Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shulmit VaidyaYour feedback matters!
Am 8th month pregnant. I did masturbation. Now am very tired. Is any side affects to my baby. When this feel stops. Its really hurt me.
I had unprotected sex with one virgin guy for 3 years. Even I am Virgin. We recently broke up. Can we find a new partner and be sure of no diseases?
I am 24 years married as I am having pcod problem I had my laparoscopy and took treatment for pregnancy as there was no result came, as I put on my weight so one of my suggested me a ayurvedic treatment as I am taking it now they have have me several test to do as I got a reports they said again the same pcod problem is there and gave a tablets so I want to have a detail of the reports.
I had sex 5 days back since then she is suffering itching in her vagina, what could be possible reason?
Hi. I am 24 years old unmarried girl.having problem of light periods.whether the medicine crisanta is effevtive for me?are there any side effects of it?
I am 22 year old and I am a virgin. I had a delayed period after 2 months. I had a very keen pain on my lower abdomen that lasted the whole night on the 1st day of my periods. The next day morning there was a chunky fleshy discharge with droplets of blood on it. Is it normal? What causes such a discharge? Should I fear? Will I be infertile?
My girlfriend and me one night sex without any protected and next bay I give up IPill so doctor any problems.
A healthy body is a resource to a healthy mind. If we are not healthy, then we would be unable to perform any activity without help. It is also a known fact that everything is associated with energy. When our body lacks the energy, then the body cannot function at its full potential. So it is important to maintain your health.
But in today’s mechanical life, it has become really difficult to maintain health. Improper food habits, weak immune system, and busy lifestyle, all lead to multiple health problems like stress and other diseases. There are many ways to maintain a good health and can be achieved following some steps.
Follow a good diet
Make healthy habits
Avoid drinking and other habits affecting the body organs
Maintain healthy weight consuming protein enriched food
Avoid overweight that leads to multiple health problems like sugar, blood pressure etc.
Exercise daily to rejuvenate your body muscles and to maintain a healthy body
Limit usage of unwanted tanning creams and sun exposure
Practice safe sex
All the above listed are some measures which should be taken to maintain a healthy and robust health. A healthy body is also associated with a proper metabolism. These will indirectly give you high energy to handle things in life. Always ensure that your diet is loaded with essential nutrients and minerals for an active life. Make sure to have natural and boiled vegetables daily. Along with vegetables, it is highly important to have fruits enriched with proteins and vitamins.
A healthy diet can be maintained in many ways. But it is advisable to consult a doctor for following a proper diet. A healthy body will have a better immune system which protects the body from the attack of different diseases. Having regular exercise is one of the best methods to maintain good health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
How to know about coming pregnant. My periods are January 22nd, but my periods are not coming in February month, at that time my husband are not with me he is in other country because of job perpus, he comes in March 15 th, my periods are not come this time. But my feeling is I am pregnant, please tell me answer.
Have pcod. On 2 cycle of clomid. Still didn't get conceive Side effects of clomid are there. Weight increase. What should I do next.
I am 14 week pregnant. Almost about from 1 month I having some bleeding. My doctor prescribed me hucog 5000 injection of 4 doses per week and susten sr 200 twice everyday and I have already taken 2 of the infections. But my bleeding problem is same. I have been taking lots of rest. I am very much worried about this because last year I had a miscarriage.
Hi doctor. I had sex on the 4th day after the period, took unwanted 72 withinn 48 hours. And after 6 days beelding starts for 3 days and now my period is 2 days late.
Hlo sir mam I am using norethisterone tab for delay period time. Can I use unwanted 72 also after intercourse? There is no risk to take this with norethisterone tab?
Hi, When my wife takes Iron & Folic acid tablet then she feels pain in the breast & the lower part of the breast so much. Please advise us now she is in 2nd trimester. Regards, Ajay.
Hi doctor. Me and my boyfriend had intercourse last Sunday. He was not fully into me. But I did not bleed and I had much pain. I'm a virgin. I have pcod. It was just for 30 sec. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Please I'm worried.
You might have heard of the eucalyptus oil and the first thing that comes to your mind would be is the treatment of cold. Well, eucalyptus is not just an effective remedy for cold and it is much more than a passing herb that you can miss. Eucalyptus oil can be used as an analgesic, antibacterial, anticatarrhal and anti-inflammatory agent. Let us get on directly with the benefits of using the ever affluent oil.
Benefits of Eucalyptus oil:
- Dental problems: Eucalyptus is naturally minty and it can treat cavities, gingivitis, and in some cases even dental plaque. It has germicidal characteristics and they are very beneficial in fighting dental problems. Nowadays, even many modern toothpastes have a dash of eucalyptus oil as its ingredient. Such is the power of this product.
- Asthma: Asthma attacks can occur at any time. Under those circumstances, massage a few drops of eucalyptus oil on the chest or you can inhale the aroma directly to breathe better.
- Congestion: Nasal congestion and eucalyptus oil go hand in hand. Add a few drops of oil to the boiled water and inhale the steam to get rid of all your nasal congestions.
- Cooling temperature: Eucalyptus oil cools the body down! It is especially beneficial in the summer months when the instances of heat strokes rises. Apply it directly to your body to maintain your body temperature and to maintain it.
- Cough: You can say goodbye to coughing, sneezing, blocked nose, etc. with the usage of eucalyptus oil. They are also beneficial in curing a variety of ailments from wounds, fevers, and respiratory ailments. You can use them as an overnight ingredient to get a soothing sleep and the aroma can act as a mind relaxant too.
- Diabetes: Eucalyptus oil usage can increase the circulation in diabetic patients. You can also massage eucalyptus oil onto the body and take a bath later to increase the blood circulation.
- Dysentery: Eucalyptus oil is also known to fight against diarrhoea, inflammation, and other infections. Apply raw eucalyptus oil on your abdomen area and massage in a circular motion for the best results.
- Ear inflammation: You should never put essential oil directly into the ear cavity. However, you can easily massage the oil around the ear and outer ear for pain relief. In case if it gets in your ear cavities, seek medical help immediately.
- Kidney stones: Kidney stones can be painful and debilitating. Eucalyptus oil is known to reduce the pain when applied in the kidney areas and massaged.
- Muscle pain: Eucalyptus can act as a natural analgesic and also has anti-inflammatory properties. Massage a few drops of eucalyptus oil evenly over the affected area to ease the pain. You can even warm the eucalyptus oil and massage it to soothe the muscle pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Find the reason given below:
We all need some fat in our diet, not least because it makes our food palatable and tasty but is essential for our body, In low fat products altering the oil used for producing low fat foods, manufacturers also found they had to increase the amount of sugar in their products so we continued to enjoy their taste and texture.
All of this meant that the typical low fat product tended to be high in carbs, might contain trans fat which are really bad for our heart and at the end of the day had a very similar calorie count to the original product.im fact when we eat foods high in carbs especially white refined ones, our bodies digest them more quickly, this can lead to blood sugar swings and cravings making it more difficult to control our overall calorie intake-which means that second or third ‘low fat’ biscuit starts to look very tempting!
A diet too high in these refined carbs and sugars can be as unhealthy as a high fat diet because it increases the risk of diabetes,heart diseases and causes high cholesterol levels.
I am suffering from pcos. Menses comes to me after every 2 or 3 months. This time menses came to me after 2 months and its continously bleeding from more than 30 days. I want to stop my bleeding. Please help.
New study published in Journal of Biological Chemistry, NewYork, that "Lack of Vitamin-A found in many fruits, vegetables, meat & dairy products may be also the one factor in development of Diabetes(type-2)". Vitamin A helps to boosts the activity of Beta cells(Insulin producing cells).