Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShubhadaYour feedback matters!
Am a 20 year old married women. I vomited continuously with 5 to 6 days. My period date is appro 20 of this month. I wanna to make sure that whether am pregnant or not. Can you give the signs of pregnancy before period?
Hey Doc, I am 23 year male. I had an unprotected oral sex with a girl of unknown status on 25th june and I got viral on 21st september (after 13 weeks) which make me uneasy for more than 2months (fever for 4 days and then weakness all over my body, after one month persistent sore throat, body aches, cough, sometimes night sweats and white tongue etc). I got my self tested for hiv on 24oct, 9th nov, 10 dec (cmia) all came out negative but still today I have white tongue with some burning sensation at its tip No else symptom is there but sometime I got rash on my chest and sore throat. I am scared. I feel my lymphs are swollen. Please please help me.
I had abortion and cleaning on 25 aug and till I don't h dates. Delay of dates after abortion is normal?
Hi doctor i'm late now 5 days last month 11th mine period started but this month only cramping and white discharge (mucus) so pelvic also paining please tell me i'm pregnant or delay period I don't have stress now I already have 1 girl baby she is 29 months now c-section first one. I removed coper-t also 11 months over I checked 3 days before it shows negative.
My wife is not conceiving as it's 18 months passed of our marriage, she has thyroid problem but it's Normal now as she is taking medicine for that, and one lady doctor suggested OVALIFE plus for 3 months but no positive results till now. She has 28 days cycle of menstruation and bleeding is for 4 days only and some times period comes 3 -4 days earlier and sometimes 7 days later. please help.
Hello Dr. I'm prgrant. This is first month. Mujhe vomiting hoti hai. Pora din and rat jee machlta hai. Pet me halchal type rahhti. Milk nahi pee pati hun. Bada mushkil time. please help me.
I am 19 years old and I had sex in 18th November later on the same day I took ipill though it was protected sex, I got my periods on 28th of November it was normal period now it's Jan 18th and I still didn't get my periods though I consulted gynecologist she gave me a course of 5 days of regestrone which I completed on 16th of Jan. I got scan done it was all normal but the prob is I still don't get my periods. Doctors please help me out. Can scanning reports be wrong? I tested pregnancy almost 7 times it was negative all the time? What should I do to get my periods Please help me out please please please.
Hello doctor. Is c-section safe for HBV affected person. Viral load is very low and it's non-reactive. C-sec will not harm the baby right? Where Normal delivery may lead to scaratcs on vagina and baby skin?
I am 21 years old I have problem in my periods I get periods on 18 April then it delayed on next month and periods come on 23 may and on 23 may I have sex without precaution on the 1st day of mensuration and now its 28 june but periods are not coming please help me out as soon as possible.
Did breast size increase with sucking? Is there any time limit or what? My wife fears from this please suggest?
I had a baby its only 14 days old while breastfeeding my nipple is paining like anything even I can't able to feed properly please suggest me with this.
It might seem difficult to overcome feelings of it but there are in fact various ways you can deal with it. It is often observed that an individual feels ashamed or guilty about their urges.
In most cases, sexual repression stems from certain social and cultural norms. It affects both the sexes and generally sets off from an early age. Following are the ways to overcome sexual repression:
1. Teach yourself various sexual values - Whenever thoughts of sexual repression cloud your mind and lowers your sexual urges, try getting rid of these thoughts gradually. Replace your depressing thoughts with thoughts about sex being a natural activity. Teach yourself to look at sex differently and stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
2. Avoid taking negative opinions regarding sex from other people - You might long for a company when you are miserable and sexually repressed. Talking to people who are sexually repressed themselves will do little good as they might impose their own feeling on you. It's best not to take their advice or argue with them. Instead, you can form your own sexual values and strengthen them over time.
3. Be more vocal about sex - This conversation is not the one where you make sexual jokes or is otherwise completely irrelevant and of little use. Pour it and try conveying your feelings to people who are close and empathetic towards you. Interact with your partner and ask about their opinion on sexual repression and healthy sexual ideas.
4. Expose yourself to the sexual values of different culture - According to studies, Holland and Austria are among the most sexually liberal countries. Italy is also considered moderately liberal about its sexual values. You can try knowing about the various countries like Japan which is among the sexually repressed nations. Learning about various ways and forms of sexual repression will broaden our outlook and make you look at sex differently altogether. In a way, it can help you deal with your own sexual repression.
Related Tip: What If You Have Unprotected Sex??
What causes a breast lumps for girls? And what way or medicine to be taken or the best treatment to be prescribed.
Increasing your water intake is one of the most important things you can do when attempting to cleanse your body naturally.
- you should aim to drink at least 8 glasses or 2 quarts of water throughout the day.
You can increase your intake of water by drinking a glass first thing in the morning and with every snack or meal throughout the day.
- you can also eat fruit and veg with a high water content, such as watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and tomatoes.
- water flushes toxins and impurities out of your system by helping both the kidneys and the bowel to maintain their normal functions - eliminating waste.
- water also does a great job of keeping the skin looking healthy and young, preventing wrinkles and clearing the complexion.
- water stored in copper vessels or bottles is purified and cleansed because of copper's anti-bacterial properties.
For more tips/advices search for ssohm on internet.