Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta AttarwalaYour feedback matters!
Previous month my period was not clear means less bleeding and this time period is late and there is also blood clots . Is there any problem.
I have holes (cavities) in my teeth and are very sensitive. I find difficulty in eating food. What is the remedy ? And what are its serious outcomes ?
Hi doctor, Am divya 21 year old, married. I have migraine, wanted to ask you about menstruation cycle. I getting continuous bleeding. I guess may be it is due to continuous stress. Could you please suggest me, what would be reason for this and solution.
There has been pimple below my lip but above chin. I have crushed that pimple very hardly but it did not get crushed. Now my lower lips are swollen very badly from past 5 days And no medicine is effecting me. Please tell me how to cure this or I require surgeon to cut my lips.
I am a construction engineer and most of my time I am at site. Due to this my exposed body parts have tanned and there are dark patches on my forehead. Kindly suggest me something which I should do to clean previous marks and avoid anymore in future.
Hii Dr. can you tell me how to loose weight. please give me diet chart to loose weight as soon as possible.
Hi I have dry acne prone skin. I have recently started usin avon ayurvedic cleanser as I had alot of pimple marks. Kindly suggest if this is a good product? only soaps suit my face. Please suggest something to remove marks.
I am 19 years old and I have very less hair growth till now. I didn't had beard. so what should I do?
Hi, I am having hairfall problem and suggest me how to increase my weight I am 21 year old and my weight is around 50 kg.
Hlooo dear sir/mam muje kl subh se urin me bhut jyada jlan ar pain ho rha h. Kya ye kisi bimari ka sympton h?
A sex therapist is not an ordinary person; he is a professional individual, who is well aware of the things he does for those, who seek his help. There are still a lot of people, who find it difficult to accept the fact that they are going through some sorts of sexual problems; in fact, most of them think that the world would think bad of them if they ever come up with the problems they go through in their bed life. Since they consider it to be some sort of a stigma, they go through severe sexual problems all throughout their life.
But how do you know if it is time for you to consult a sex therapist? How do you know if you urgently need a sexologist to ensure that your 'bed life' is beautified or is better than it actually is? Here is a list of the top six signs that prove that you need professional help:
1) You are unable to satisfy your partner in bed: Have you been trying your best to give everything to your partner, but he or she doesn't seem satisfied? If yes, then it is surely the time to take professional help from someone.
2) You are unsatisfied with your performance in bed: There are times when your partner doesn't tell you that he or she isn't satisfied; however, you yourself get the feeling. If this has been happening to you, only a sexologist can help you cope up with the stress or premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.
3) You are neither interested in 'take' or 'give' in bed: Making love to your partner is the wildest and the most beautiful feeling you ever go through; however, there are a few people, who seem disinterested in getting into a physical bond. This is a sign that they need help.
4) Sex does not excite you, despite the efforts made by your partner: If your partner has been doing everything to get your senses excited, but you don't feel attracted to sex, you need a therapist for sure, who knows how to trigger the senses of excitement in you.
5) Sexual life is giving a lot of trouble to you: Most of the couples end in divorce, after being constantly dissatisfied in bed. However, no couple should end their relationship on this ground because it is a disorder that can be treated with the help of a good therapist.
6) Sex is quite painful to you: If you hate making love because it is painful to you, you need to get treated for the same.
Hi good morning, I'm lean, let me know what should I do to become fit and good without any heavy medicine.
Can she get pregnant if we have unprotected sex on the 8th and the 9th day after her periods starts?
How long it will take to recover from the decease of chikungunya one more thing can this decease curable.
Worrying slows you down and only makes you dumb. It takes away your usual smartness and leaves you with lot of unwanted negativity. Besides, it makes your look older and your hair whiter! However, it is not easy to stop worrying as we worry about everything and for everyone. What we don't realise is that worrying has seldom achieved anything.
Here few things you can do to keep worrying at bay.
1. Postpone your worries to a specific time of the day - There is no point in worrying about something all day long. Not only does it affect your other work, it also affects your mind. Having said that, worrying can be helpful too. One might find a great solution, just with a little bit of pondering over the topic. So don't shun the worry, instead set aside a time to think about what is worrying you. Not only will it not gnaw on you mind all day, but you too can give it a constructive time when your mind is free of other preoccupations.
2. Use here and now techniques - Always try to remind yourself of what you should do “in this place”, “ at this time”, and focus on the activity or task you need to complete at that hour of the day.
3. Question your act of worrying - Evaluate the amount of time spend on worrying, how worrying is going to help you, how it can solve your problems or for that matter, the problems of others and in what better ways you could have spent the same time.
4. Relax yourself - Worrying can cause anxiety and tension which maintains the preoccupation and blocks the rational thinking process. So relax yourself. Use some systematic relaxation techniques or spend some time on any entertaining activity which relaxes you. Even having a casual chat or coffee along with your friend can be helpful.
5. Identify your negative thoughts - Try to identify the negative thoughts that arise in you which maintains the intensity of your worries. Challenge these negative thoughts and try to replace it with thoughts of hope and success
6. Develop problem solving skills: try to put your worries into a statement which describes the real core problem, brainstorm to find all the available solutions. Try to analyze the available solutions and choose the one that suits you the best. Start the solution at the earliest.
7. Develop acceptance - Many issues which you worry about may be the ones which are not in your control or even sometimes not your problem at all. Develop the tendency to accept that all issues will not be under your control at all times.
8. Prepare yourself to Wait - In case of worries about issues where uncertainty prevail, prepare yourself to wait till a concrete status I arrived at just like waiting for examination results.
9. Develop trust worthy friends - Good and trustworthy friends can help you in distracting your thoughts from the preoccupation with your worries and sometimes even provide effective solutions to the problems. Just sharing your worries with your friends may by itself give you some relief. Be careful not to engage with friend who would further add on to your confusion.
10. Seek help - if you feel that you are finding it difficult to come out of this vicious circle of worrying, don’t hesitate to meet a professional who can help you the resolve the problem
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.