Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta IyengarYour feedback matters!
Dr. I am using panderm plus from last 2 year now I left it now I am getting whitish skin out on my face if I wash my face can you give any suggestions for this.
I am from Chennai, I need to remove my mole on my nose. My age is 28. Is this the right time to remove my mole. And how much does it cost?
I got a pimple inside my eyelid. Which is very painful. It is from lst 4 weeks. What is the treatment for it and how we can cure that pimple? My face look ugly with that pimple.
Hello sir I suffer from skin infection like fungal l infection at pelvic area and there is itching also occur more and more and when I tried to relief from this itching then skin ruptured and blood is coming in small amount and I have tries many dermal cream but there is no effect on this. Can you help me, then reply me with a more useful answer from which there is some changes occurs.
I am surfing from multiple rash in arm pit, calf, bum over last few month. Also tried various anti-fungal cream for the same but all in vein. Can I have best treatment with your suggestion.
Hi, I am 23 yr old female. I am facing high hair loss problem. My hair is not only falling while wash or comb, facing issue all the day when I put my hand in hair. Please help me with good medicine to stop this and get my healthy hair back.
I have dark spot on my face also pimples so what can I do also how to remove my dark spot and pimples.
hello doctor please give me some easy home tips that how should I clear all my pimples an black spots.
Hello, I am 24 years old. My face is fair but near my nose Whitehead is growing faster and faster. I have done many type of facials to remove this Whitehead but no use of it now I am fat up with this problem. I have consult a doctor this treatment like he suggested me to take 1) carofit plus tab 2) deriva cms gel 3) epithelial ah creams 4) acne aid foam face wash and one cream for sun pharma. This treatment for 6 weeks but no results I am facing same problem. So I request you please help me out. I am fat up with his Whitehead.
Hi I have seen that my hair is gone both corners of front. I'm very depressed I sleep late 12: 30 my hair is very thin when I wet my hair my scalp skin can be seen. Pls suggest any medication for thin hair and baldness.
I have suffer baldness side area and front area of head. I have use minoxidil 5% and finasteride with doctor prescription but does not cure so what should I do?
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.