Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siddhant Choudhary
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Siddhant ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
Acl ligament torn in my left knee 10 yes back till now no reconstruction. Any prob sir if I don' t do dat
My right thais muscles above the knee has grown fat. Sitting and standing has become very painful it gives a lot of pain on right thai till knees.
I am 63 yrs. Old female having severe knee pain. Except this problem, I do not have any other problems. Could you pl suggest me some remedy for this except knee replacement, as I am too scared for this.
I am having frequent back pains. I spend close to 15 hours on mobile or laptop for work or personal preference. Any suggestions on this? any reference material that can be used?
I have pain in my right leg from 3-4 month its not continues but sometimes when I give to much pressure on the leg while work , running etc ,so the pain is regular 4-5 days. I am done x-ray but nothing is notable by doctor but that pain is only in right leg joint .
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus, maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems. The following are five must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
1. Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
2. Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
3. Swimming is also good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
4. Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
5. Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But, it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.