Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Singh Rabindra PratapYour feedback matters!
Dr. Bathing time hair bhut damage ho kar hand me aa jate h. please koi ilaj bataiye hair loss k liye.
Sir If is having 21 years of age and he feel to masturbate every day and his penis is right now small what type of help can I provide for him in this situation.
My son will be turning 1 after few days, till date he is not having milk from bottle, her mother feeds her or we had to do it through spoon but still it is very hard to feed him, also he takes less sleep and keeps doing mischiefs. Please suggest.
Hi sir, I am feeling some stress (depression), but can't share details Can you suggest any medicines which can control this and with no side effects.
I have a tight skin at the tip of my penis. What can I do to loosen it. Please, Name me some of medicine I can apply. Thank You.
My three-year-old boy pees more than 2 to 3 times a day normally, can I know why? 3 days ago he suffered stomach infection and what food should I need to give him at breakfast, lunch .dinner etc.
I have fat in my tummy. I had do walking and some exercise and diet too. But I have some problems on my knee, so doctor tell me don't do any exercises that should straining to the knee. please suggest my some good exercises to reduce tummy and that do jot straining to the knee? Can you please give me a good workout from YouTube that didn't affect my knee. please plz.
I am suffering from thigh pain how could I get out of it so please get me the info regarding and what to eat a perfect diet.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
Small granules (Dane) are developed on my penis (inner topmost part) what should I do to overcome this problem?
Hello am 23 years old and am suffering with black spots on face which is residue of pimples that comes. I do have white heads. Now am about to get married and I want a remedy where I get clear skin within 3 months! is that possible?
I am 29 year female and I have back pain from past 1 month. I have tried using painkiller tablets and ointment but fine no relief. What should I do now.
I have Asthma & Sinus problem, asthma is in control but, during January-March my nasal blocks due to dryness and my nasal will be totally dry and i get unbearable headache for the whole day.I had consulted many ENT doctors but in vein, I was suggested to undergo sinus operation. once i was operated. some times I take nicip Tablet, please advise.
I am 27 years old, and I am facing an issue with my obesity, as I am having junks food every day, I am gaining weight continuously. I even drink and smoke and I am trying to quit but unable to do so, can you suggest any option via which I am take best care of my health.
Arthritis is a very painful disease. It restricts you from doing a lot of the activities you would love to engage in. However, there are steps you could take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing Arthritis:
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.