Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShwetaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I had used betnovate c on my mother's advice. That too for a long time. Now some parts of my face have become unevenly dark like that in between my eyes and ear. Can you suggest me some tips to get rid of them.
Here are 8 great benefits of cucumber you should avail yourself of this summer-
1) Rehydration - Cucumbers are 95 percent water. They help in keeping the body well hydrated while promoting toxin elimination in the body. Replace your aerated drinks, tea or coffee intake with cucumber.
2) Daily Vitamins - Cucumbers are a good source of vitamin B and C. In fact, cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day. Do not peel off its skin, because the skin contains a good amount of vitamin C, nearly 10 percent of the daily-recommended vitamins.
3) Hair & Skin Care - The silicon and sulfur in cucumbers help to stimulate hair growth. Cucumber juice and skin can be used for skin irritations and sunburns. When you place a slice over the eyes, cucumber’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce puffiness of eyes.
4) Removes Bad Breath - Cucumber juice is a very good mouthwash. To get instant relief from bad breath, press a slice of cucumber to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for few seconds, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria that cause bad breath.
5) Aids in weight loss and digestion – Cucumber is a low calorie food with high fiber and water content, it is therefore an ideal diet for people looking at weight loss. It also aids digestion. Daily consumption of cucumbers is a tested remedy for chronic constipation.
6) Treats diabetes, blood pressure and cholestrol - Cucumber juice promotes insulin production in the body and is therefore very beneficial for diabetic patients. Due to its high potassium, magnesium and fiber content, cucumbers effectively regulate blood pressure. Also, a compound called ‘sterols’ in cucumbers helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
7) Relieves gout, joint pain and arthritis pain - Cucumber is an excellent source of silica, which promotes joint health by strengthening the connective tissues. They are also rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium – you name it! And when its juice is mixed with carrot juice, it can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering the uric acid levels.
8) Fight cancers - Cucumbers are known to contain pinoresinol, lariciresinol, and secoisolariciresinol. These three lignans have a strong history of research with respect to reduced risk of several cancer types, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
Hello sir I am a student preparing for iit I live in hostel I have a hair related problem i. E. Hair fall. Its started 1 year ago and is still continuing. It has decreased the hair density so please help me.
Hi doctor, I heard that stem cell can cure diabetic. Is it right? Oh people loss their weigh also cure diabetic. This information is on laboratory only right?
I am 18 year old college going girl and am having. Lot's of pimples on my forehead and also on cheeks and chin. I have already asked many dermatologist as many doctors say that pimples occurs on forehead due to dandruff but I Don't have dandruff and also my blood is pure (as many advice to go for a blood test). So kindly help me out to avoid these pimples.
Hey myself gourav I have stomach problem since 2 years please give me some suggestion about this decease.
Am 49 years old now am facing Sexual problem that not wakeup my penis am taking tablets for some mental problem like depression anger. Is this side effect if it is when I get back my Sexual power pls give me answer.
Water flow from my eye during using mobile and laptop please tell me using anti glare glass can solve this problem?
I feel very week all the time and my body pains. Lot of tiredness can't do anything after coming from work, I do night shift. My legs pain all the time.
I have a hair loss problem. At frontal lobe of my had. At right and and left hand side. ,please prescribe me any medicine.
I'm having eye infection and consulted eye specialist and diagnosed viral infection. Prescribed me Optiflox, Lotemax and apical gel Almost 8 days treatment done still my eyes is swollen. What is to be done.
I am suffering from chest pain I went to hospital he done ECG echo tmt lipid and thyroid rbs all are normal these are done since September but when I climb steps and jagging I am feeling chest tightness and heart beats faster that time dyspnea coming what can I do can I go again tests I have spondilightis and which many days cardiac checkups are verifing.
I ate biryani on last Sunday and I was suffering from stomach ache and loose motions I have taken medicine yesterday and still stomach ache is present please help me.
I am 24 years pregnant with twins, but having so much of pimples on my face, spoil my complexion, please provide good remedy.
How to increase sperm level to man. What food take to get more sperm. How many time do masturbate per week. Me 2 times. Some times 3 times. After marriage I get any problem to my sex life?
I am using progesterone suppository after my iui. Since 30 day. She gave me for 14 days only. My LMP is 12/2/16 and iui on27/3/16. My tablets are finish today onward but asked me to come on19 till that I have she didn't ask me to take medicine. My question is if I stopped progesterone means will I get withdrawal bleeding or shall I continue that.
You may have heard a lot about teen acne and things related to it, especially its nature and solutions to cure this skin condition. However, there are several misconceptions about acne. Many facts regarding the cause and remedy for acne, which are commonly talked about, are incorrect. Here are some myths and facts about teen acne you should know about:
- Tanning clears the skin: A tan may act as a temporary mask to prevent acne. However, the sun dries up the skin and irritates it. This may further lead to acne breakout. There is no link between exposure to the sun and acne prevention, and the rays of the sun can cause damage to the skin. You should always use a sunscreen while going out in the sun.
- Wash your face to prevent acne breakouts: Washing your face helps in removing the dirt and oil from the pores of the skin. However, too much washing may cause dryness and irritation, triggering more acne breakout. You should not scrub your face and use a mild soap or a facewash to wash your face.
- Popping pimples will help in faster elimination: Popping pimples makes them less noticeable for some time, but it causes the pimples to last longer. When you squeeze a pimple, you push bacteria, dead skin cells and oil back into the skin. This causes increased swelling and reddening. It might also cause a red or brown scar, which takes a lot of time to disappear. Some of these scars last forever.
- Stress leads to acne: The normal daily stress a teenager faces does not lead to acne. However, in the case of stressful periods, such as dealing with the death of a loved one or facing parent’s divorce, the skin produces extra oil or sebum. This does not always mean that you will get more zits and pimples.
- Acne is curable: Acne is not curable. It is chronic in nature and may last for a very long time. It is like a continuous situation which keeps on recurring on the skin. It may come and go several times and in case you are prone to acne, you will face a hard time dealing with it.
- Pimples occur overnight: Another common misconception regarding acne is that pimples occur overnight. The truth is that a pimple takes weeks to develop but it may surface while you are asleep. The process of acne development is a complicated one and involves four steps.
Many people think that applying cold water closes pores and hot water opens pores. This is not true as the pores present all over your face do not have muscles. They cannot open and close. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.