Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Shwetambara SabharwalYour feedback matters!
my dad age is 48 and he is addicted to drink alcohol which is ruining our life he have no medical issue only has blood pressure problem please prescribe me a medicine which can help him to avoid alcohol without any big problems.
Good morning Doctor, My spouse 44 years old , suffering with dementia last 2 years, it is severe, when in depression or during early morning, late evening, while bp low or down with nervousness, so that an object infront of her is not visible or recognisable and partner or child has to locate and guide her.
As I am a engineering student and there is a lots of stress of getting job in future then how I can fight with this kind of stress?
I am a student I had to go to my school and coaching with my bicycle. I have lost my weight so much that its ugly to watch. Please help me how to be fit.
I am anxious about many things. For eg I can not sleep without properly checking door lock. Electric off. Gas off from regulator etc. If my kid is sick wit minor cold etc I think about the worse things. I felt happy or secure wit trusted friends or family.
Sir I have problem of stammering. So I face lots of problem while talking with someone. So suggest me some medicine or exercise (if any) To reduce this. Plzzz sir.
I had been smoking from 7 -8 month regularly. Although am not a regular chain smoker. But am smoking not less than 12 cigarettes in a day. Help me out please.?
I am getting dreams continuously whole night and can remember in the morning. Feeling exhausted and headaches sometimes. I am hypothyroid and maintaining normal tsh levels. I will take clonazepam occasionally for anxiety. Is it a sleep disorder or prolongation of REM cycle please advice how to sleep peacefully.
How does stress cause heart diseases to human? I want to know the details thereof to avoid chronic anxiety.
I am 38 years old. Since last 2 3 months feeling depressed. It is severe in the morning. Do not feeling like going out or talking to anyone. Though I am doing all the required tasks not feeling happing just dragging myself to do all the chores. Please tell me if it is normal or I should visit a doctor.
I am very much interested in sex. I am 28 years old. I see porn videos. I don't want to see these videos and want work on something important but I am unable to do that. Can you please help me on this. When I am in stress or depression porn videos helping me a lot. How can I overcome this problem?Please help me.
Hello, I think I am in severe depression. Nothing is good happening or I ws not even happy in my whole lyf. So, I am thinking of suicide all the time. I am tired of this bullshit lyf. M the unlukiest person in the world I think I am suffering from RA N HYPERTENSION n no one is bothered or concerned about this. Why I am still alive I do not no. Pointless lyf.
Overcame Stammering problem please Advise? I am 20 Years Oldd. Problem As 1 Year Old To Continues, please Answer in Telugu Translation plzzz advice.
I have a serious problem of anxiety which has now resulted in high blood pressure. Also I've been diagnosed with polycystic ovary. Is it due to anxiety? Also recommend any medication if necessary.
Many of us feel anger, frustration and dissatisfaction in our daily lives. While medicine and therapy can help extreme cases, there are other ways to bring down the symptoms with a proper daily routine, diet and exercise. Exercise can be an incredible treatment to discharge those sentiments. In case you wind up getting angry regularly, yoga can help you to deal with the problem while you are away or at home. Yoga can help with both managing anger and calming you down when you feel particularly furious at any given point. Some of the asanas or postures that help in doing so are as follows:
- Savasana (cadaver posture): With the cadaver posture, you lie on your back with your palms up and arms next to you. At that point, you relax every part of your body. While practicing this posture, concentrate on relaxing. Inhale deeply into your tummy. It is best to shut your eyes while doing so.
- Sheetali Pranayama (cooling breath): The cooling breathing exercise is a phenomenal approach to address anger. You basically roll your tongue (twisting in the edges) or press your lips together. In case you cannot roll your tongue, breathe in gradually through your mouth so that the air gets in through your tongue. At that point, close your mouth and breathe out through your nose. This practice is believed to lessen the anger and enhance peace of mind.
- Ardha matsyendrasana (half spinal twist pose): This posture strengthens the organs and relaxes your spine. You can perform this exercise by sitting with both legs in front of you, and then by folding one knee up while folding the other on the ground underneath the other leg. You then turn your spine toward the side where the knee is up and use the knee as a rest for your arm as you stretch into the stance. Try not to exhaust yourself. In case you feel pain, relax a bit.
- Urdhva dhanurasana (upward bow pose): This stance has been efficient in increasing trust between people with threatening or serious identity issues, and decreases anger. While there are a few approaches to accomplish a back curve in yoga, the upward bow stance is the most widely recognized due to the back twists that lead to better circulation of energy.
- Salamba sarvangasana (shoulder stand): It can balance out the nervous system. People who deal with anger issues or who have an antagonistic identity will find that this asana helps in lessening their outrage and anger. It creates quality and adaptability and helps the thyroid and parathyroid organs as well.
Doing yoga frequently will go far towards helping you deal with your anger in the long haul. In case you have an identity issue, exercising consistently will strengthen the mind. However, you might need to go to a class keeping in mind the end goal, which is to manage the anger.