Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam Rajaram ChoubeyYour feedback matters!
I am Pooja have dark gray pigmation spot on neck, face and on eyes. I also tried Kaya's peel treatment. What should I do to get rid of these spots.
I have from 2-3 years acidity problem. I don't sleep in night. So pain in chest in stomach. So please me treatment.
I'm suffering problem since 4 years of my left knee pain. After scan knew much & also fell like current type full my leg issue. I have all reports but No full cure. So please suggesting me.
I am having severe hair fall since 2 years. When I am young I was having much hair. To control this hair fall what should I do.
I am Suffering from mouth bleeding and my mouth smells because of that reason. What should be the medication available in market.
I had an surgery last month for the removal of fumer implant and now a l am suffering from knee pain howhow To reduce it.
Hi I am 25 year male. My height 172 and my weight 62 kg . I have healthy and strong diet. But my weight not increase. Beer can help me to gain suggest me please.
Can kidney stone be the reason of gas? Actually I feel senselessness and stiffness around both my kidneys. Is this stiffness and senselessness caused by kidney stone? I have right renal calculus of 0.42 cm size.
I am a medical student and I failed in last exam so I'm feeling depressed about it I can't concentrated on studies also I get lost in my own thoughts all the day please help me.
I am 24 years old man and just getting to much of tension and stress and this this isn't allowing me to sleep comfortably. Please give me some opinion.
I have lots on pimples on my face ,everyday getting increases a bit , if you have any solution send me please.
Hi, I am male 23, I noticed that for last two weeks areas below my nose and mouth became black in color, in other words change in color in a particular area alone, I need your help to solve this. Thank you.
Most girls and boys on attaining puberty face the problems of oily skin almost indiscriminately. Oil with all its undertones of nourishment and care might accost you positively yet an excess is never good. An oily skin can result in problems like pimples, acne or skin pigmentation. The greasiness of a frying pan is surely not desirable on your tender, soft skin. To remedy the case, one should seek professional medical guidance. Visiting the dermatologist can control excess oil secretions while preventing you from acne or acne scars.
Reasons behind an oily skin and subsequent acne formations:
- Seborrhea: Oily skin is a condition that is prevalently referred to as seborrhea. Puberty may or may not lead to seborrhea; it is usually known to accelerate the effect of androgen on your oil glands thus making your skin sticky.
- Lifestyle Problems: The kind of lifestyle you lead plays a major role in deciding the texture of your skin. Having junk food or processed sugar in excess could contribute to an oily skin.
- Hair Oil Habits: Oiling one's hair very frequently and leaving the oil to settle for more than an hour could be a causal factor as well. An oily scalp may lead to the development of acne on your forehead and on the rest of your face.
- Bacterial build-up on Oily Skin: An oily surface tends to attract dirt and grime. Therefore, a skin with excess oil will have a higher concentration of bacteria that further cause pimples and acne.
- Blocked Pores: Overactive oil glands are capable of blocking the pores on your skin. This prevents the skin from breathing. Chances of acne or other skin disorders are higher in such a situation.
Ways to deal with oily skin and acne:
- Go by the doctor's directions- If you have already seen a dermatologist you should follow his instructions and make necessary adjustments.
- Clean your face at least twice daily to rid yourself of unnecessary oil.
- Use skin care products which specifically suit your requirements and don't buy into the hoax of marketing.
If you are confused about what to use, talk to your dermatologist and get a specific set of products or ingredients that should be in those products. Use these as a guide in determining your future purchases as well.