Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shubhangi ChouguleYour feedback matters!
I have a problem before few months I have pain on my left testicle I consult some doctor but everything is normal but even after I have pain plg help me.
I married in 2013 ,I have pcod and in treatment and my weight is 70 and my height is 5ft. First I need to reduce my weight and also I need to get pregnant , everyone starts to ask and I feel very distrubed please help me
A couple of days back I underwent ultrasound and the doctor told me that I have multiple follicles on my ovaries. She did lh, fsh and amh tests and concluded that I have polycystic ovaries. Does it effect my fertility? Can I conceive?
I went and had a Ultrasound, they said that I have CYST in both breast and that I have to go back in 6mth's and get them checked out. They said the name of the cyst I can not remember it. Is this calling for any CONCERN?
I had sex with my bf 3 days ago and he has used a condom for sometime and then he remove it and after that the seal was broken. And then again he putted a condom and after 1 hours I had also taken an unwanted 72. So please tell me that I will be pregnant or not I am so confused and scared also. I don't want to be pregnant. .please doctor help me by giving me appropriate answer. Please and also my period date is coming its 23 so I will have my period or not?
I am 26 years old married trying to conceive this month my ovulation was on 12 the Oct after that day I am feeling too much of heat and feverish and feeling hot near abdomen area.
Hi! I am 27years old recently married female. I am suffering from PCOS. Till the time I was taking medicine I was having mensuration. I didn't had it from last two and half months. I am worried. Is there any other remedy apart from contraceptives? What should I do to regularize my menses without medicine.
Pregnant women can eat mushroom recipes ?If yes please tell me clearly. Coz I heard it is very heat producing vegetable content.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.
Apart from being a tasty drink, lemon has got countless health benefits too. Lemon is considered to be a great liver detoxifier. It helps in cleaning bowels and has the capability of destroying intestinal worms too. However, compared to the lemon juice, frozen lemons are much more beneficial for your body!
1. Lemon peel has 10 times more vitamins than the juice: Normally, we extract juice from lemon and take it with water and honey or as lemon juice by putting salt, sugar and black pepper. But taking the whole lemon including the peel is much more beneficial as it has 10 times more vitamins than the juice. The only way to eat the peel of the lemon is to freeze it, grate it and then sprinkle it on things like ice-cream, noodles, salad or soup. The peel also helps in getting rid of toxins.
2. It helps in removing cysts and cancer cells: Intake of frozen lemon helps in removing cancer cells too. Lemon extract is considered to be 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapeutic drug which slows down the growth of cancer. Likewise, it is of great help in treating cysts and tumors. The effect of lemon extract is remarkable in its treatment.
3. No bad effect on healthy cells: Although, lemon extract removes cells that cause cancer but the good thing is that it doesn’t affect healthy cells in any way. It is beneficial in treatment of 12 types of cancer including breast, prostate, pancreas, lung etc.
4. Intake of frozen lemon is a health rejuvenator: Eating peel of lemon is a great health rejuvenator as it helps in eradicating toxic elements in the body.
5. Lemon extract fights microbial infections: Lemon peel has the capability of treating urinary tract infections along with providing great help in respiratory problems and fighting bacterial infections and fungi in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hey doc I had my last intercourse 27 June 2016 and today I test my urine test it is positive I am pregnant please prescribe me any medicine to abortion which is safe for me m 20 years old.
I'm almost 20. I had sex during the time I was probably ovulating. But he did not release his sperm inside me. I'm very positive that he did not cum inside me. Will I still get pregnant?
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious.
So if you are stressed out, pop in a few almonds or have a cup of tea, and release your stress.