Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Shushanth PatilYour feedback matters!
Father had mild heart attack on 25th and he did not inform us about the pain & after today check ups of echo n angiography report found 90 percent blockage in main artery n been suggested go for bypass in 15 days & for 15 days medicine is prescribed. Please suggest.
Female aged 56, having body pains in the locations of front and back of ribs, chest, ribs, shoulders, upper and lower abdomen, center and top of head. While pressing the painful areas an amount of gas is coming out through mouth. Please suggest me to which doctor I have to consult.
My Average Blood Glucose is 180, Blood Pressure 140-150/90-100 and Total cholesterol is 301. I have been taking medicine regularly. Suggest me what should eat and what should avoid?
I'm 41 years old Male, 5.6" and weighs at 74 kgs, I have been diagnosed with Hypertension a six months ago and been on medication (Nebicard .25 and Tazloc 40) since then. Recent tests also showed high Uric Acid levels, fatty liver, non-obstructive renal calculi, Pre-Diabetes with fasting Sugar at 150 and low HDL My doctor advised me to follow few diet restrictions (salads on an alternate day, avoid plant-based food, red meat, intensive workouts) and lifestyle changes for a month and come back for diabetes screening next month. I'm looking for advice on dietary changes which can bring my blood sugar levels to normal and also help me with Uric Acid, Hypertension, and weight lose Best Regards.
My wife is suffering from low blood pressure in routine she is in her 6th month of pregnancy before pregnancy she never had this problem. She is having good diet eating fruits taking rest properly but still consistently suffering from low bp is it normal or not will it put any negative effect on the baby.
My heart suddenly starts pumping faster randomly and I feel like Its going to stop at one point, but after sometime it calms down and starts pumping normally and I am 23 years old
Respected Doctor many time I feel fearness and heavy heart beat ,My BP 140/90, ECG is OK , What may be the problem. Please suggest for any test for confirm that my heart is OK or give other necessary advice, Dr. Sony give advice for stress test ,it mean TMT and it is OK and sufficient.
I feel heart vein tightness .& little bit dizziness in mind for a long time 2-3 years already. What is the reason of that tightness & how to recover it although I do some simple exercise thrice a week too. Please.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.