Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shubhangi K NirbhavneYour feedback matters!
I am soo thin and I want to be fat and healthy. I am 19 years old and I am only 49 kg how can I increase my weight. Please help me.
I am 21 years old male I am very short and thin I want to get fit body now what should I do please help me?
Sir I am raj, and I am 19 years old, so I have a pimple problem and what is the best healthier way to gain weight and stay fit.
Doctor my mother is too fat. By birth she is fat. So she not care that. But now her age is 52. Please advise.
There is acute pain in chest while breathing heavily. What should I do? What could be the symptoms of being a heart patient?
Hair fall & dandruff issue in Hyderabad due water problem. Becoz I'm from Ranchi jharkhand. Staying in Hyderabad since 2 years. What to do. Bourwell water is too hard.
I am having breath problems due to heavy weight. I want to reduce my weight and also I want to get rid of breathing problem. please suggest me some remedy for this.
I am 22 years female and I have I took misoprostol tablets. 1st main tablet on 21st april 7pm Rest 4 tablets on 23rd april 7pm Its 24th and I can just see a small spots and nothing else what does it means and when will I get down? Pls answer asap.
I am 17 years old male. I do have a backbone problem. I can not stand straight after getting up and if someone touches my neck it hurts like cracking bones and I have pain in middle of back bone after running even after using staircase.
My son is 5 year old and since last month blood from his nose came almost after 15 days gap. What I should do?
What are the symptoms of dengue and how can we get rid of it. I have red rushes on my have so recommend any medicine.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.
Dr. Shrey Bharal talks about managing migraine
Hello everyone my name is Dr. Shrey Bharal. I am a homeopathic physician. Today I am going to talk about migraine. Migraine is actually a headache disorder characterized by recurrent episodes of headache which can be from moderate to severe. Typically, it occurs in one part of your head either on left side or right side. Symptoms are nausea, vomiting, sensitive to light, smell or even sound. Any kind of or any type of physical or a mental activity aggravates it. It has been seen in most of the cases that it is once in families.
If your mother or grandmother is suffering from migraine then you are likely to have it. Migraine mostly affects women more than men. It is three times more common in women. Migraine can be well managed with the help of diet, exercise, as well as medication. Person who is having migraine should avoid junk food and oily food, avoid their sedentary habits and also take proper medication and rest. Migraine can be very well managed with the help of diet, exercise, as well as medication.
Homeopathy has been proved beneficial for migraine. Homeopathy reduces the frequency of attacks and hence giving relief to the patients. I would advise you to take homeopathic medications as well as treatment for migraine.
For more information about migraine and its management you can contact me through Lybrate through audio and video chats as well as you can directly come to my clinic.