Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sirish GokuleYour feedback matters!
Sir I have chest pain on the right side when I am breathing. What causes of this problem and what should I do for the treatment of this?
Total cholesterol 235 HDL 54 LDL 148 Triglycerides 242 VLDL 483 Sir /madam herbal medicine tell me Pls help me.
I am a 25 year old boy, I am having pain below my chest for past two days, help me what could the reason for that and I am not surfing from acidity.
I'm taking blood pressure medicines 2 per day I want to know what are the side effects of taking bp medicines and there is any problem for internal organs by taking medicines for life long.
MY SISTER IS HAVING PAIN IN THE LOWER PART OF CHEST RIB BONE. IS THERE ANY PROBLEM? She had no injuries over there and she is experiencing pain alot. Help me plz. Help me plz.
I have pain on my chest. I got injured through a spike 6months earlier but still I have a pinch like pain.
For what purpose MONIT GTN -2.6 tablets ARE USED FOR? RECENTLY MY FATHER GOT FELT PRESSURE ON HEART FOR SOME TIME AFTER THAT HE FELT NORMAL. DOCTOR AFTER HEARING OUR PROBLEM HE GAVE THIS TABLET IN PRESCRIPTION.
Sir I am suffering from sleeping illness , due to stress, sometimes my hands are also shaking due to anxiety and heart beat runs very fast. How can I control it?
I am 63 years old man1. I have blood sugar fasting 89 mg and PP 112 mg. Am I diabetic prone? 2. Which test (s) I shall have to know my kidney function? 3. Which test (s) I shall have to know my heart function?
How is high blood pressure related to paralytic stroke and what are the signs/symptoms of paralytic stroke?
I am feeling pain in the chest central region. Also the pain is there when I am doing my natural work without any extra exertion. Pain is not radiating to back or left hand. Even I am not having feeling to eat. I am having headache also. But my BP is normal. Should I go for ECG or it is due to acidity even I m getting tired by normal walking I think it is anemia.
Hello I am suffering from high cholesterol and blood pressure due to which pains occurs at my chest Also due to this I sometimes face acidity problems I also wanted to know does green tea helps in reducing cholesterol and weight loss and oxidation of body I also take omez tablets for temporary relief and cholesterol tablets bio d3 plus and razo also I also have itching problems.
He has Parkinson, high BP, diabetes, uric acid disorder, he is suffering from acute body ache and depression, how can he be helped.
My husband is very thin, a patient of low bp. He has gastric problem too. He has very mych pain on chest regularly. Please tell me what to do?
My daughter aged 8 month is born with congenital heart defect. Her recent 2d echo report state that (1) acyanotic congenital heart disease-left to right shunt ostium secundum atrial septal defect (8-9mm). (2) dilated right atrium & ventricle. (3) no pulmonic stenosis/patent duct us arteriosus. (4) intact inter ventricular septum. (5) sites solitus. (6) levocardia. She has no feeding problem till date except reconcurrent cough. Is open heart surgery or device closure necessary to close the hole at these 8 month age? heard that most infant asd close itself by the time of age of 2 years.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.