Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta AttarwalaYour feedback matters!
I have started getting back pain and reason is I have been doing night shifts for 3 years can you help me how to over come the pain.
The stress of a modern lifestyle have taken a toll on the mental health of the population all over the world. Earlier, it was adults who were mostly affected by the problems of depression, anxiety and stress. However, with the passage of time, even children are also suffering from major mental health problems, the roots of which again are anxiety, stress and depression.
Reasons behind it
Be it adults or children, the major cause of health issues is stress. Stress doesn’t only cause mental health problems, but serious physiological disorders as well such as hypertension, diabetes, heart diseases, sexual problems as well as other issues. If the anxiety or stress persists, it would then slowly develop into a pattern of the mind and then become conditioned, thus leading to depression. Nowadays, children are also being afflicted by depression. Similar to adults, depression in children is caused due to any combination of factors that are related to life events, physical health, family history, genetic vulnerability, environment and biochemical disturbance. It should be noted that depression is not just a passing phase. The symptoms are often left undiagnosed as well as untreated. This is because they are passed off as normal psychological and emotional changes that occur naturally during growth.
Some of the typical symptoms are:
1. Loss of interest in pleasurable activities such as hobbies or crafts which were pursued earlier eagerly
2. Loss of concentration
3. Sudden outbursts
4. Sleeping too much or sleeping too little, suddenly waking up early in the morning
5. Constant fatigue, decreased energy and being slower than usual at tasks
6. Excessively low appetite or increased appetite which would thus result in weight loss or binge eating resulting in weight gain
7. The development of physiological disorders which may stop responding to treatment. Many children develop headaches or digestion problems which aren’t resolved by medication.
8. Always sad or irritable or in a depressed mood
9. May find it difficult to sleep or concentrate on work and thus, studies and grades may suffer
10. Extreme and sudden mood changes accompanied by incessant crying
11. Suicidal thoughts
12. Loss of energy as well as lowered self esteem
With children, you have to be extra careful not to ill-diagnose the problems and if they persist for more than a few weeks, you should seek professional help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.