Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta RaoYour feedback matters!
Sir, I was listening to classes daily for about 12 hours sitting on a chair. I am severely suffering with my back pain. What should I do to reduce it?
Dear Sir, I am 32 year old man. I am suffering from left leg and hand pain in regular and shortness breathing with sneezing and wheeziness in night and morning time. Some time I am walking and siting in office. My BP is normal. Please advice and help.
My mom have heavy pain in knee and foot. Once she had steroid injection in her foot at the calcaneous bone region. At that time it was okay and after 2 months, it had developed again. She daily walks to some distance to school, she's a teacher, and so she stands for the whole day and at home she stands in kitchen all time cooking for us. Kindly help my mom cure out of this pain.
I am a male aged 45 years suffering from low back pain since 2002 xray shows deformity in l3&l4 please give suggestion.
I am 63 years old male, as per x ray report comminuted fracture head of middle phalanx of the right toe is seen. Healing and alignment are irregular.
I am working in IT. I have back pain since last 3 years. I have tested positive for Vit B12 and Vit D defficiency also. Pain is felt in both the legs also.
Im 20 years old. I have backpain in the body. I have to take pain killer medicines sometime. Which type of medicine or therapy should I take to finish this pain for lifetime?
I have desk job last six months I have a severe pain in my back what can I do for this please give me solution and I have a viral infection what can I do for this please tell me.
I have a pain through out my vein which starts from my inside shoulder and reaches palm. When I stretch I can feel the pain like burning sensation through out that line(only right hand) And I even have pain through out my thumb finger. Not sure whether its related to that. Why I am having that pain? What should I do? Please advise me.
I am male 57 years occupation - Service suffering from left frozen shoulder from last 3 months taking pain relief ointment, exercise but tearing pain is all over the left hand & shoulder with left back side. Restricted movement of left hand. Pain worse in sleeping, taking Thyrox 75 mg Others are normal. How to get relief.
I am a student doing third year engineering. I did operation for finger inflammation .but now I had a severe pain in my right hand finger and throughout my hand. Anything serious sir. Please give me your opinion for this.
Can you tell if I sprained or twisted my ankle? Is there something medically wrong with me or is this all in my Head?
I' ve sudden and sharp pain in my elbow sometimes in inner elbow and some times in outer. Of right hand. Even doing simple household chores make my arm stif at elbow. For sometime it becomes difficult fold hand from elbow
I am 18 years old guy! I have a knee pain used several ointments but it does not work! What should I suppose to do now? Whenever I try to play football my knee pain increases? Tell me what should I do?
Date of birth 16: 08: 1957 Wight 104 kg Hight 165 cm Problem Knee problem left not working Fatty liver 17 Prostate 40 mg Snoring problem Sleeping disminya Concypinya BP normal No diabetes Digones Urimax supracal tm rabicip 20 Diet am.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.