Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SithaYour feedback matters!
I have delivered my baby 2 and half month ago. She never wanted to take my milk. Its my c section delivery. In biegning also I use to pour less milk but now its decrease to one to two drop. In middle she used to suck but now she do not want to touch my breast. And my milk decrease to one to two drop. Some doctor have suggested my nipple is cracked. But its nothing like that. I do not have little bit of pain in my nipple. I used to eat month ka laddoo and batisha to increase my milk. But nothing helping. Please help me so I can feed my milk to my baby.
Hi, I experience pain in right nipple from 40 to 60 mins on the 15th day of my periods. This pain is unbearable and makes me cry. Also I can't touch the nipple during this period. No discharge from nipple. This pain is only in the right nipple. Also, I take dronis 30 for periods as my periods are irregular. I also take 1500 mg cetapin as I suffer from pcos. Please tell me what should I do for this nipple pain which is very sharp. Also it does not happen every month, it happens after 2 months or so. Thanks.
Does amenohrrea leads to facial hair? If yes, then what are the remedies to cure it? And is it because of male hormones in the system?
If we have unprotected sex one week before the menstrual date, & if I did not get period till my date, is there any chances of getting pregnant. Kindly help.
I am sure many of us have heard to have good amount of calcium, iron, protein to make our bones strong, to improve haemoglobin, immunity for healthy and fit body. Hidden benefits of ragi:
1. Weight loss:
It helps to reduce the appetite. It has a higher rate of fibre compared to other cereals.
2. Rich in calcium:
Calcium is important to prevent osteoporosis in long run specially in post menopausal females and old age people.
3. Rich in iron:
A person suffering from anaemia or low haemoglobin should consume ragi. Also take vitamin c rich food like amla. Citrous foods like lemon, oranges etc to increase iron absorption in body.
4. Reduce cholesterol:
It contains amino acids that hinders the formation of fat in liver and provides overall reduction of body cholesterol.
How to use:
Take 3 tablespoons of ragi flour and add to your wheat flour to make rotis
Porridge for kids
Whom to avoid:
A person suffering from kidney stone and urinary calculi
I am 30 years old woman & planning for marriage this year, as I heard late marriage will be problematic for child birth.
Hi After taking unwanted 72 pill and did not have period within one week than m I pregnant? please Dr. tell me I am scared?
Too tensed need gynecologists help. Sir / Mam I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August. After 6 hours she took ipill (ecp) .After 4 days I.e On 1st September she started bleeding and she bleed for 4 days. Then after 21 days of Intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25th September ,2 October and on 9th October. All the test came NEGATIVE. We even did bHCG test on 18th October. The result was <1.2 miU/ml. On 23rd October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. My question is that can we rule out pregnancy now?
I'm unmarried 21 years old girl. I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 April, 2016. Now i'm so worried about being getting pregnant coz my periods always comes regular at proper gap of 25-26 days. But this month my period comes 5 days late on 9 May, 2016 with less bleeding than usual. I so scared coz i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. Than on 21 May, 2016 I take an home pregnancy test with PREGANEWS it comes negative. But the problem is i'll continuously feeling tired from 1 week, having headache, heart pain, heartburn, breast tenderness-soreness-nipples tingles, and increased gas problem. I'm very much scared by all dis. Some Dr. On Lybrate earlier answered me that i'm not pregnant but please give me the answer if i'm not pregnant than why this is all i'll continuously feel. Plzzz help me as soon as possible i'm in big problem. Suggest me please what I have to do please i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. please suggest me
I am a married female I suffer from white liquid with fish odor from my female organ. What is it and how to treat?
I can't conceive my pregnancy till my all reports are normal and I have infection in my vagina every two months. What to do please tell me.
An abortion is a procedure which has the potential to be quite complex and is something which does trigger a lot of thought, and with good reason. Taking this into account, a person should also consider the prospect of making use of homoeopathic treatment for the purpose of preventing an abortion.
How homeopathy can help?
- Prevent miscarriage: The field of homoeopathy has a range of options when it comes to medication which can be used for this. To start with there is a medicine which is known by the name Secale. It is recommended quite widely for women who happen to be anaemic and not as strong as they should be, according to the average for a woman who is expecting a child. Secale is also used at the later stages of the pregnancy. The reason for this is the fact that it has the ability to reduce the risk of a miscarriage when the muscular tissue is developed to a fairly advanced extent.
- High risk patients: Another homoeopathic medicine which is often used happens to be Aconite Nap. This is used when there is a real risk of abortion which can possibly be attributed to the pregnant woman being fearful or excited.
- In case of accidents: When a woman is pregnant over the course of roughly 9 months, while it may be ideal to avoid any, in some cases, an accident may take place. While this is obviously very undesirable, to say the least, in this sort of situation, arnica Montana is the homoeopathic solution.
- Treat Weak Uterus: Some women may greatly desire to be mothers but may be hindered on account of having a weak uterus. But with the kind of versatility and diversity homoeopathic has, there is a solution for this problem as well! That would be caulophyllum, which is said to be very effective.
- Control Bleeding: In the case of an abortion which features heavy bleeding, the best medicine would be thlaspi, which is perfectly suited to improve the situation in an expedited manner.
While these may be medicines which are generally made use of, it is to be kept in mind that one of the main reasons that homeopathy as a way of medication happens to work is the fact that it does not only allow for but also actively encourages a great degree of customisation of the program of medication in accordance with the needs of the patient. Keeping this in mind, it is important that the homoeopathic doctor is of a quality which is very good as if there is a case of suboptimal medication, there can be trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.