Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShwetaYour feedback matters!
She has a problem of anal fissure due to constipation. Its bit painful because she doing sitting job in d same side shez also suffering from vaginitis and applying candid b cream n inserting candid cl tab into vagina but this fissure is bit painful n causes discomfort kindly suggest she also taking sits bath and applying coconut oil in anal area.
My father is having low haemoglobin and the doctors are not understanding the reason behind it. Also from few days he is having loose motion with some blood in his bowel. May I know the reason behind it. He is having the problem of acute gout.
I have been having severe headaches for the past few days. There has been a constant throbbing in my right part of head. It particularly increases whenever I do something.
Im 17 years & 4 months old. Im only 159 cm height. I want to increase my height. What should I do? Please help me doctor.
Actually I am suffering from white hair. So early my hair is growing to white. Please give me some solution.
Hello doctor, I am 22 year old boy and my weight is so low please suggest me something to gain my weight?
Sir, I am a student and I am preparing for a competition now. When I joined a coaching institute I saw some students with irritation, white haired seeming not well in health. As I saw them I got panicked and I felt so much negativity that I have headache, anxiety, and the field I like so much now I am getting loose confident and uninterested to everything. Please help me.
I have a lot of pimples on my face and they are also causing black spot. So how to get a skin free of black spots and pimples and a fairer skin.
Pregnant lady which is under treatment. Lady is suffering from fever from yesterday. Which medicine is suitable for her.
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!