Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sitesh Roy
Submit a review for Dr. Sitesh RoyYour feedback matters!
DR sitesh cured my long pending illness of migraine. I had tried everything from homeopathy to ayurvedic. Nothing worked to treat from the root cause. Dr Sitesh treated my migraine from the root cause and now I no longer have to take any allopathy medicine. I was treated without any side effects.
A patient’s testimonial is less of a recognition of a doctor’s professional expertise, and more of a recommendation of a doctor’s ability to listen, care and heal. I can vouch for the fact that his abilities are unmatched. Thanks doctor.
Very well experienced and passionate about his work and patients. Deploys a unique approach by blending natural medicines with allopathy. Well experienced therefore accurate diagnosis of ailments and the underlying reasons
I USED to have really bad allergies to pollens & dust mites and after a year of treatments from Dr. Roy, I am now medicine free!!! He not only prescribed the right medicines but also suggested some important diet and lifestyle changes that have helped me tremendously. I still continue my new diet and lifestyle and have found that I am not falling sick as much as I used to. Ever since I got to know Dr. Roy I have never forgotten what the hospital looks like. He has an outstanding team that work 24/7 to keep their patients healthy and make sure they do not have any inconvenience. I am much healthier now. Cannot emphasize enough how happy I am with Dr. Roy’s services and all his staff.
I was suffering from skin allergy for almost 10 years. Had been on medication for 2 years, popping a medicine everyday. Then someone recommended Dr. Sitesh Roy. Firstly he patiently gave a ear to everything I had to say. Took a detailed history and after all examinations recommended treatment which would get me out of the allergy from the root cause. Today with a sigh a relief I can say Im off it completely with no side effects. It means a lot to me and yes he is now my overall health doctor. Thank you doctor
He question us symptoms and listen carefully about everything we replied and recommend us best Medicean that work well for us . He is very kind and he is not urge to get next patient, he takes good time to listen and analyse our problems for correct diagnosis . I give him 10 out of 10, best ever. My father was also please with attention given to his current symptoms and also to his medical history and reports. He was treated by Dr. Roy with respectfully and kindly that every old person wants from his doctor.
Dr. Sitesh Roy is the best. My daughter was suffering from Asthma from childhood and had taken treatment right from childhood but it is only after the treatment from Dr.Roy I am seeing my daughter in real normal state. Doctor is very nice and goes to the root of the problem and makes correct diagnoses and then starts the necessary treatment. I was lucky to know of Dr.Roy from my friend. My daughter is now much much better. The doctor explain s the problem well and the remedial path being taken.
Capt. P C Roy
I would rate Dr. Siesh Roy as best in business. Infact I was suffering from asthama and allergy for the last 12 years so and had consulted numerous doctors but what they prescribed gave me relief temporarily.Then some body recommended his name and belief me Dr. Roy gave me second life. Now I am much better and my quality of life has improved a lot. I can breathe freely, my constant running nose is dry and leading a very good and healthysecond Innings life. THANK YOU DR. SITESH..GOD BLESS YOU.
First doctor who listened to me and was able to make me feel well for the first time in many years.. He is not like most other doctors and does not just write a prescription and send you off. He truly cares about his patients’ well being and his primary goal is always to make them feel better quickly and naturally as far as possible. He takes time to understand the root cause of the problem and then offers treatment options. I tell EVERYONE who has asthma that Dr. Roy is the best.
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!