Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siddharth RautYour feedback matters!
I am24 years old and my body is very pain and my teeth is yellow and I have very charvi and I am live in very tension.
I have yellow teeth and mild tartar. Which toothpaste should I use to get white teeth and control tartar. In case I visit a dentist. How much would the treatment cost me?
I have toothache from last five days. I tried everything like medicine, clove e. T. C. But I couldn't get any positive result. What should I do now?
Sir I am 34 years. My name is hansraj i have alser in my mouth from last 1 years i take so many medician but still not relief can you suggest?
I am 18 years old I have a problem in my teeth gums suddenly when I am working blood is coming through gums recently I started using toothpaste 'VANTEJ'(DR. REEDY'S) using that paste blood is coming rarely.
My molar teeth has been rotten up to the flesh. It is paining now, if I go for filling, would it not be painful?
I am 26 years old girl. I am going through ceramic braces treatment due to which 3 of my teeth are extracted and due to overdose of medicines. I am facing the acne problem. Acne are gone almost but marks are still there. What to do to clear the face now. Got scars as well.
My front teeth r cross i. E. Overlap each other I want to put braces How do I send pictures in this for better understanding of d condition Pls advice.
I am 27 years old male. I left smoking 2.5 years back from now after consultation with doctor (suggested as it is leukoplakia). I had a single white patch in my mouth near the lips at left side, that white patch gone but on other side other patch came and turned into light black (over all duration 2.5 years). I left spices and every tobacco habits and added healthy food and better routine. I want to know how much time will it take to become everything normal.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.