Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siraj N. KhanYour feedback matters!
I don't know which food has a so much fat I complete confuse please give a good diet to without fat? Please help me.
I was usually affected to cold from the past two years. I went to many hospitals but unable to get cured. please help me how to get rid from it?
Please can you tell me that how to improve eye sight & prevent hair fall. I am looking forward to hear from you. Thank you.
What is depression. What's are symptoms. What's is cause .how it is possible I can save to depression.
I ask you that when I pick heavy wait or do bodybuilding at the age of 15 and my height is 5.7 how I increase height and what causes of pick the heavy waits.
I am 20 year old.. My hair turning white. By family doc suggested me to take omega fatty. But I am vegetarian. So I can take fish medicine and diet suggest me please.
I am 38 years of age wt, 65kg I am making excersies & yogasana daily for 15-30minutes but I am facing pain at coccyx once in 2months for 2days I am unable to find out the problem kindly help me doctor.
Do you get monday blues? here is another reason to dislike mondays even more. A research suggests that a whopping 20% more people die of heart attacks on mondays as compared to other weekdays. Maybe a combination of activity filled weekends along with the stress of going back to work.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My aunt is fasting from last 16 days and takes food and water early at 4 am and then till 7 pm no food nothing and now she is suffering from constipation.
Im suffering from pimples all over the body and face and now some pimple marks also left on my face. How to cure.
Hi doc. I've been doing proper exercise and going to gym for couple of years now. I have a good physique but less muscular body as I'm a vegetarian. I take regular diet and proteins from natural diet like milk, sprouts etc. Actually I'm very health conscious so just wanted to know that is harmful for my health if I tart taking protein powder? Are there any side effects?
I found myself depressed after not studying enough in a day? is it normal.? Or I should take some medicine.
I want increase my penis size and girth bcoz 8 have short. Please tell me about this. How to increase it.
I have a premature ejaculation problem. Whenever im gonna doing sex with my partner I get too much excited before doing foreplay. And when I start to do sex I get down after 2-3 strokes. Please help me I am getting depressed.
I am 21 years old. I faced nerve weakness at 15 years, I consulted neurologist and got cured. From 1 year i'm facing problems in walking and running. I can sense legs its not nerve weakness. But I am not able to walk perfectly. My leg seem to have low grip. What I should do sir? I want strength in my legs.
With age, especially during late twenties or early thirties and beyond, it is almost an accepted fact that you will grow fat in the middle. Belly fat affects both men and women with bulging waistlines. This however, is just more than unsightly, as belly fat increases the chance of heart disease, diabetes and other serious ailments. A few simple and proven ways to reduce belly fat are mentioned here.
- Reducing carbohydrates in your diet: Carbohydrates are the source of energy for your body, as they are usually transformed into glucose by the body, which can then be absorbed by the cells. However, your diet may include too many carbs and cause you to gain belly fat. Reducing carbs is known to have the following benefits:
- Reduces appetite in general
- Burns fat reserves as the body tries to use alternative sources of energy
- Diet low in carbohydrates are also know to reduce water weight and show quick results during weight loss
- Low carb diet will have a beneficial effect, if you have type 2 diabetes and helps in keeping the blood glucose levels under control
- Avoid CRAP foods: Avoiding CRAP wherein, C: Carbonated beverages & caffeine, R: Refined sugars, A: Alcohol & Artificial sweeteners, P: processed food from the diet is of great help in burning belly fat.
- Unprocessed and lean meat: Unprocessed and lean meats are a good source of protein and have fewer calories than non-lean meats. Lean meats are popular amongst people following low calorie and low fat diets. Poultry is a good source of selenium, vitamins B3 and B6, and choline.
- Avoid processed sugar and sweetened beverages: Fructose found in most products within the market, such as cookies, sweets, sodas and other similar beverages cannot be absorbed or processed by the liver and is converted into fat. This will not only increase your girth, but also contribute to insulin resistance and lead to serious problems such as heart diseases.
- Include and increase fiber in your diet when you want to lose belly fat: Fiber, especially viscous fiber is known to improve bowel movements and improves the health of gut bacteria. It also reduces abdominal fat and thus reduces belly fat.
- Increase protein intake: Reducing carbs and increasing protein in your diet will help you lose belly fat as well as over all body fat quickly. Protein decreases the chance of developing insulin resistance and also helps the body in using up the blood glucose for energy more efficiently. Include unprocessed animal protein as well as vegetarian protein sources in your diet to lose belly fat, but ensure that they are cooked or prepared in a healthy way.
- Try yoga or free hand exercises: You don’t have to go to the gym with an expensive fee to lose belly fat. Just try free hand exercises and cardio to ensure that the metabolism in your body remains high along with a balanced diet as mentioned above. Yoga in general or certain yoga poses are also very effective in reducing belly fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.