Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shubhangi Dichwar KarYour feedback matters!
Doctor. I am a 30 year old. Having problem with the penis. It's not stronger seems like rubber. M unmarried thinking to marry next year. Please advise to boost the strength. I feel problem occurred due to excess of masturbation. Advice.
Hello, I am 25 years old male. I has the digestive problem for some years. Aslo asleep up to mid night. I will spend time up to midnight in laptop. I tried tablets for digestive problem. But still problem continues. Kindly instruct me for solution. Thank you.
Hi doctor I am about 45. To my penis, forskin is can't be reverse back, I am not able to see glans (head) of penis, any more. It just leaves a small hole, at the time of urine, the foreskin, become like the balloon due to urine pressure, and slowly, urine comes out, in a jet, please suggest me its remedy. regards.
I have some low pain in my stomach last 2days I don't know what I do to relax my stomach pain please give me a little solution for my stomach pain please help me.
My daughter has been diagnosed urinal infection. And she is frequently feeling the pressure of urinating as well as a burning sensation after urination. What is recommended?
Berries are known to be extremely beneficial to health, and the strawberries, given their wide availability are more popular, especially in the Asian region. Whether as a raw fruit or in a salad, as a smoothie or an ice-cream, strawberries are liked by different people in different forms.
Read on to know some of the common benefits of these wonderful berries.
- Boost immunity: Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, strawberries boost immunity significantly. A cup of strawberries is enough to get a complete day’s requirements of vitamin C.
- Controlled inflammation: The antioxidants and phytochemicals lower the ability of blood to develop higher cholesterol levels. They help reduce levels of C-reactive protein in the body system, which also controls inflammation. The risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke is reduced significantly.
- Digestive system: Given their high fibre content, it helps eat less and with reduced calories. It also promotes bowel movement and reduces intestinal inflammation. It also contains nitrate which improves blood flow and helps cleanse the system.
- Antihypertensive: Strawberries are rich in potassium, and this is highly beneficial in controlling blood pressure. Potassium and sodium act conversely, and by increasing potassium, sodium is reduced, which helps lower blood pressure.
- Controls cholesterol: The Ellagic acid and flavonoids are known to reduce low-density lipoprotein or LDL, which is harmful to the heart and overall health. They also reduce oxidative damage, which is a result of chronic inflammation leading to heart disease.
- Anti-aging properties: The biotin in the strawberries also improve skin and hair quality and also promotes tissue regeneration. They promote collagen formation, which reduces wrinkles and improve skin tone and texture. Vitamin C and A are also responsible for its antiaging benefits.
- Stress management: The antioxidants, improved immunity, and reduced inflammation also lead to improved stress management.
- Heart health: The colour of the strawberries comes from flavonoids, which are the main reason for their heart health.
- Eye health: Strawberries have been shown to improve eye health by reducing incidents of cataracts, reduces the degree of macular degeneration, and reduces damage from sun exposure. The vitamin C also strengthens the eyes lens and retina, further contributing to eye health.
- Anti-cancer agent: Strawberries are specifically shown to reduce the incidence of esophageal cancer with their rich content of flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamin C, and most importantly ellagic acid. These suppress cancer cell growth and reduce free radicals in circulation thereby providing protection against cancer.
- Weight management: Not just for people who want to lose weight, but even on a preventive measure, strawberries are good for weight maintenance. Those who want to prevent heart disease and diabetes should help themselves to strawberries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My kid stool, urine and feeding all are normal. He mostly dry cough at night. Doctor prescribed me mctra and ambrodil lx. Please advice
Want to know about colon cleansing medicine that does not have any side effects. I am very much troubled by gas. Daily I ve to take pantoprazole 40.
I have headache for almost 2 months which is not cured by taking medicines. What should I do? Is any solution you have for this problem. And also give me some prescription.
my son I having problems of convulsions from this year may month he's taking regular medicines given by doctors, can you pls answer me how much time will he take to recover from this problem.
Hi doctor, I have hole in my heart from by birth in VSD of 4mm. Initially doctor told this may close as i grow up we will see up to 14 years. But in 14 years it was not closed and the doctor told there is no problem from this and come for check-up once in 2 year. Now I am 23 years still it not closed and I am not facing any problem from this, the only problem is whenever I go to the hospital for other health issues doctors by checking my heart beat they will tell you have heart problem right, why this and will it cause any problem in future if yes what is the symptoms and is I have to go for check up once in 2 year throughout my lifelong? THANKS IN ADVACE.
He is having cold and cough problem not only in winters but in summers also. And having headache very commonly also. Please suggest.
My brother has a ringworm type itching problem in his feet (in between the toes) for the past 1-2 months. He have been applying Zalim Lotion till date but still it does not heal. He gets a sharp pain when water get into it. Please tell me what should be done to get rid of it.
Hello sir I am not married but I have a problem I have done hand practice daily so please advised me its safe or not I tried to leave but I can not.
Im male and married also father of one kid. I have good sex life no problem at all in sex life but from my puberty age I have a secrete feminine feeling in me. Sometimes I get attracted with males. For sexual arousal I always prefer to imagine myself as female. If someone touches my chest I secretly enjoy it. I like wear ladies panties. Whenever I see male penis I feel like sucking it. I always prefer female company because I feel more comfortable with them. Whenever I have sex I need to think or imagine myself as a women then only I can get sexually arouse. whenever I see porn I get more attracted to male part. But along with that im also ok with heterosexual life. I like to chat as female on chat sites keeping my female profile. But physically im healthy and have good sex life with my wife. Im confused.
Constipation can make you miserable. Though medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse, daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh. Caused by slow movement of food through the digestive tract, constipation can occur due to poor bowel habits, eating less fiber, medications, hormonal issues or some other disease. However, it can be easily fixed with fiber, fluids and frequent exercising. You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it away:
- Coconut oil and flaxseed - a great combination: Coconut oil is a wonderful hydrating agent and eases stools. Flaxseeds help in the elimination of toxins, excess fat and cholesterol from the body. So in one tablespoon of coconut oil, add half a teaspoon of flaxseeds, chew well and eat this every morning.
- Harad or terminalia chebula myrobalan - a wonder fruit: An important ingredient of Triphala, harad is a wonder fruit that has amazing health benefits. One of these is relieving constipation. Take the small black variety and roast it with few drops of Ghee and grind to store. 5-6 gms daily with water at night will relieve constipation.
- Yogurt - excellent source of probiotics: Probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria are a great remedy for constipation. However, you can take the humble homemade yogurt full of beneficial bacteria in your meal every day and get relief from constipation.
- Fiber fix - figs and more: Fiber helps to bulk up your stool making the bowel movement faster. Figs are a great source of soluble fiber and you can soak 2-3 overnight and have both the fruit and the sweet water to get regular bowel movement. You can also include high fiber whole wheat bran cereal to your diet for added benefits. Do not forget to back your fibers with 8-10 glasses of water as you increase your intake.
- Baking powder - the versatile solution: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through the bowels. Add a teaspoon to a cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal tea - when things are severe: Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can stop severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.