Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sita Gururaja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sita GururajaYour feedback matters!
Mai 27 year ki hu. Mera 2 baar early pregnancy k baad miscarriage ho gya. Is baar dar lg rha hai Kya is baar bhi miscarriage ka khatra ho skta hai. Kya mai doctor ko dikhau is baar pregnant hone k pehle.
Sir my wife is 31 years old. She was prevented by couper-t as on 20 jul 2013. Mansurance was continued for six months, since mar 2014 it is totally not seen of monopose. All test of pragnancy, thyroied comes nill. Orrally she healdy but what is the reason for not continuesion of monthly period? we wish to remove it at the earliest and hope for another child. Please be informed to us shortly.
Physical intimacy can be like ice-cream. What is Vanilla without the sprinkles and chocolate sauce? Just plain boring! While you may enjoy the occasional Vanilla in your relationship, however to make things more exciting, there is never any harm in incorporating some kinkiness to it. Erotic spanking is such an activity that is so omnipresent that you may have experienced it as well at some point of time. So why is spanking so exciting? Spanking brings in some degree of sensual pain in the ever-pleasurable activity called sex. This will give you a variation in the array of sensations that are presented to you. Also, spanking is probably the gateway to BDSM and all you need for it is your hand, a buttock and perfect aim. In addition to it, spanking is rather risk-free and harmless. No serious injury can possibly be inflicted by a little tap on the back.
The real reason why one may like it can differ from person to person. While some do it to feel dominant, others like being on the receiving end of it if they like being submissive. Some may enjoy the rush of blood to the muscles of the buttocks and the high from the simultaneous feeling of pain and pleasure. As fun and harmless as spanking may seem, there still exists a rule book that you must abide by.
Here is a set of proper spanking etiquettes
- The spanks should focus on the parts of the buttocks that are meatier or the upper thighs.
- To make it more exciting, rub the buttock and caress it like kneading dough before landing a spank on it. Make sure the spank is not hard enough to leave imprints on the buttock, unless you have the permission to do so.
- Take off accessories like rings and bracelets before so that you don’t hurt someone seriously.
- Decide on a safe-word that is absolutely unrelated to sex, like- peaches. Feel free to exercise it when you think you have had enough.
- To bring forth the sensual aspect of it, start with light soft spanks so that you don’t jolt your partner up suddenly, and then test the waters with increasing intensity of the spanks.
- Alternate between light tickles followed by rough spanking. The brain will get mixed signals that will probably blow one’s mind.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when the air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hello, I am 39 weeks pregnant. But my baby lies in posterior cephalic position, So cervix head is not dilated. What should do for normal delivery?
Hi my question is that after taking I pill I got bleeding but after 10 days again my period starts is it normal?
Trichomoniasis is one of the most commonly occurring sexually transmitted infections. It generally happens on account of having multiple sexual partners or not using condoms and other protective measures during sexual intercourse (vaginal or anal).
Trichomoniasis leads to a foul smelling vaginal discharge and other symptoms that include spotting/bleeding, painful urination, itching in the vaginal region, all of them resulting in painful sexual intercourse. The single- celled protozoa (pathogen) causing this infection is Trichomonas vaginalis.
The most common symptoms among women are:
- vaginal discharge, which can be white, gray, yellow, or green, and usually frothy with an unpleasant smell
- vaginal spotting or bleeding
- genital burning or itching
- genital redness or swelling
- frequent urge to urinate
- pain during urination or sexual intercourse
The most common symptoms in men are:
- discharge from the urethra
- burning during urination or after ejaculation
- an urge to urinate frequently
Treatment Options for Trichomoniasis-
The treatment options for Trichomoniasis can be categorized as follows:
Antibiotics such as ‘Tinidazole’ or metronidazole can be administered.
It is advisable not to consume alcohol within the first 24 hours of being administered ‘metronidazole’ and the first 72 hours of being administered tinidazole as it can lead to severe vomiting and nausea.
Metronidazole is strictly advised against during pregnancy as it can harm the baby.
How to Prevent Trichomoniasis?
The preventive measures include:
Indulging in safe sex is the best way to prevent Trichomoniasis.
Condoms should be used by both the male and the female partners during a sexual intercourse (anal or vaginal).
Sharing sex toys is another big ‘NO’ as the carriers of various STDs may spread through their common usage.
If a person has already been infected by Trichomoniasis then abstaining from sex is the safest option to prevent it from spreading.
I'm 18 years old I had a unprotected sex with my bf on 17 Nov and after 10 min I took ipill. And my monthly periods was over on 11 Nov but after 3rd day of ipill I had my periods again in very low amount. Plzzz reply me fast. Whether it is safe or unsafe. I'm so scared.
- Take Moderate hot food and drinks
- Raw Vegetables are not hygienic during monsoon so either stir fry them or make soup.
- Drink Herbal Tea / Concoctions particularly those with anti-bacterial properties like Green Tea with Mint Lemon grass tea
- It is advisable to avoid cold milk or raw milk instead boil it well at 100 degree and add turmeric or cinnamon powder to reap good health benefits.
- Avoid eating road side food.