Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sindhu T Kamble
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sindhu T KambleYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I am currently 7 weeks 4 days pregnant, have taken an USG on Jan 12th, i.e a week prior. Heart rate was 115 bpm and the CRL was 6.45 mm. Yesterday my gynaec suggested me to have HCG injection weekly once for 5 weeks and to take gestofit 300 mg OD for five weeks. Kindly enlighten me.
HI, I just missed my periods by 4-5 days and it had never happened before. I had one urine test as well but that was negative, I consulted with one of the leading gone but she advised me to wait for some more days and then again have urine test but I am very not sure why my PMS are delayed.
SIR, I'M men of 47 yr. Old. for last two - three months when I press (little hard) my left breast nipple I feel little bit pain but my right site is ok no pain please tell what is that. How to over come from it.
A balanced diet is one which contains different types of foods in such quantities and proportions so that the need for calories, proteins minerals, vitamins and other nutrients are adequately met. A small provision is made for extra nutrients to withstand short duration weakness. Everyone should know about the requirements/needs of body in terms of nutrients/energy and on the basis of this daily diet should be planned. Our diet requirements can be defined in to 4 groups namely: adult men, adult women, small childs and teenagers.
The daily requirement of individual diet depends upon growth status (age, sex, height and weight), physical activity and physical stress or illness keeping in view the recommendation of the nutrition expert group of the icmr for dietary allowances.
A balanced diet has a major role in achieving long healthy life.
1. It helps in controlling body weight, heart rate and bp.
2. Increase in exercise capacity and muscle performance.
3. Improves blood sugar, lowers harmful cholesterol and triglycerides and increases the beneficial hdl cholesterol.
4. Produces mental and physical relaxation.
I was physical with my husband on 20th April 2017. We were using precaution while intimate. And after that my period was regular on 1 May 2017 I have my Period. But this moth I am missing my period and now till my period does not occurred. What the reason? Please advice.
Thalassemia is a type of a disease, resulting in the abnormal production of hemoglobin in the blood. Hemoglobin stimulates oxygen circulation all over the body. Therefore, a dip in the hemoglobin count can lead to anemia, a disease inducing weakness as well as fatigue. Acute anemia can take a toll on the organs and ultimately cause death.
Severe thalassemia in children yields symptoms, such as dark urine, abdominal swelling, slow growth, jaundice, a pale appearance and deformed skull bones. Diarrhea, frequent fevers and eating disorders are also common.
- Blood transfusions: Regular blood transfusion is the only treatment needed for beta thalassemia aiming to keep sufficient Hb level to avoid long-term complications, though bone marrow transplant is radical cure for the disease.
- Iron chelation therapy: The hemoglobin in the red blood cells is rich in iron-protein that gets deposited in the blood with regular blood transfusion. This condition is known as iron overload as it damages heart, liver and various parts of the body. Iron chelation therapy is used to prevent this damage as it helps to remove the excess iron from the body. Deferoxamine and Deferasirox are two such medicines used for this therapy.
- Folic acid supplements: Folic acid being a B vitamin produces healthy red blood cells and is therefore recommended as a substitute for the above procedures.
- Transplant of blood and marrow stem cell: A blood and a marrow (a substance within the cavities of bones where blood cells are produced) transplant replaces the faulty stem cells with healthy ones contributed by a donor.