Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Singhal Asha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Singhal AshaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old, I. I did sex with my girl friend, during the foreplay I licked her vagina not only out side but also in side of the vagina it's mean cervix, she is a healthy person don't have any infection, my doubts is it is good or bad Which problems are occurring to me.
Hello Doctor, Meri problem ye ki mujhe 2009 s p. cause ki problem h tab se mene harface hyponid glyciphage evecare sayocare srup na jane kaise kaise tablet kha le h period aata phir ruk jana mein and ab ja ke 2015 ko thyroid test karwaya mera thyroid 25 tha ab 7.45 h magar m period se ab bhi nahi ho pa rahe doctor please help me Doctor Mein kya karun jo mera peroid thik ho.
One year before my wife has cyst in her left ovary doctor advised her to take novelon after taking 4 months now she has no cyst. Doctor advice her to take some medicine from Day 2o Day 6 don't know that medicine name but from Day 16 to Day 25 doctor advised to take dufaston 10 mg but after taking dufaston she has light blood spots every day .today is day 26. Please help me doctor.
I got married in june 2014. But our sex is not do properly means some family problem ; and I also have fear about sex means my mind not prepare for sex and all sperm are deposit on outside not proper penetration occur .my mc also irregular .but from last three months our sex go properly .penetration is proper and my mc is also regular from last 5 months .my husband report also normal .so we have good news as soon as possible early .please tell me we want take any treatment or not.
I am 34 years old. Since last 2 months my periods were delayed by 10 days. In May it started on 16th. In June it started on 26th and in August it started on 4th. Now bleeding has started on 24th August i. E. Just within 20 days. 2 years Back I had a cyst for which I took medicines and it was cured. What may be the reason in such irregularity in periods?
After periods my wife feel a lot of pain in her stomach, because of that pain she cry, what should I do. Please help me,
I m not having my periods regularly and I m sexually active but I no I m not pregnant what r d reasons for it and what should I do to make it regular and there are no irritation nothing else.
I am 26 years old m having itching on back chest and vaginal area. And back pain, chest pain. What should i do?
Please tell pregnancy symptoms. I feel like nausea and back pain losing near stomach paining. Or I did not get periods.
My gynecologist assumes the expected date for Delivery is 13 of this month and ultrasound study suggest it's should be somewhere around 22 of this month I wonder which one I should believe.
Hi doctor, I'm 21, female. I had sex 2 weeks back and we did use a condom but to be extra safe, I popped up an emergency pill as well. Afterwards I got my periods 3 days earlier then the scheduled time and even noticed some dark brownish- black blood. Also, there's been a constant spotting every now n then even after 8 days of my periods. My periods don't usually last for more than 3-4 days. Is there anything to worry about? Pls help!
I am young girl. My boyfrd suck my boobs and kissed only face! Then I will pregnant? please give me answer?
Dear sir/mam I am a pharmacist my wife is suffering for monnorhgia in a lsat 22 day she use contra pill for abuse the birth. So mam please suggest me what shud I do.
An excess amount of fat present in the human body can lead to a chronic condition called obesity. If the amount of fat, which is used to perform multiple functions in the human body, is found in excess (more than 25% in males and 30% in females), it leads to obesity. Besides being a cosmetic concern, obesity is a chronic disease that can lead to other serious ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallstones and other similar illnesses. It has a higher rate of relapse rate and is difficult to treat.
- Consumption of more calories than the person burns through various activities throughout the day is the primary cause. Overeating, especially in diets having a majority of fats, is a major cause of obesity.
- Obesity can be a result of certain medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome (a disorder that develops due to an increased exposure to immense amounts of “cortisol” over an extended period of time), Prader-Willi Syndrome (a birth disorder), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland), polycystic ovary syndrome (enlarged ovaries characterized by tiny cysts on the outside) and other diseases.
- Hormonal disorders and genetics may also contribute to obesity. It is observed that the likelihood of being obese increases if the parents are obese. Hormones that facilitate fat regulation in the body are affected by genetics.
- Lifestyle choices such as inactive, sedentary lifestyle and consuming an excess amount of fast foods such as high calorie beverages.
- Psychological factors do have a role to play in people being obese. Many people overeat as a response to emotions such as stress, sadness, boredom or anger.
A person is generally considered to be obese if his/her BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30.
1. A person whose BMI is in the range of 30 to 35 is classified under “Type I obese”.
2. A person in the BMI range of 35 to 39 falls under the category of “Type II obesity”.
3. If the BMI of a person is above 40, he/she is considered to be extremely obese.
BMI is usually a reliable method to find out if a person is obese, but in certain instances such as that of a professional bodybuilder, BMI could prove to be inaccurate. Without treatment, obesity can lead to serious health conditions such as:
3. Sleep Apnea
4. Heart Disease
6. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (characterized by the inability to breathe long or deep enough)