Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Skn
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SknYour feedback matters!
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
Which medicine is best available which increases the libido and performance in men, relieves stress due to professional work load, along with tuning up other deficiencies in the body.
After unprotected sex after period on 15.10.2016 she no pill take and test is negative and next period date is 11.11.2016 and again unprotected sex on 12.11.2016 ,she no pill take and test is again negative but not come period. What are medicine take for normal period.
Medication was some antibiotics, itraconazole 200 mg, kz cream and a shampoo ketoconazole .7 day antibiotics1 month for topical n shampoo was for relapsing tinea infection.
A rare type of cancer (accounting for about 1% of all the cancer types affecting men), testicular cancer is a condition where cancerous outgrowths take place in one or both of the testes (often the germ cells). The incidence of testicular cancer is lower among the African or Asian males as compared to the American males (especially in the age group of 15-35 years).
Testicular cancer can be of two types- Seminomas and Nonseminomas
1) Seminomas: Sensitive to radiation therapy, seminomas are slow growing testicular cancer found to affect men mostly in their 30's and 40's.
2) Nonseminomas: Unlike the seminomas, nonseminomas are fast growing testicular cancer.
However, there is some good news related to testicular cancer. Reports suggest quite a majority of men with testicular cancer have shown remarkable progress and recovered fully. In fact, of all the cancer types, testicular cancer has the highest success rate (more than 90%) when treated on time.
The symptoms characteristic of testicular cancer:
A person with testicular cancer may exhibit the following symptoms and discomfort. In most of the case, the cancerous outgrowth is found to affect only one of the testicles.
1) A lump may appear in one or both the testicles. The testicles may also undergo an enlargement (one or both).
2) In some cases, there may also be a chest/breast(s) enlargement.
3) A person may experience pain and discomfort in the testicle or in the scrotum. At times, the scrotum may also feel heavy.
4) There may be a backache. Some people may also complain of a dull pain the groin or in the stomach.
5) At times, testicular cancer may result in some fluids collecting in the scrotum (the condition may occur suddenly without any previous case history).
People with a family history of testicular cancer as well as those suffering from Klinefelter syndrome (a chromosomal aberration affecting males whereby a person is born with an extra X chromosome) should be careful as incidences of testicular cancer are higher in such men.
Diagnosis and Treatment
In addition to the physical examinations and the associated symptoms, the following tests go a long way in the accurate diagnosis of testicular cancer.
1) Blood tests to determine the level of certain markers (such as Beta-Human chorionic gonadotropin, Alpha-fetoprotein) indicative of testicular cancer. The concentration of these markers in the blood is found to be quite high in the case of testicular cancer.
2) In case a lump appears in the testicle, an ultrasound can play a significant role in understanding the nature of the lump better and diagnosing testicualr cancer.
1)If the diagnosis indicates a cancerous lump (or chances of it being malignant), we perform a Radical Inguinal Orchiectomy to remove the affected testicle for further analysis wich is boht diagnostic and therapeutic.
2)There may also be a need to remove the draining lymph nodes (to prevent testicular cancer from invading the lymph nodes), a procedure termed as Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection.
3)In addition to the above surgical procedures, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy play an instrumental role in increasing the effectiveness of the treatment and curing testicular cancer.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
१. भोजन हमेशा समय पर करें.
२. प्रतिदिन सुबह देसी शहद में निम्बू रस मिलाकर चाट लें.
३. हींग, लहसुन, चद गुप्पा ये तीनो बूटियाँ पीसकर गोली बनाकर छाँव में सुखा लें, व् प्रतिदिन एक गोली खाएं.
४. भोजन के समय सादे पानी के बजाये अजवायन का उबला पानी प्रयोग करें.
५. लहसुन, जीरा १० ग्राम घी में भुनकर भोजन से पहले खाएं.
६. सौंठ पावडर शहद ये गर्म पानी से खाएं.
७. लौंग का उबला पानी रोजाना पियें.
८. जीरा, सौंफ, अजवायन इनको सुखाकर पावडर बना लें,शहद के साथ भोजन से पहले प्रयोग करें