Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Simi SidhhikiYour feedback matters!
I am 32ys n 21 week pregnant done scan technical said baby face not seen repeat scan again after 15 days is my baby safe?
I am 32 years, I delivered a baby 3 months back. Today I got my periods, but I am having itching in my vagina. Also developing rashes on both sides of private part. Please can you suggest an ointment or a medicine.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
Hi 8 month baby I have. But after given birth ,I have problem on my back .and neck of back .and knees Pain. Also. please help.
Hi, I am 22 years old. My breasts are very sagged. My size is 34 but still sagging is there. Can you please help me with some treatment and solution.
Hi I am 29 yrs old married. I have polycystic ovary syndrome. I am under treatment and taking drome x tablets. Under this process I was trying to concieve. But I wanted to stop pregnancy due to some personal problem. So what tablet can I take to stop pregnancy and is it a good idea to stop pregnancy when im having pcos. I might not get pregnant as well as this is the first time we tried. But can you suggest a pill incase I need to stop this.
I am 32yrs. I am little confused. I am trying to conceive from 6 months. On Feb I went to doc and doc said to take come 50 mg I took on 3rd day and my left ovary egg was 22mm and after rapture on Feb month doc said to take the duphaston tablet for 15 days I took but usually my period cycle is 27th day when I missed my 27th day I was happy that I am pregnant but I got my period on 32nd day. And again doc said to take come 25 mg on 3rd day of my period on March 9th and I took for 5days and I went for ovulation study then this time also it said as left side ovary is 32mm very big. So doc said not to plan this April. And to plan normal way without any medication because my egg is realising normally. Then doc said to try MAY month. If I don't conceive then he will do hsg. Doc gave me novolen tablet for this April month and ovabless tablet to take. I already had one pregnant in 2014jan but due to my nerve pain and doc thought that time I was getting miscarriage so doc did abortion. Later last year I got same pain which I use to get when I was in pregnant. When I did Mri test it came as I have back Lv disc slightly moved coz of it I was getting that pain. I did a big mistake by doing abortion. Please tell me if I do hsg and everything come normal. Then one doc suggested to iui. How much it cost to do hsg and iui. I stay in goa Please tell me the price. Is hsg and iui is very painful. Please doc give me suggestion. My hus is having normal report. He is having 40mil. Active. Please help me. I will be thankful to you doc. Is there is any other way I can get pregnant. Please help me doc. I am getting old some said after 30 it is difficult to conceive. Till what age I can conceive. I feel very depressed. I request. Please tell me any other better way to conceive..
If I have done sex with a girl,directly. then what treatment should be applied so that she will not be pregnant.
He is an unmarried guy. He wants to know that is it safe to do sex with his girlfriend. Her age is 18+ and mine friend's is 24.
Write Up - About Love and Emotion
Love is not an emotion, as this are fleeting and come and go depending on circumstances incidents and moods. Love is a constant uninterrupted stream and more than that it is a way of being, it is a life energy that flows constantly and love cannot be influenced by any external circumstances and is defined by the depth and expanse of one's own being.
Love can be a discipline a duty a drive a mission an act of will a prayer or worship. But in the wrong hands love can also be a tool of blackmail. But above all to this love is that extra muscle or limb which god has given to all to help manage when everything fails. Love helps us to raise above oneself. As objects of love may change, and love remains constant as ever as before.
When you truly love someone, it is an acceptance of her or him into your very being. And that can work the other way round as well when you truly accept someone, you learn to love her or him. Feelings such as lust passion affection helplessness desire or yearning may ebb or flow as love flows unhindered. True love has a transformative power and makes us feel stronger more powerful and deepens us as individuals. It gives us extra edge and a keen sensitivity to our senses allowing us to experience life and the world around in a much deeper and more meaningful manner. Love means sharing no self indulgent.
Love is within us. And the way we love another is a projection of the way we feel about ourselves. True love doesn't stop at loving one. It takes others into its fold, love is not just for romantic or marital partners, but also our parents siblings children friends and pets. It emanates from within us and reaches out to encompass our dear ones. This can be felt in case of true love with someone with all your heart no matter of what they do whereas some part of you always remains concerned connected and loving.
All I trying to find out is if when I Take test on Monday 5th december if it going to say positive that I am pregnant Like the Internet said as I not on no pills im 22 I Do not use no protection do it all unprotected and my hubby wants a baby as bad as me which Why we had sex on Wednesday 23rd which was 2 days before egg got released as egg got released on friday 25th and it said on Internet if had sex 2 days before then will definitely get pregnant as had it most fertile time so hope that true as she got pregnant when Internet said she definitely will so hope I will as well as he Did cum in me so please say when Take test it say I am as done it Like Internet said.
Can i get pregnant during my periods and unprotected sex . I am also taking regular contraceptive pills.
Is there any way to check pregnancy in home? And is contraceptive pill is available in medical store without doctor prescription? Kindly suggest me asap, thanks.
In. Ultrasound Uterus is anteverted. A hypoechoic SOL of 15.4X12.7 cm seen in pelvis. Origin could not be seen separate from fundus No fluid seen in xul de sac Can you tell me what it mean and is this surgery required for this.
What is the reason behind the reduce of bleeding days during period? is there any problem in future? What are the measures need to be taken?
Long nights, short days, sparkling snow flakes and people dressed in warm clothes are the images evoked for the word winter. The winter season is marked as Hemanta ritu in ayurveda. Hemanta ritu starts from mid November and ends in mid January. This falls in southern solastice which is called as visarga kala or dakshinayana in ayurveda.
Winter causes health problems when adequate precautions and safety measures are not taken. But winters can be enjoyed to full extent when we alter our diet and lifestyles a little as nature desires. As we are part of nature these changes help us to face the seasonal changes without much serious health problems.Winter is actually the best season to improve immunity. It's not a weakening season if you know how to strengthen immunity.
Winter is the season when nature is ready to nurture us. Due to the digestive level being very high, people feel hungrier, and can actually digest food better in winter, thus nourishing their bodies more.
In Ayurvedic terms, immunity is connected with the digestion. When digestion is strong and appetite is good, then immunity is strengthened.
For this reason, it's more important that people eat immunity-boosting foods in winter, and that they follow the Ayurvedic daily routine. This should be the regimen in winter, to nourish the mind and body by getting more rest and eating well. Other seasons are better for purifying, but winter is the time to build up and nourish all systems--the hair, the nails, and the skin. It's also the best season for taking Rasayanas and herbal products, because the high level of digestion helps people to assimilate them better.
Try these if you want to improve your immune system for the big freeze…
Food Favor :
-Sweet, sour and salty taste.
-Heavy and oily food stuff.
-Grains of new crops
-Indian clarified butter
-Eat carrots,yoghurt,spinach and leafy greens vegetables,Pomegranate,Brussels Sprouts,Kivi fruit,Guava,Grape-fruit
Avoid Food :
-Light and restricted diet
-More pungent and astringent food items.
Lifestyle favor :
-Massage with herbal powders and with oils according to your Doshas.Doing a daily self-massage (abhyanga) will also help enhance immunity. Self-massage stimulates all of the organs of the body, flushes out impurities, and builds resistance to stress and disease.
-Spices: Ginger, turmeric, coriander, fennel and fenugreek help open up the channels of the body and support the flushing of toxins via the skin, urinary tract, colon and liver. Add spices to soups and dahls as they cook, or sauté the spices in Ghee and add to dishes when the cooking process is completed.
-Use lukewarm water for all daily activities
-Laziness and leisure
-Dryness increasing activities.
-To stay in direct air.
Useful herbs & spices best to beat the winter chill are pepper,ginger,chamomile,garlic ,turmeric etc
Hi. Can any one suggest me to avoid pregnancy what are the different and safe option one can use apart from condom.
The inability to conceive after indulging in unprotected sex is known as infertility. It can also be referred to the biological incapability of a male to cause the conception or a woman being unable to carry the pregnancy for full-term. Research has shown that female problems contribute to over half of all the infertility cases while a majority of the other causes include sperm disorders.
Treatment of infertility depends on:
- Cause of Infertility
- Duration of Infertility
- Age of both partners
- Personal preferences
Causes of infertility in women include:
1. Ovulation disorders: This is regarded as the most common cause of infertility in women. The disorders can be caused due to the following
- Premature ovarian failure
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Poor egg quality
- Overactive or Underactive thyroid gland
- Chronic conditions like cancer or AIDS.
2. Problems in fallopian tubes or uterus: Abnormalities in the uterus or fallopian tubes render the woman incapable of conceiving naturally. This might be due to:
- Submucosal fibroids
- Previous sterilization treatment
3. Medications: There is a possibility that treatment will cure infertility. Examples include NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. Treatment of infertility might involve a significant amount of psychological, physical, temporal and financial commitments. In men, treatment is done to treat lack of healthy sperm or general sexual problems. The treatments include:
- Change in lifestyle
- Sperm retrieval
Even though it is possible to restore fertility in women using only one or two therapies, a number of treatments might be required before conception is possible. Some of these treatments include:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Stimulation of ovulation with fertility drugs
- Surgery to restore fertility
In situations where pregnancy does not happen spontaneously, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) can be used by couples to achieve pregnancy. It is a form of fertility treatment which involves the handling of sperm and egg. The entire ART team consists of psychologists, physicians, embryologists, nurses and lab technicians.
One common ART technique is In vitro fertilization (IVF). It is a process where an egg and sperms are manually combined in a laboratory dish, followed by transfer of embryo to the uterus. Some aspects involved in an IVF cycle are:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted hatching
- Donor eggs or sperm
- Gestational carrier
Some complications that may occur during the treatment of infertility are:
- Multiple pregnancy
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.