Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Siddharth ShethYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old. I am having 90-150 bp rate. I don't want to take medicine. Please advice me is there any herbs or food that may lower my blood pressure.
From starting of may, he feel headache sometimes a day. His test report shows that there is a high level of cholesterol and working of liver is weak. Most of the times he feel panic and laziness. There is a problem of high blood pressure also. Kindly suggest me to which doctor I should consult.
Hi After exercise my chest tightens up and it really becomes difficult to breath which medication should I take to relieve it?
He is having few pain in chest have done his ECG today where doctor reported st-t changes in anterior leads is this normal?
Hii. I want to know that does every marine fish contains omega3? What r the other sources of it. How much mg it required daily for healthy heart.
I am 42 year old female and am suffering from thyroid and also suffering palpitation before I go into sleep and gastric problem also.Please do help
I am 62 years old. In Jan 13 during annual check up my BP found high so I stared BP Tab 40 mg.In Jan 16 I started yoga kapil bhati pryanama. After 6 month my B P was 65/125, so as per Dr. advice I started 20 mg BP Tab. But my BP remained low (60/120). I stopped BP Tab last 3 month ,NOW BP is 70/135. Pl advice me.
I am suffering from chest disease from last three months and I have use so many medicines but no result so I want to best best result for you.
Meri mom ko thyroid h wo iski medicine 3 years se le rhi hai aaj sardi hone ke se unka heart beat badh gya. Give me suggestion .what I can do Immediately.
My blood pressure is becoming low often. I'm going for night shift work. Does it cause any problems later.
My mother age 44 is suffering from heart artery blockage she has gone through angioplasty surgery last month. Please tell me some precaution and remedy regarding it. Also provide me some diet to control LDL cholesterol for health.
I am 28 year old. Yesterday I checked my cholesterol it is 239 is it normal? Is there and diet for me.
Platelet count is low 120000. Also facing chest pain in right side for 6 months. What to do? Note=used to take ecosprin AV75 for couple of years for ischemic heart problem.
I have delivered a baby and still my blood pressure is high constantly I am already taking gravidol twice a day but still its not coming down so which drug would be proper for feeding mothers like me.
Cholesterol is a type of fatty acid that is produced by the liver. The body uses cholesterol to perform various activities such as synthesizing of hormones, bile acid and vitamin D. Ayurveda views it as an important component of the body in terms of lubrication. The Ayurvedic approach of balancing cholesterol is not only to curb the cholesterol amount, but also to strictly control diet so that the secretion of cholesterol can be curtailed. Here are a few Ayurvedic hat-tips that can help to lower cholesterol and restore normal body function of the body:
- Medicago satina: They are better known as Alfalfa and is famous for their ability to deal with artery-related diseases. They are capable of clearing arteries that are congested with cholesterol. They can be consumed daily as a whole or by mixing them in juice.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is yet another powerful Ayurvedic herb that is mighty powerful in dealing with cardiac conditions such as heart blockages, heart attacks etc. The bark of the Arjuna tree can be taken and consumed in the form of powder. They have the capability to dissolve cholesterol and prevent heart blockages. This should be consumed earlier in the morning, before breakfast with lukewarm water.
- Coriander: Coriander is considered to be one of the best herbal diuretic agents. It can revitalize the kidneys and help them perform better in terms of excretion of waste. The kidney, therefore, can flush the excess cholesterol from the body. Coriander can be consumed along with food on a daily basis.
- Garlic: Garlic again has been known to mankind for centuries and is extremely beneficial for people suffering from high cholesterol. Two cloves of garlic on a daily basis can completely neutralize the effect of high cholesterol in the blood. Apart from freeing up arteries, garlic has multiple other health benefits.
- Guggulu: This herb is one of the popular herbs among ayurvedic practitioners for treating high blood pressure and high cholesterol in the blood. They contain guggulsterones, which is known to be an active blocker of bad cholesterol in the blood. Consumption of 25 mg of this substance can make a person totally free from high cholesterol. They can be taken after any meals.
- Holy basil or tulsi: Holy basil is another popular and traditional Indian hub that is extensively used by ayurvedic practitioners to treat high cholesterol in the bloodstream. They can eliminate excess cholesterol through the kidneys. It is used for preparing multiple medicines. It is a proven medicinal herb that is very efficient in dealing with excess cholesterol in the blood. They have the ability to disintegrate cholesterol from the body. 2-3 leaves of tulsi can be consumed on a daily basis. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!