Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, my son is about 6 months & 10 days of age. But there are some skin problem in his both legs near ankle. Some spots like which creates after itching. These are since last 2 months & not solving yet. He also has the problem of vomiting after taking his milk (bottle milk, never gets breast milk) and such serious cough problem also. Please suggest me what to do. Will wait for your reply eagerly.
My 7 years old son has discovered spots on all over his body, confused for chickenpox as he does not have itching nor temp only mild cold n cough.
Hello madam, my son is 11 months. He is very crying at night suddenly. And he is repeated every alternate 30 mins. So please give me proper advice and medicine for his better sleep and health.
My daughter is nine months old. She doesn't take any food properly. She feels like vomiting n does vomit too. What should I do!
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees, she can't keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My daughter is 3 year old since from 4 days she is suffering fever medical check up done blood test done malaria, typhoid, and dengue test done and found nil report but albumin found in urine test pediatrician prescribed Fever mol mf, and opox CV, and monticope but Fever not cured.
My daughter is suffering from. Milk allergy by birth. When she will come out from this disease. Se is on total milk free diet by birth. And now a days she has some constipation problem. The IgE levels are 321 and in occult BLOOD test has absence of blood every time.
Hello doctors, My baby girl is 5 months old. She is getting cold often. And due that she gets itchy nose and eyes. She is getting irritated because of that. Her weight was 5.5 kgs last month on 5th august. Another concern is that she is getting lots of sweating on her forehead and head when she is drinking milk. Whether it is mothers milk or topfeed. Kindly advice on this.
My six month old baby had sore throat, fever from last four days, and from last night usne feed nh kara hai what can I do, I also gave her mox cv.
We have a kid of 2 years old and she is in the early stage of Autism and she is undergoing Autism therapy after the consultation with Dr. Now her sleep is very much erratic and she does not sleep in night, is there any medication?
I have twin niece. They are 2 years old. One have a problem in left hand thumb. From birth the is bent. I search in google that it's called trigger thumb. How can she get normal. Is it operation mandatory to solve it? Plzz advice me some hospitals in kolkata where this type of operation occurs. Kindly help me.
I have baby on Jan 1, his age is 2 & half months. After delivery I have my periods on Feb 14. In this month till I don't have periods. Am also having thyroid and pcod. Now am also feeding my baby. How I can regulate my periods.
My baby boy is nine month old and since last two days he had red eyes infection, he rubs again and again eyes. White water drops down. What kind of home remedies may be used?
My 5 years old son with DS doesn't have any heart problem but still he fall sick frequently and plus he is very thin and weak.
Parents are always concerned about their child's physical health, but often ignore their mental health. Along with physical well-being, your child's mental well-being is also equally important.
The following are eight tips to improve your child's mental well-being:
- Adequate sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is required for a child to stay mentally fit. Parents often engage their children with various classes and activities and compromise on their sleeping hours. This in turn affects the child's mental state. Therefore, as a parent, you must take care not to compromise on your child's sleeping hours.
- Allowing them to play: Nowadays, children are overburdened with studies and other learning activities. They do not get to play quite often. But as a parent, you must take care of your child's schedule, so that he/she can have proper playtime too. Playing involves physical activity as well as creativity in certain cases. This helps to improve mental health.
- Learning to share and care: You must take care to inculcate in your child the values of sharing and caring. These little things can also help improve your child's mental health. Learning how to share with others and caring for others will help them to stay happy.
- Regular exercise: Encouraging your child to regularly exercise will not only help improve his/her physical health, but also mental health. It will also help them to reduce stress and maintain a good mood as well.
- Listen to them: Parents often ignore when children are speaking on less important matters; may be about a new friend or a strict teacher in school. But as a parent, you must take out some time from your daily schedule to listen out to their stories. Listening to them attentively will make them feel important, increase their confidence and hence, improve their mental well-being.
- Encourage them to make friends: Encouraging your child to make new friends will help them to socialize better. They will feel confident about themselves and also open up. This can boost up their mental well-being.
- Good nourishment: Proper nourishment is not only essential for being physically fit, but also mentally fit. Good nourishment will help them stay healthy physically and increase their energy levels. This in turn will positively affect their mental health.
- Make them feel safe: Children need to feel safe in order to stay mentally fit. Try and spend some time with them every day. As a parent, always make your children realize that you are right beside them. Listen to their problems and help them find solutions to solve those instead of scolding them. Help them to relax and feel secure to stay mentally fit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.