Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shubhangi ChouguleYour feedback matters!
Tulsi, an incredible herb having highly beneficial medicinal properties. A powerful immuno booster, wonderful herb for respiratory system. Taking 2-4 drops of tulsi early morning works wonder on your immune system. You will never suffer from cold corrhyza, bloating problems. Tulsi has antibiotic properties, anti-inflammatory as well as anti cancerous properties.
Hi I am 26 years old married woman and trying to conceive from 10 months so my doc suggested me to have hsg test this time can it increase the chances of getting pregnant rest everything is fine like thyroid, follicular monitoring please help.
Hii. My question is. I am taking primolut n 10 mg twice a day since 2 days to postpone my periods. So I wanted to ask is it safe to take i-pill during the days I am taking the above medicine if needed? Or any other recommendations or precautions to be taken?
I'm 21 years old guy and my partner is 19 we are planning to have unprotected sex as we had sex with condoms for so many times so my concern of asking this question is, is it fine to have sex without condom for so many times like once if I had intercourse then I can ejaculate my sperms out then wash it and peeing then again for second round is it fine to have sex 2nd time after washing penis like this and will there be any chances of pregnancy? Please guide me for sex without condom what measures and how many times so that it will prevent her from getting pregnant. Please guide me. I know condom is best way but except that please guide me thank you.
My wife was diagnosed poly sistic overien syndrome (pco) 3 months back now we are planning for kid can you please help.
I am a 23 year old female. Me and my partner both are virgins. I just wanted to know whether it is safe to use flavored condoms for the first time? If not, then which condom and contraception should we choose to avoid unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases and other side effects?
I am 45 year female I am not getting my menstrual periods from last 3 months pls advise any medicine.
I had sex with cloths on on 4th march. While having sex with cloths on I (boy) cummed in my underwear and the my jeans got damp which also touch her underwear above her vagina. After that she is having all 7 periods till now. Serial order is 6th march, 12 april 12 may 14 June 19 July 18 august and 19 September. She once vomited in may. And became ill during march to april. Can she still become pregnant from the sex with cloths on done in march 4? Can breakthrough bleeding happens every month like periods?
Many people feel hungry throughout the day. They are lethargic until they lay their hands on food. These bouts of hunger go on like a vicious circle and if not resisted it can lead to health issues.
- A high: fiber diet can prevent unnecessary hunger: Your diet should be rich in fiber. Body takes a longer span of time to digest fiber rich food. It also makes you feel full for hours together. Having fiber will keep your bowel movements in control and is therefore healthy. Remember to add extra fiber to your bowl of cereals or salad to keep pangs of hunger at bay.
- Divide one heavy meal into two smaller meals: Eating heavy meals and that too less frequently is really bad for your health. This can make you feel hungry time and again. To control the constant rumbling inside your tummy, you should divide one big meal into two or more smaller meals. For instance, if you were supposed to eat sandwiches, boiled eggs and soup for lunch, you should probably eat sandwiches at noon and eat the soup and eggs any time later in the day.
- Never be a fast eater: Jumping on your food is the worst way of tackling things. Research studies show how a human brain takes more than twenty minutes to tell your body it is full and satisfied. If you don't wish to overeat throughout the day, you must consume your food slowly. This way the brain takes more time in realizing it is full and thus further time in feeling subsequent hunger.
- Drink more glasses of water: Every person should drink around three to four liters of water. Drinking water half an hour after a meal can keep your gustatory concerns in check for long. Water keeps you hydrated, helps in digestion and controls unnecessary hunger.
- Eat a good amount of protein: Protein makes you full in very little time and thus doesn't need to be consumed in great quantities. It will make you feel content for long as your blood sugar levels are in balance through protein consumption. Protein takes time to be digested.