Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShubhadaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 yr old and I am 78kgs 5'6' and unable to reduce my weight and i'm also suffering from PCOS and irregular periods. Please advice!
I had a protected sex with my wife. But she missed her periods of 2 weeks. We a bit tensed. And if she is pregnant how to avoid. Cuz we are not ready for baby.
Doctors can you please suggest us the best time to have sex with our partner so that the chances of pregnancy can be reduced as much as possible without using protection as she has regular periods.
Hi m 8 months pregnant, wearing glasses .no is -7.5 on each eyes .2 days ago I got to knw my 4.5 years daughter's eyes are also weak. Her no is -2 & -2.75.dr told me her power is cylindrical so neither it would increase nor decrease. Is it true? N is it possible dat my upcoming baby's eyes can also be affected becoz f heredity. please help me m so stressed.
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
3. Get sufficient sleep - Apart from a host of health problems, lack of sleep may also you render you impotent. Studies have shown that testosterone levels of men who are sleep deprived are much lower than in those who get their 8 hours of sleep. A proper sleep schedule should thus be duly adhered to.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.
Which diet should I have to get more concentration as I am a student and I also face problem of stomach infection sometimes and hair fall, dark circle, white discharge, itchiness in clitoris, face becoming darker day by day, milias under eye, back problem etc please suggest me a got diet chart.
My age is 25 years and I got married for 2 years still I do not have child now ,i going for medication and treatment from 1 year and I have the infertility issues like my fallopian tubes are blocked laparoscopic surgery had done last 8 months before but I did not get pregnant and my endometrium is thin but it reaches to 7 mm on my ovulation day .In this month I have gone for iui for one cycle for one time and pcod problem also their plss tell me that I have chances of pregnant.
Hello, everybody, I am Dr Puneet Nayak, CMD Prettislim Clinic. Today I will be talking about how to remain fit and healthy in today’s busy life. All of us want to remain fit and healthy, but we always complain we are short of time. I believe that more than shortness of time. It is the lack of motivation or the lack of action which makes us to not achieve our fitness goals. So first thing is that focus, that orientation, that yes, fitness is important, like other aspects of life like career, family life, social life, entertainment, fitness is also something important which needs to be given time, effort, energy and focus. Once you develop this orientation, then the next step will automatically come in. Next step is, finding good professionals. Like every other field of this world, fitness is a specialized field. You need good professionals or good centres where you can have specialized professionals like dieticians, physicians, fitness trainers, yoga trainers to help you achieve your fitness goals.
At Prettislim, we are eleven year old clinic with a team of 50 doctors, 25 dieticians, 20 counsellors and 6 physicians in our team. We help you achieve your fitness and slimming goals, through the use of human involvement as well as the use of latest technology, as well as the use of technology to give you reminders and support you during the program. So after finding a good professional place and centre, it is also very important to take charge of your fitness, because until you take charge then your goals will not be achieved. And it is also important to know that fitness is not an all-or-none phenomenon, it is not that either you have a big pot belly, or you have a six pack. You can always be somewhere in the middle.
So if you’re better than what you were yesterday, a week back, or a month back, you are in the right direction. So keep up the momentum. If you make unreasonable goals, then you’re bound to fail, and which will reduce your motivation and you will go haywire. So if you are better than what you were yesterday, a week back, or a month back, keep your bag packed and move ahead. You are in the right direction. Also, it is very important to keep a variety of fitness regimen. Sometimes you’re doing walking, jogging, treadmill, sometimes some games, this will keep you pep up, you will not get bored, otherwise, if you get bored you drop, everything and become lethargic. Keep a variety.
Also, it is important that use some good fitness nutritional supplements, like protein, fibre, calcium, vitamin, as they are very important to help you achieve your fitness goals. So be regular, don’t hesitate, it is going to help you. Apart from this, it’s also very important that sometimes it might happen that you may lose focus and you may go haywire. But don’t worry. Find a good occasion to remotivate yourself. It can be your birthday, a new year, a friend’s marriage, or it can be even your upcoming holiday. Use it as a motivation tool, and get your ball rolling again. In no time, you will be able to achieve your fitness goals again. Also, be attentive towards your fitness regimen. Read more, listen more, watch more about your fitness, because fitness is an ever-changing field.
Like in Prettislim we introduced four-in-one technology 4 years back. Where we use four technologies in one treatment of 60 minutes to help you lose your unwanted body fat. So you only need 60 minutes a week, which can definitely fit into your busy schedule. Over and above, you get dietician support through slimming tips as well as SMS, Whatsapp, and e-mail.
So what are you waiting for? If you don’t have time, still you can become fit and healthy by just giving 60 minutes a week. I am sure the tools which I have suggested you in my video would help you to achieve your fitness goals even if you’re busy. For more information, you can always connect me through Lybrate.com, or know more about us at www.prettislim.com.
Thank you very much.