Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Silloo Bhagwager
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Silloo BhagwagerYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am a great dog lover. I often work actively to improve the condition of street dog's near my house and also to save their lives. But I get badly disturbed by their deaths. I have noticed the death of 3 pups this year. The mother of those pups seems to be pregnant again. I being their sole savior in my colony wont the mother to get aborted. I know it is a wrong to do but you can understand my condition as I am just 18 and at this age nothing can be more important than my studies. So are there any safe pills which can be given to the female to avoid her pregnancy. (need a help from you doc A. S. A. P, I wont be able to handle any further traumas; prevention are better than cure)
RESPECTED SIR, MY DOG NAME IS "TIGER" BRED IS LABRADOR, I HAVE ONLY ONE PROBLEM FOR MY DOG. SKIN PROBLEM ,
I have a lab puppy we gave him curd since he has loose now often he sounds as if he will vomit and coughs a little then.
Hello doc. We have a Lhasa Apso who is 2 1/2 years old. Now a days he does not eat his food properly. If we put some of our home cooked food he eats happily.How do we stop this. This leads to constipation and at times his poop gets stuck and its very yucky to clean him. Please help
Stitch is my 50 days old dog. She is suffering from loose motions from the last one week. I have taken her to vet three times. The vet prescribed normet syrup which didn't work. For the second time she prescribed metronidazole and perinorm, which again didn't work. I'm feeding her royal canine starters and sometimes pedigree puppy gravy. What shall I do? I'm worried. She does not have fever and she is active but her motions are too watery. Please suggest something. Thank you in advance.
My one and a half month old lab puppy is suffering from loose motions, is vomiting and not eating anything since yesterday. He is not vaccinated yet. Local vet has given dextrose saline and polybion injection. There is no improvement in his condition. Please help.
My Female Puppy is of 3 month and always bites when anyone touch her I had went to vet clinic doctor has given medicine to her but still she is doing same things, her gums also swelling doctor told that new teeth is coming so this is common can you please suggest me what care should I take for not biting & which food should I give her.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.