Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta PatilYour feedback matters!
My daughter she 2 years 6 month and she till drink milk in a bottle. And per day 1 1/2 lit. Doctor told me it's not good for health what can I do she crys for milk when she hungry. And she so stubborn that she wants milk more then food. Her food eating very bad not chewing only wants smashed food very pasty so it's easy to swallow. I'm trying my best to change but she and doing that. In this she often falls ill and tummy gets very up set and loose tools. She doesn't take veg fruits even food rice much. Very bad. How will I change her. Doctor told me to much milk will get stones in kidney and gallbladder. That's worried me.
I am becoming plumpy. Neck is getting darker. I have pcod problem, irregular menses, facial hairs. I have thyroid. Eating 12. 5 mg daily. Please do help I have knee injury so can not do walking r exercises. I lost 5 kgs but not loosing further. My skin is becoming very loose due to it.
Good afternoon Actually I want to know that if someone have less number of counts in him for getting conceive, is it possible to increase the counts? If yes then how many days takes this process?? Thanking you in the anticipation.
I am 21 year old My breast is pressed 1st time in life by my husband 2 days ago after that I got pain continually in my breast, I want to know why pain occurring in my breast and is there any method to get relief And is this pain serious symptom of disease. When I do work or jump it gives lot pain Plss help to cure.
I had last sex on 9th march (protected, but I doubt). I got blood hcg test done on 30th march. And it came out to be negative. Should I go for further test or I should trust the negative result? My cycle was 13th Feb but had ipill on 18th Feb so bled for 2-3 days on 28th Feb. It's 4th April today and no period yet. I got my test done on 30th march I. E. 20 days after intercourse. Should I trust that or go for it again?
Today, olive oil is known as one of the healthiest oils for cooking food because of its low level of saturated fats. Olive oil is also said to be able to aid in weight loss, reduce cholesterol, lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases, slow down the ageing process and protect against certain types of cancer. However, not all types of olive oil are the same. Olive oil is extracted by crushing olives and is categorised on the basis of the type of pressing, acidity levels and extent of processing undergone.
Some of the common types of olive oil available are:
- Extra virgin olive oil: This refers to oil produced by the first ‘pressing’ of olives. This oil is extracted using only mechanical or other physical means and does not involve the use of heat or chemicals. The only processing is subjected to is washing, decanting, centrifuging and filtering. The maximum acidity level of this oil is 0.8%. Extra virgin olive oil has no added flavours or aroma and is said to have a superior taste.
- Virgin olive oil: This is the second grade of olive oil. It has slightly higher level of acidity than extra virgin olive oil. It may seem to have a slight flavour imperfection as compared to the earlier oil. This is most commonly used type of olive oil.
- Refined olive oil: Oil that is produced by subsequent pressings of the remaining olive flesh is known as refined olive oil. It has a lighter colour and is less viscous as compared to virgin olive oil. Unlike virgin olive oil, refined olive oil is bleached and deodorised. It may also be mixed with a little virgin olive oil. This type of oil has the same levels of monosaturated fat, but has very little antioxidants.
- Olive pomace oil: The crushed flesh and pits left over from the extraction of olive oil is known as pomace. This may further be used to extract oil known as pomace oil. Pomace oil is an inferior oil that may be mixed with olive oil to improve its taste and texture.
- Unfiltered olive oil: As the name suggests, the unfiltered olive oil contains bits of olive flesh. While this may enhance the flavour of the oil, it also causes a sediment to be formed at the bottom of the bottle. This sediment may become rancid over time and lower the shelf life of the oil. Unfiltered olive oil should ideally be used within 6 months of being bottled.
Apart from the above, there are a number of other types of olive oil such as early or late harvest olive oil, hand picked olive oil, single estate olive oil and flavoured oil. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.