Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shubhangi
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShubhangiYour feedback matters!
I am a teenager. And suffering from premature greying, I have a doubt, can grey hairs black with help of homeopathy?
I had femur surgery in the left thigh in June,2014. Now it is 9 months but the union of bones has not taken place. Doctors opine that I will have to undergo bone grafting. I like to avoid the same. Does Ayurveda offer alternative treatment for the same?
I have intermittent pain in my right elbow. I usually experience pain after a jerking motion of hands like throwing a ball or stress in my elbows like hand wrestling or normally when I fold my elbows for too long while sleeping or something. Normal gels like omnigel or volini don't seem to be very effective. I didn't take any painkillers. Please advise.
Does waxing makes hair growth fast n thick? Especially on body parts like thighs where we have thinner hair.
Dr. I am suffering from frozen shoulder for the last 9 months. I consulted Ortho Dr. He advised me to undergo physiotherapy for 10 days. But still pain is not relieved. But pain was reduced to 70% It is an angular muscle pain.
My mother is at 70, and she has joint and muscle pain on her legs. She also has low diabetics, what may be the reason or treatment? Her height: 5' weight: 54 Kgs.
I meet with accident last 2 months back my leg ligament cracked still i am not able to kick bike. How i get back my previous position.
I have lot of hair fall and my hair does not grow please tell me some thing for faster hair grow and healthy hair.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
So, here's all you need to know about laser hair removal:
- Precision: The laser beam that is set on to the skin gets absorbed by the pigment present in the hair follicles. Each pulse of this laser will take a nano second to treat many follicles at one time. The areas like the upper lip and the bikini line can be treated in a matter of minutes.
- Duration: Most people going through this treatment will require at least five to seven sessions so as to attain permanent hair loss.
- Preparation: The procedure does not merely consist of a process that zaps the unwanted hair. Considerable preparation has to go into it, especially since it a long term treatment method. Avoid waxing or electrolysis at least six weeks before the treatment as this may make the skin tender. Also, since the laser beams affect the hair roots that it can catch, it is best to have them grown out so that the procedure is more effective. Also, you will need to limit your time in the sun before going in for the procedure.
- Trimming: Before the procedure actually starts, the hair will require trimming. A few millimetres will be removed, just above the surface of the skin.
- Adjustments: Once the trimming is done, the laser equipment will be trained on your skin for a process of adjustment which will involve studying and adjusting as per the colour, thickness and the site of hair removal. Also, the adjustment will be done in terms of the skin colour.
- Protection: Before the laser pulses are administered, the expert will need to wear eye protection and cover the site of hair removal with a cooling gel that will protect the skin. Also, a test pulse will be administered on to a small patch first, in order to see if there is any reaction or inflammation.
- Aftermath: After the procedure, the application of anti-inflammatory creams and lotions will take place, following which the next session will be scheduled. Usually, the next session will be three to four weeks later.
You must make sure that you going to a well-known clinic where the laser hair removal process is conducted by an expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.