Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sindhu T KambleYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 yrs old and I got married before 5 months. After marriage periods is getting delay about 7-10 days but before marriage it was at time. Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible thanks regards
Is it possible for periods to get delayed fr as long as 15 days, if a girl is under stress or depression?
I am 30 years female, married for 7 years. But I am facing too much problem to get pregnant. Please do advice me what should I do?
When I go urine at the time blood is coming with urine at the time pain is very high what we can for that.
Hai doctor I'm pregnant 6 month passing now and I would like to eat raw rice shall I eat or not doctor because is there any problem to baby by eating raw rice please reply me.
I have very low sex time hardly 1 min. I am pure vegetarian means no egg no drink no smoking. My height is 5.6 and weight is 82 kg, I have 40% disability in my left leg. Please help me how I can increase my sex time.
My breast is paining a lot . More than twice a day . It hurts a lot . My nipples get on high beam . I had physical relation with my husband . My mood swings also changes . tiredness is the new problem . Few days back my stomach was not proper . Wht ever I eat comes out . I could not eat anything . Am I pregnant or might be something else ?
Hi. I'm 25 years old. I had unprotected sex on 7 may with my boyfriend in car in sitting position, much of his sperms discharge was out but for safety I had unwanted pill immediately. I had my last periods on 19th april. Can I conceive, i'm having stomach cramping from days and when can I test for pregnancy.
Pls help me I hav tb infection and I am pregnant nw some Dr. r saying abort and one is saying keep so what to do.
Hi doctor, I am 31 years old, my amh level is 0.03ng/ml. Trying for child since 6 years. But did't get. I am not interest for donals egg. Please advise to get natural baby.?
Hi, I am virgin girl. On 6 july my boyfriend rubbbed his dick against my vagina for sometime without wearing condom but we didn't had intercourse and neither he ejaculated near my vagina. So I have read on many sites that I can still get pregnant. I was supposed to get my period on 10 july. And today is 11 july and I have still not got my periods though I am feeling a little pain in abdomen now and then. So what should I do? for how much time should I wait? what can I do if I am pregnant?
Hello. My girlfriend had regular periods for the last 6 months. Her last period started on 15th jan 2016 and lasted for 6 days. Her cycle is normally of 30 or 31 days. We had sex on 11th feb 2016 (as per my info it was the safe period). I have used condom and I pulled out before ejaculating (Idid not ejaculate into the vagina). We did not use any contraceptive pill. Only condom was used as precaution and safe period was taken into consideration. After our first sexual activity she bleed for 3 days that is from 11 to 14 february. We were expecting her periods from 15 or 16 feb to arrive but it did not happen. She did not get her periods still (its 21 feb today). I am worried about pregnancy. Please help me. And please tell me that if condoms are used then too is it necessary to take emergency contraceptive pill? Please take a note that she has thyroid problem. Her age is 19. My queries are: 1) Can she be pregnant? 2) Should we take a pregnancy test. 3) should she take an emergency contraceptive pill even after using condom?
Sir /mam Mai apni wife ke sath 6 December ko sex kiye the raat mai meri wife I pil kha li thi ausi raat ko fhir hum dono ke bich sex ho gya bina koi safty ke Meri wife ko avi tk period nai aaya hai Kya koi problem hai es condition mai Mai use bol raha Hun Dr. se milne PR time nai mil raha hai Jane ka please kuch batayie Ya koi medicines hai periods ya es condition ko handle karne ka.
Hi, I am 22 years old, my question is about menstrual problem! M not having my periods from last 10 days and am also having abdominal pain like cramps in my stomach from 1-2 days! Can you please help me in this n tell me y is this happening?
Yoga literally means ‘union’ and it focuses on harmonizing the mind and body by tackling issues like stress. Stress has a debilitating effect on not only self image but also on a person’s libido. Thus, yoga can indirectly bring back a spark to your love life and boost your libido. Here are 6 yoga poses for better sex.
- The Cat stretch: This yoga asana helps strengthen Kegel muscles. Place both your knees and palms on the floor and hips directly above your knees. Inhale while raising your chin, chest and tailbone and arching your back downwards. As you do this, compress your buttocks. Hold your breath for a few second and exhale. As you exhale, arch your back upwards and relax your buttocks.
- The Wide legged Straddle: This exercise boosts libido by increasing blood flow to the pelvic area by stretching the inner thighs. Sit upright on the floor with your legs spread as far apart as possible and toes pointed upwards. Hold your knees. While keeping your back straight try taking your palms closer to your ankles. Stop whenever you feel your hamstrings stretch. Hold your breath and extend your chest downwards as far as possible.
- The Eagle: This pose enhances blood flow into the cervix. To practice this asana stand upright and bend the left knee while wrapping the calf with your right calf and foot. Lower your buttocks till you are almost in a sitting position and tuck in your tailbone. Simultaneously cross your left arm over the right at the elbow and wrap the fore arms around each other till your palms face each other. Lift your arms upwards and hold the position for as long as possible before releasing. Repeat with the other leg.
- The bridge: This position flexes and stretches the hips while toning the vaginal muscles to boost orgasms. Lie on your back and bring your feet 5 inches below your buttocks while bending your knees. Inhale and raise your hips upwards with your palms face down by your side. Hold for 10 seconds and lower your hips while exhaling.
- Bound Angle: This asana opens the hips raises the temperature of thee groin area. Begin by witting upright with your legs outstretched in front of you. Bend your knees outwards and bring your soles together so that they are facing each other. Hold your ankles and try lowering your knees to the ground as far as possible.
- The cobra pose: This is an energizing asana. Lie on your stomach with palms face down below your ribs. Stretch your legs out with the top of your foot pressing against the ground. Lift your chest off the floor and hold for 10 seconds before releasing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.