Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sita GururajaYour feedback matters!
Yesterday night I tried to do sex with my gf. She was lying on bed ,i put my condom on and went up on her .when I started putting inside she started ignore for some time but I forcefully tries to put my penis inside but its not went inside ,only reached her wet pussy. That time my condom suddenly dropped off but I did not noticed dat and tried to put in .after few seconds I noticed .still my pennis not went inside but reached the pussy wetness .so this there any chance to get pregnancy .she is not ready to take pills. So suggest me some fruits or foods to avoid pregnancy.
I want sex with my wife. With out having condom and I do not want to use any medicine after having sex to prevent pregnancy. She will get periods in between 14 to 19 days. Which days is safe not get pregnancy to have sex without using condom.
I was having my periods on 1st march 2016. We had unprotected sex from 1st march to 13 march. He didn't ejaculated inside me. He used removal method. My periods were due on 1st April 2016. But I haven't got yet. I took home pregnancy test on 5th and 7th April 2016. Both were negative. I dnt have any symptoms of pregnancy. Kindly guide.
Actually I am pregnant the result shows positive today and I don't want a baby now so what pills should I take to prevent pregnancy.
I want to know whether m pregnant or not? My periods are regular but this months 4 july I got only spotting for half day. I feel very lazy all day and have dizziness also. I did pregnancy test but it comes out negative. What should I do now?
Hello Doctor! My Gf had an contraceptive pill for first time and 18th March and have been bleeding since yesterday morning. Bleeding has not been as much as periods. Is der any problem with it and suggest any precautions if any. Wen does the bleeding stop and will she have menstrual cycle as before on regular date. Is der any chance of pregnancy as such.
My daughter in law was operated for appendix when she was 12 years old. Now We came to know that one tube was removed at that time. In 2012, She was pregnant but pregnancy developed in tube because of that another tube was also closed. What is the steps for IVF? I am in Kolkata.
I am 4 & a half months pregnant my age is 33 years what is the right time for triple marker test. Double marker test has been done.
At the time of 5 days period there is no chance of pregnancy. Is there any other chance before and after the period not to get pregnant.
I am mother of 1 child. He is 2 years 4 months old now. I weaned him 4 days back. But I am having pain in breast. And heaviness. What should I do. So that I can completely stop producing bm.
Hello sir. I am married women since after 7 month I have no pregnancy. Every tested has been done for both. My menstrual is regular. But bleeding quantity less use two day. Please suggest what can do.
Starting a family and being people who you can completely rely on is something that may be a dream that most people nurture and work towards. In the Indian culture, it is seen that children are supposed to serve as the backbone for the parents in their old age and when a couple is able to bear children, they may be able to lead more satisfied lives than at any other point in time. While most couples are blessed with happy families, there are a lot of those couples who may have to rely on medicines and treatments to be able to conceive a child.
With the changing lifestyle and the increasing amount of stress, a lot of couples are not able to conceive naturally. This is when they turn to medical help from professionals who may be able to suggest treatments and counselling. Even though the medications and treatments are sought very popularly, it is also a fact that couples have to go through painful procedures and unfruitful trials before they are able to get positive results, if at all that is possible. Not to mention the expensive treatment costs and the costly medicines that they have to invest in, apart from the mental and emotional trauma that is accompanied with it.
A safer alternative:
One of the safest alternatives to conventional medicine and treatments is to opt for homeopathy. This is a style of treatment that works on the body using natural means such as plants extracts and other natural derivatives, in combination with medicinal properties in healthy portions. With the use of such treatments and medicines, it may be possible for aspirant couples to be able to work on their body systems to make them healthier and more responsive to conceiving a child.
Some of the most important advantages of homeopathic treatment for infertility:
- The medicines make sure that they do not put the others aspects of health at jeopardy for the users of homeopathic medicines which means that the medicines do not have highly destructive side effects.
- The lack of side effects in the homeopathic medicines for infertility ensure that the couples remain mentally and emotionally strong enough to stick to the resolve of getting treated and that is something that may be helpful in the success of the treatment.
- Since the medicines are all organic, most of them are not as expensive as the conventional medicines.
- Choosing a safe stream of medication such as homeopathy may also help in ensuring that when the child is conceived, it does not get affected by the harmful medicines that may be administered to the couple.
When the future of your family and health is at stake, it is important that you take well thought out and wise decisions about what kind of treatments you should undergo.
I am 26 years Female. I got 15 days up and my period yet not come. And sure about that I am not pregnant bcoz I wasn't Hook up anyone. So what is that? Why it yet not come?
I am suffering from dysmennorhea since 4 yrs how can I get relief from these cramps during periods? l.
Married for 9 months. My wife not yet pregnant. We have been trying for baby. Need assistance with below two points. 1. Sperm comes out after inter course 2. Feel like my sperm count is low. How to increase sperm counts. Please tell me exact diets I need to follow. Help me out please
Hi I had an unprotected intercourse with my bf last month feb, and I took an ipill within an hour later I got period after two days of taking ipill, but the problem is I didn't get this month March.. So I am worried, please advice.
I am not getting my periods sice 1.5 month. Me and my botfriend have kissed in nov month 2014. After that For two months i got my periods. But now i am not getting. Am i pregnant now?
The woman is at risk if:
Her father or brother below age 55 or her mother or sister below age 65 have had a heart attack, stroke, angioplasty or bypass surgery.
She is over 55 years old. (After age 65, the death rate increases sharply for women)
She smokes or is exposed to second-hand smoke every day.
Her blood pressure is over 135/85 mm Hg. Optimal blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg. Drug therapy is indicated when blood pressure is >140/90 mm Hg, or an even lower blood pressure in the setting of chronic kidney disease or diabetes (> 130/90 mm Hg).
She does not exercise for at least 30 minutes that includes moderate?intensity physical activity, like taking a brisk walk, on most days. For weight control, women need to exercise for 60?90 minutes with moderate?intensity activity on most days.
She has diabetes. After age 45, diabetes affects many more women than men. If diabetic, aim to achieve glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) level less than 7%.
Her HDL (High Density Lipoprotein or "good" cholesterol) is less than 50mg/dL.
LDL goals are dependent upon risk. The following levels of lipids and lipoproteins in women should be encouraged through lifestyle approaches: LDL?C <100mg/dL; HDL?C >50mg/dL; triglycerides <150mg/dL and non?HDL?C (total cholesterol minus HDL cholesterol) <130 mg/dL. If a woman is at high risk or has hypercholesterolemia, intake of saturated fat should be <7% and cholesterol intake <200 mg/d. For diabetic women, LDL should be <100. For vascular disease and very high risk women, LDL should be<70. HDL of 60 mg/dL is considered cardioprotective. One can raise HDL by taking in 2?3 tbsps of olive oil daily, quitting smoking, getting regular aerobic exercise and maintaining a healthy weight.
She is overweight by 20 pounds or more (More than one?third of women are more than 20 pounds overweight.)
Either natural or through surgery, early menopause, before the age of 40 is associated with increased risk for cardiovascular disease.
Taking birth control pills greatly increases risk of heart attack and stroke, especially after age 35.
She has a high demand/low control job with sustained high levels of stress. Stress is a normal part of life.
A healthy diet consists of eating fruits, vegetables and whole grain high?fiber foods (aim for 5 servings of vegetables and 2 servings of whole fruit daily); eating fish, especially oily fish, at least twice a week; limiting saturated fat to < 10% of energy, and if possible to <7%, cholesterol to <300 mg/dL. Limiting alcohol intake to no more than 1 drink per day; limiting sodium intake to <2.3 g/d (approximately 1 tsp salt) and avoiding all trans?fatty acids
Pregnant and lactating women should avoid eating fish potentially high in methylmercury.
Having at least three of a cluster of symptoms that are listed below put her at risk:
High blood sugar >100 mg/dL after fasting
High triglycerides, at least 150 mg/dL
Low HDL (<50 mg/dL in women)
Blood pressure of 130/85 or higher
Waist >35 inches (Waist measurement of 35 inches or more or waist?to?hip ratio greater than 0.80 is a predictor of high triglycerides and low HDL levels).
As time progresses in a relationship, the sizzle somehow fizzles out and does not bring the same excitement as it used to. However, sex is one of the best ways to keep the relationship lively and young. Despite the hectic lifestyle and the weariness that sets in, there are definitely some simple things that can add some spice to your life and pump a new lease of life into the relationship. What was initially spontaneous needs some forceful trying with time.
Listed below are some tips that can help you sizzle up your sex life.
- Simple touch: Remember that sex need not happen in the bedroom when the lights are off. Routine, regular touch, which could include holding hands and a peck on the cheek can help keep the interest alive. Make it a routine to do this every day, at a chosen time of the day.
- Fix up a date: Even if it sounds forced, block one day of the week as your date day. If possible, go out for a dinner which will bring a change of place. Cook some aphrodisiac foods like onion, celery, asparagus could add to the magic.
- Go lingerie shopping together: This could be one nice way to rekindle interest and along the way, you might end up with some nice fancy stuff.
- Watch adult movies together: This definitely will bring you in the mood. If you are both game, then you could watch something different and even end up trying. It has been proven that a person's preferences in bed change with time, and the new positions and forms might bring back the eagerness to indulge in the act more often.
- Try different place, different time: This could be something like spending time in the shower together, or in the pool, or even spending a night in a hotel for a change. The routine home environment sometimes just sucks away the energy and mood required for sex.
- Frank discussion: As much as it might seem difficult, try having a frank discussion with your partner about how they feel about sex - would they like to turn anything, why there is less of it in general, etc.
- Work out: Exercise to show that you are interested in keeping yourself in shape and healthy. This definitely will kindle interest in the other person.
- Read about sex: There are some sex facts including how it helps in curing headache, is the best cure for cold, is more effective than half an hour of running, frequent ejaculations reduce chances or prostate cancer, etc.
And these are some sure ways to improve your sex life.