issues and problems then consult a doctor.