Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My right hand thumb joint with palm is having severe pain from the last one month. Xray showing normal report.
Psoriasis is an auto-immune provocative disease and that is known to primarily affect the skin. The skin lesions basically appear on the skin above the knees and elbow. It is basically classified into 5 types namely plaque, guttate, pustular, inverse and erythrodermic. The major causes of this condition are stress, injury and cold climatic condition.
The skin condition is marked by white scaly patches that appear on the top layer of the skin. Psoriatic arthritis occurs in individuals who suffer from psoriasis for a longer time. The weakening of the immune system of the body is the result of the inflammation of the joints and that cause the Psoriatic arthritis.
Indications of Psoriatic arthritis
- Pain, stiffness and swelling are experienced in the joints of the body and the intensity of the pain can be moderate or mild.
- As a result of inflammation, the joints involved with arthritis problem and are warm when touched
- Pain occurs around the neck as well as the sacrum
- The nails become yellow in color and tend to separate from the nail bed.
Can homeopathy medicines treat psoriatic arthiritis
- Homeopathic treatment is anytime safe for treating Psoriatic arthritis, and that has been evidently proved by the researchers.
- Homeopathy medicines have also helped in the improvement in the quality of the lives of people suffering from the psoriatic arthritis.
- The homeopathic medicines have a definite desirability, and they act well on different tissues as well as organs in our body. It is very important that thorough examination is done by the homeopathic doctor so that good results can be attained.
The different ways by which homeopathic medicines can resolve psoriatic arthritis depend mainly on how persistent the disease is, family history, and how extensive it is. These key features help in determining the rate of curability of psoriatic arthritis. Homeopathy medicines act very well on patients not using conventional medicines. Opting for homeopathy at the earliest once the condition is diagnosed is very beneficial as it provides quick relief.
How helpful are homeopathic medicines
The homeopathic medicines that are used to treat psoriatic arthritis are Thuja occidentalis, Rhus toxicodendron, Radium bromatum, Kali carbonicum and Ledum palustre. These medications not only relieve the pain, but are beneficial in reducing the stiffness and the inflammation.
The progress of the disease is also arrested by the use of homeopathic medicines, which in turn improve the quality of life of the patient and they are able to perform their daily activities properly. The dependency on the pain killers for reducing the pain can be reduced by taking homeopathic medicines.
I am 28 yes old my problem is morning time dirt and joint pain 8 hrs sleeping affect the chicken guniya 10 years back so joint pain not relief.
Our spinal disk resembles a jelly donut, wherein the softer insides are protected by the hard exterior. Sometimes, as a result of some injury or an accident the jelly slips out, leading to an extremely painful condition which in medical parlance is known as herniated disc. The pain that you are subjected to, during herniated disc, occurs as the nerves nearby are damaged due to the concussion.
Apart from pain, herniated disc is preceded by other symptoms, some of them are:
- Pain in the arm or the leg: Depending on which part of the body you have suffered the herniated disc, in the neck or in your lower back, this condition is succeeded by intense pain either near the buttocks or near the shoulders. It goes without saying that this pain increases sharply with movement.
- Numbness: That part of the body where the nerves are damaged due to herniated disc often becomes numb and has no sensation whatsoever.
- Weakness: Due to herniated disc, the muscles become weak that considerably impairs and curbs mobility.
However, there are various ways by which you can prevent a herniated disc. Some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise in any form and even for a short while yields several benefits. Your body invariably gains momentum and agility. If you exercise daily, your spine becomes more stable and strong, thereby preventing a possible herniated disc.
- Maintaining the right and good posture: A lot depends on the way you sit and walk, in fact more than you can imagine. If you sit badly, it exerts a pressure on the spine and the discs. Subsequently, a good posture does the very reverse and curbs chances of a herniated disc in the future.
- Keep a tab on the weight: It is always healthy to maintain the right weight, the one that keeps you away from the onset of various diseases. If you are overweight, it puts more pressure on the spine disk, thereby increasing the risk of developing a herniated disc.