Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sitesh Roy
Submit a review for Dr. Sitesh RoyYour feedback matters!
DR sitesh cured my long pending illness of migraine. I had tried everything from homeopathy to ayurvedic. Nothing worked to treat from the root cause. Dr Sitesh treated my migraine from the root cause and now I no longer have to take any allopathy medicine. I was treated without any side effects.
A patient’s testimonial is less of a recognition of a doctor’s professional expertise, and more of a recommendation of a doctor’s ability to listen, care and heal. I can vouch for the fact that his abilities are unmatched. Thanks doctor.
Very well experienced and passionate about his work and patients. Deploys a unique approach by blending natural medicines with allopathy. Well experienced therefore accurate diagnosis of ailments and the underlying reasons
I USED to have really bad allergies to pollens & dust mites and after a year of treatments from Dr. Roy, I am now medicine free!!! He not only prescribed the right medicines but also suggested some important diet and lifestyle changes that have helped me tremendously. I still continue my new diet and lifestyle and have found that I am not falling sick as much as I used to. Ever since I got to know Dr. Roy I have never forgotten what the hospital looks like. He has an outstanding team that work 24/7 to keep their patients healthy and make sure they do not have any inconvenience. I am much healthier now. Cannot emphasize enough how happy I am with Dr. Roy’s services and all his staff.
I was suffering from skin allergy for almost 10 years. Had been on medication for 2 years, popping a medicine everyday. Then someone recommended Dr. Sitesh Roy. Firstly he patiently gave a ear to everything I had to say. Took a detailed history and after all examinations recommended treatment which would get me out of the allergy from the root cause. Today with a sigh a relief I can say Im off it completely with no side effects. It means a lot to me and yes he is now my overall health doctor. Thank you doctor
He question us symptoms and listen carefully about everything we replied and recommend us best Medicean that work well for us . He is very kind and he is not urge to get next patient, he takes good time to listen and analyse our problems for correct diagnosis . I give him 10 out of 10, best ever. My father was also please with attention given to his current symptoms and also to his medical history and reports. He was treated by Dr. Roy with respectfully and kindly that every old person wants from his doctor.
Capt. P C Roy
I would rate Dr. Siesh Roy as best in business. Infact I was suffering from asthama and allergy for the last 12 years so and had consulted numerous doctors but what they prescribed gave me relief temporarily.Then some body recommended his name and belief me Dr. Roy gave me second life. Now I am much better and my quality of life has improved a lot. I can breathe freely, my constant running nose is dry and leading a very good and healthysecond Innings life. THANK YOU DR. SITESH..GOD BLESS YOU.
First doctor who listened to me and was able to make me feel well for the first time in many years.. He is not like most other doctors and does not just write a prescription and send you off. He truly cares about his patients’ well being and his primary goal is always to make them feel better quickly and naturally as far as possible. He takes time to understand the root cause of the problem and then offers treatment options. I tell EVERYONE who has asthma that Dr. Roy is the best.
Hi, I'm suffering from dust allergy since from 8 years. Whenever I exposed to dust. I get sneezes continuously. If I use nasal spray. I will get relief for two or three days. Again the condition is same. And I'm effected with asthma too. And my nasals will block always. Only one nasal will open. I will get yellowish mucous from my nasals sometimes. Sir. Please suggest me what to do. I used homeopathy for 9 months. And that was worked good for sneezes. But my nasals is blocking. I'm not able to inhale air freely through my nasals. Only one nasal will work for inhale air. So please suggest me to get rid of this problem.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I was 19 yr old my weight is 78 and height is 171 I am feeling some breathe problems during cough my body rush out to breathe by mouth and on my age my weight is good or bad.
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!