Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sindhu T KambleYour feedback matters!
I hv a pcod problem. Im 25 yrs old. I got my periods after 4 months. Iv been seeing a pattern. I get it fr three consecutive months n then a gap of four months. Y so. Its difficult for me to get treated. Should I be operated. As I hav been told post that I shall get my cycles regularly.
If pregnant woman has blood pressure150/100 in the 4 th month then what precautions she take and whichmedicines should be preferred.
Sir I was using medicines for postponing my periods last month. Than I had it, I had sex on second day of my period since then periods have stopped its been around 35 days. Can you tell me what can be the problem.
Anxious to conceive. I have taken all the medicines from 1 year. But still no result doctor said no problem from both of you but pregnancy is late why I don't know! Reply me please.
I have hypothyroidism. Having prolactin level also 68. Can I conceive after control them? within normal limit? can I conceive easily. Iam 30 years old. Weight 55.
Sir/mam, i am married. My wife gave birth to a child 1 month ago. And now we do not want a child for 1 year, after this year ,in 2018 we want to take child. So what should we do ? pls suggest me.
Dear doctor, am facing the problem f sagging breasts. Am really worried. I hav a strong passion and interest towards dance but due to this problem my confidence level s low and am unable to participate. After a gap I joined dance class and I hav to prevent breast from sagging. Am 24 and my height is 153cms nd weight is 54kgs. Am having a regular period. 28days cyclic and 3 days of Menstruation. Really need a solution to get rid of and suggestion regarding wot typ of inners I hav to wear. Thank yu:)
I have already two baby. Kya agar mai bchadani niklwa du to physical relationship me koi problem hogi. During sex is wajah se satisafaction me koi problem to ni hogi.
Hi, I 27 years old, I m married since 3 years suffering from infertility because of tube blockage and pcos, I had taken lots of treatment but all fails, please tell me the best alternative non-invasive treatment.
My gf and I had sex on 31st of October which her period ended two days before that. We used protection but the condom tore. Having tge fear of pregnancy I gave her an ipill on 1st of November. On 9th of November she was having heavy bleeding which continued till 10th and now shes having a fever nd throat pain. Wat is wrong is it withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding. Please help.
Me and may girlfriend having sex today without using condom But sperm are not insert in vagina So whats can we do.
My last period date was 25th December 2016, I missed my period and got 2 home pregnancy test at 28 Jan. What are do's and do needs for me.
I am 22 years old, I have irregular periods issue from past 2-3 months, my periods was due to come 9th which is yet to come, I follow proper diet, do exercise daily, what should I do? Please help me.
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders