Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SimpleYour feedback matters!
1. Slight Curly hair and front side hair growth is less 2. What to do for increase concentrate mind in reading and another activities, Pl also suggest for mind growth.
I have some problem in my hair fall how to control it can you give some suggestions how to control hair fall.
I have the problem with my face skin it became dark black on some part of face I want to know is it possible to make it fairer and what precaution I should avoid it more on my face skin.
I have rashes on my neck and it's itching every time and no ointments are working on it please suggest some good medicine.
I am 27 years old female. I recently had a burn on my face (around one inch length). Though this is not a major burn, am afraid that after sometime there may remain a mark on my face. Could you please suggest me best methods or creams to remove these marks. Thanks in advance.
I m suffering from hair fall from last 1 year. Many type of treatment I had try but condition is same. Hair fall is not stop. So please give me effective solution.
Lybrate | Dr. Sunitha Jain speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
M suffering from oily skin a lots. That's why the pimples is grown on my face. M very tired too see the marks of pimples. What can I do?
I am 27 year old female. I have so much darkness around my eyes. So please suggest me any medicated cream to get rid of my darkness.
Thinning of hair and bald spots can be caused by a number of factors. Just as you can ‘erase’ wrinkles with cosmetic surgery, today, you can ‘fill’ bald spots with hair transplants. Hair transplants are a type of surgery which transplate hair follicles from one area to another. There are two types of hair transplant surgery; Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
Follicular Unit Strip Surgery involves the removal of a 6-10” piece of skin from the back of your head. This is because the back of your head is genetically resistant to balding. This is then divided into thousands of tiny grafts each with a few strands of hair on them. For a Follicular Unit Extraction, the doctor will pluck individual hair follicles from the back of your head while you are under anesthesia. This can be done in a single session or multiple sessions depending on the amount of hair follicles needed and the surgeons’ experience. These are then prepared into grafts. The surgeon will then make holes or slits in the bald spot that is to be filled and carefully place one graft in each slit. Finally the scalp is bandaged. This process can take anywhere between 4-8 hours.
- Don’t worry, if you begin to see the transplanted hair fall out after 2-3 weeks. This is normal and will be followed by new growth in a few months. You may require a hair growing drug to improve hair growth rate after a hair transplant surgery. You should be able to see dense hair growth within 10-11 months.
- A hair transplant is not as painless as other forms of cosmetic surgery. Most patients require pain medication for several days after the surgery. Your scalp will feel very tender for the next few days and you may also require anti inflammatory drugs. However, you should be able to get back to work within a week.
- There are minimal risks associated with this procedure. In some cases, the patient may experience hair fall from the area where the transplant was taken. This is usually temporary and is known as ‘shock loss’. There may also be slight inflammation when the new hair follicles emerge. This can be effectively treated with antibiotics.
- A hair transplant surgery does not guarantee that your hair will stop falling. Hence, in some cases, you may need to undergo the procedure again to hide bald spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.