Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShubhadaYour feedback matters!
Lumbar disc prolapse is common
The mri images and symptoms of the patient need not necessarily match.
Here comes the role of pain management specialist
He examines the patient thoroughly and offers treatment options like root injections or endoscopic discectomy under local anesthesia
These are simple safe and scientific
I want to know. During pregnancy of 9 months. Kitne time tak husband wife's intercourse nhi kar sakti. .or securely kab kr skte he?
Allergic Rhinitis or hay fever is a hypersensitive condition that causes irritation of the mucous membranes covering the nasal hole which leads to allergic reactions and symptoms. This aggravation happens when a person interacts with something that he or she is allergic to. This could be dust or smoke or any solid scent. This issue happens more regularly in the pre-winter and spring season as the dust particles are in the air during that season. However, here are a few homeopathic treatments with which one can cure this problem. You must ensure that these medicines are prescribed only by a doctor before you consume them:
- Allium Cepa: When there is watery release or discharge from the eyes alongside a runny nose, Allium Cepa is one of the best homeopathic medicines for Allergic Rhinitis or Hay Fever. The watery release from the nose is thin and harsh. In the meantime, the release from the eyes is a little thick. The eyes become red and are sensitive to light in such a condition.
- Arsenic Album: In situations where there is serious thirst and the patient feels really weak, Arsenic Album is one of the best Homeopathic medications for Allergic Rhinitis or Hay Fever. There might be anxiety and uneasiness with fever.
- Natrum Mur: In situations where there is a lot of sniffling and the symptoms begin with wheezing, Natrum Mur is very effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines for or allergic rhinitis. There is a lot of dryness of the mouth and the mucous membrane.
- Merc Sol: When the patient cannot endure warm or cold surroundings, Merc Sol is extremely effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines for allergic rhinitis or hay fever. There is a great amount of wheezing and watery release from the nose. This aggravates in clammy or wet climate. Increased sweating is another sign in order to take this medicine. There is a lot of salivation in the mouth.
- Arundo: At times when the symptoms start with extreme itching on the tongue as well as the nose, Arundo is especially suited to the case and is one of the best homeopathic prescriptions for allergic rhinitis or hay fever. There is a great deal of itching and tingling in the nose, the eyes and the top of the mouth. The feeling of smell gets to be distinctly lessened.
Homeopathy is best set to treat a wide range of hypersensitivities, allergies, infections and diseases. The purpose behind this is it does not attempt to treat the side effects of the hypersensitivities. Rather, it attempts to find the reason behind them and cure it from its roots. The main driver in sensitivities happens to be a hyperactivity of the immune system. This hyperactive immune system goes into an overdrive when it interacts with specific things and causes such allergic reactions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What should we avoid eating for pcod patient. I am suffering from scanty flow, infertility and severe hair fall. please help me.
You may lead a busy life and may have the responsibility of a career or a business and may also have to worry about paying up bills and instalments at the end of every month. All in all you may be completely tied up with the monotony of life and may be seeking some relief from all the problems and the only thing that may really come to your mind may be carnal pleasure and not just making yourself happy, but real and energized sex with your romantic partner.
While it may be very exciting to think about indulging in sex and trying out new things with the person you love. A lot of people hear stories and myths about the pain that accompanies sex and often feel apprehensive about getting on with the experience because of the fear of pain. However, when you are ready for your pleasurable experience and need to learn a few things and beat a few myths, it may help if you choose to meet a doctor who may be able help you learn a lot more about the pain.
Myth and facts:
One of the biggest myths that is prevalent in the world of sex is that males experience pain during intercourse, if the vaginal opening is excessively small, which is when the penis may have to be forced inside.
The fact is that vaginal openings are meant to be flexible and can accommodate a regular sized penis without causing much trouble. While you may have to put in some more effort than usual, it is not a painful process.
However, it is also a fact that males do experience pain during intercourse in a lot of cases and the reasons may be completely unrelated to the size of the vaginal opening. A lot of males suffer from different health issues due to which the act of sex becomes a painful one.
The problems and the treatment:
One of the most common problems that a lot of men face is the problem with the foreskin. Some may have issues with the foreskin by birth and others may develop the issues due to other health problems such as diabetes. Another major problem that a lot of males go through may be deformities, where the penis may not be shaped normally and may have a bend or arch because of which penetration during sex may become painful. Other problems that may be a cause for pain during sex in men may be the presence of STDs, allergies or injury. In all cases, it may help to seek the advice of a doctor who may specialize in the field and may be able to give you natural medication such as Ayurvedic solutions and help you come out of the problem.
Hiii doctor I am conceived now 3 rd months starts from today when doctors do anomaly scan for seeing baby brain development please reply me doctor when shall I take scan.
I took primolut n to delay my periods in first week of Jan as my date was 6th. Till 19th I didn't get my periods n I had unprotected sex on 15 17 n 19 n took 3 Ipill. On 15th after taking Ipill I had a little bleeding. N on 19th after taking Ipill I had less bleeding. But since 20th I am having regular bleeding like that of periods and has not stopped yet. Till how many days the bleeding will continue and what is it. Is it periods? I get very minor cramps .does this amount of bleeding from 19th to 26th rules out pregnancy Please help I am very much tensed Is this amount of bleeding ok. N if yes when it vl stop.
i have 21 years old only ,but recently I got married still oneyear .but now a days my weight was increase ,irregular periodic table etc, before marriage my weight was 64 only now 87 .how would I decrease my weight.
Mam and also I had gone for depression many times in this month regarding my job n family pblms may be that is the reason for my missing period I think and em in dilemma if bcoz my boy friend ejected his sperms on dress. I. E my pant. Plzzz guide me mam em very much disappointed and getting irritated for missing my periods?
Hello mam, I am 25 years and I have 01 year old baby boy recently two weeks back I have been placed copper t loop with doctor consultancy . From 3 days I am able to see slight bleeding irregularly. Is it common symptom? I am worried.
Hi my wife got pregnant from 26 March pls help me what precautions to be adopted fr good health of baby Nd wife, also tell me diet to be taken by my wife. Response my question in detail.
Haemoglobin is a protein rich in iron and is found in red blood cells. The main function of haemoglobin is to carry oxygen throughout the body. In other words, it carries oxygen from the lungs to the other parts of the body so that the cells can carry on with their basic functions. It also carries carbon dioxide back to the lungs from those cells so that this gas can be exhaled.
Haemoglobin is important for maintaining a healthy life. The normal levels of haemoglobin in human body include:
• 14-18g/dl for adult men
• 12-16g/dl for adult women
Foods that improve haemoglobin
- Consume iron-rich food products: According to National Anaemia Action Council, lack of iron is the most common cause behind low haemoglobin levels. To improve iron content in your blood, you can take asparagus, tofu, almonds, oysters, fortified breakfast cereals, liver, red meat, shrimp, spinach, dates and lentils. However, consult your doctor for the right intake, as too much consumption of iron may be harmful for your health.
- Improve your vitamin C intake: Absorption of iron is improved if vitamin C is taken in adequate quantities. Lemon, tomatoes, papaya, oranges, strawberries, bell peppers, broccoli, grapefruit, etc. are some of the fruits that are rich in vitamin C. In fact, if there is a deficiency of vitamin C in our blood, haemoglobin levels go down. You may also take vitamin supplements to improve haemoglobin in your body, but consult a doctor first.
- Focus on food items rich in folic acid: This acid is basically vitamin B complex, which is required to make red blood cells. Food products that are rich in folic acid include rice, liver, breakfast cereals, sprouts, dried beans, wheat germ, peanuts etc. A diet comprising 200-400 milligrams of foliates is enough to supplement your Vitamin B needs.
- Include beetroot as a part of your diet: Rich in iron, folic acid, fibres and potassium, beetroot helps in augmenting haemoglobin levels. Drinking beetroot juice daily increases the iron content in your red blood cells.
- Have apples: They are rich in iron and if you have an apple daily, then your haemoglobin level will improve significantly. If possible, take a green apple with its skin. Apple juice mixed with beetroot juice has a marked effect on haemoglobin levels. You can also add some ginger or lemon juice to this mixture and have the concoction twice a day.
- Eat blackstrap molasses: This food is rich in iron, vitamin, folic acid etc. and improves the haemoglobin level in your blood. Take 2 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses and apple cider vinegar each, mix them in a cup of water and drink this concoction once a day.
Hi I am 25 yrs old female. I am planning to reduce my weight because I gained a lot of weight after my delivery. I am a breastfeeding mom. I came to know that there are some medicines in homeopathy for weight reduction. So please suggest me the type of medicine and whether it is suitable for a breastfeeding mom.
Pregnancy is a very special time in a woman's life when there is an added focus to take care of yourself and your unborn child. The adage 'you are what you eat' takes on a whole new meaning during this period as it becomes the soon to be mother's responsibility to pack in extra nutrition to nourish her growing bump. Doctors often add in a dose of vitamins to ensure that the both mother and child are well nourished. But beyond that, the food choices you make will maintain a healthy weight gain for you and your baby and eventually even help when you want to shed the extra weight after your child is born.
Here are some tips to have a perfect diet during your pregnancy
- Load up on the good stuff: Even if you've always been eating healthy, it is time to crank things up a notch and include more proteins, vitamins, minerals especially folic acid and iron and some extra calories for energy and increase it as you progress in your pregnancy. But eating to get more nutrients doesn't have to mean eating more in general. If you are already at a healthy weight, then you don't need extra calories in the first trimester. In the second trimester, you need about 340 extra calories a day and about 450 extra calories a day in the third trimester. The numbers will change if you are underweight or overweight.
- Say no to some: During pregnancy, give a skip to food items like raw seafood and undercooked meat and poultry. This could lead to potentially dangerous infections. Other foods to steer clear from include unpasteurized milk and soft cheese. All of these are possible sources of bacteria that can be harmful to an unborn child. It is always good to give your fruits and veggies a good extra wash, as always. Try to avoid the known culprits like popular local fruits that may be laden with artificial ripeners. Also avoid food with excess oil or preservatives. You will also have to say a complete no to alcohol or smoking during this period. While most sites suggest that you also ditch your caffeine fix, you can best keep it less than 200 mg or 12 ounces in a day. Stick to decaffeinated tea and sodas when possible. Some other foods that have to be avoided during pregnancy are packaged food, cold drinks, preserved food items as they contain preservatives, which are harmful. Also, chinese food should be avoided as it contains monosodium glutamate, which is again harmful due to teratogenic chemical.
- Diet a big no: Another big no during pregnancy is dieting or controlling the intake of food to lose weight. Pregnancy is the time you actually, for once, get to legally gain weight and be happy about. Don't mess up your natural system with forced diets.
- Keep the food coming: Pregnancy is the time for food craving at all odd hours and the time to give into them without an ounce of guilt! If you are dealing with nausea and food aversion, try to stick to small meals throughout the day. Replace the chips with carrot sticks and the pizza slice with soup. If that sweet tooth starts acting up, give it a frozen fruit dessert or shake.
How to avoid pregnancy if we do not want to use condoms? any medicine. When it is safe to have sex without these precautions like after her periods or before her periods.
We have a baby boy but at the time of delivery she had placenta acrita's symptoms two years back. Now she conceived again but for now we are not prepare for another baby and don't want any kind of risk, we want to abort this baby. She missed one mC cycle only. Kindly suggest how we can proceed for this abortion. Her blood group is AB-.
I am 25 years old female and I did not get my periods for last 1 month. I have checked in UPT it's shows positive. I consulted doctor she gave me abortion pills. 1 tablet I took on Wednesday by 7 pm and she told me to take another 4 pills today by 1 pm. But now I can't take in emergency I am going native. Should I take this pills today night or tomorrow morning. Please help me doctor.
A lot of smokers now are well aware of the dangers of smoking, but yet they find it hard to quit this habit. In fact, even repeated attempts to quit smoking fail after a few days as they tend to give in to a variety of withdrawal symptoms. In case you are searching for a permanent solution to de-focus and avoid tobacco intake, yoga is the way to venture out of the smoke and free yourself of the addiction.
Compelling well-being programs that plan to improve people and bring back their focus on things that help them lead a solid and happy life can be sought. In this manner, their friends and families get a chance to inhale fresh air as well. Yoga is one such measure which can be used.
Here are a couple of yoga poses that are helpful in getting rid of tobacco addiction:
- Kapal bhati pranayama (skull shining breathing procedure): This asana tends to enhance the blood flow, improve the sensory system, restore brain cells and quiet the mind. This pranayama likewise clears the nadis (the energy channels) and fights the temptation of smoking.
- Nadi shodhan pranayama (alternate nostril breathing procedure): Discharge accumulated stress, quiet your brain, sanitise and adjust your naadis (unobtrusive energy channels) with this pranayama. The nadi shodhan pranayama works effectively for some respiratory problems and helps you cope with your addiction of tobacco.
- Bhujanagasana (cobra posture): The cobra posture improves blood circulation and expands your abdomen. It lessens exhaustion and is additionally useful for people with respiratory illnesses. This yoga acts as a stress reliever and minimises the desire of smoking.
- Setu bandhasana (bridge posture): The bridge posture opens up the lungs and enhances the supply of oxygen to the body. It additionally extends different parts of the body, quiets the mind, diminishes tension, depression and stress, which keeps you far from smoking.
- Shishuasana (child posture): The child posture unwinds the body, quiets down the nervous system and eases the body from stress.
- Trikonasana (triangle posture): The triangle posture extends and strengthens different parts of the body. This yoga pose is an extremely powerful physical and mental balance for the body. It also diminishes nervousness and stress, and helps you fight the desire of tobacco.
- Sarvangasana (bear stand): The shoulder stand supplies the mind with more blood and also calms it down. It additionally mitigates stress and misery, thereby killing the desire of smoking.
- Shavasana (corpse posture): The corpse stance should be performed last as it releases the body into a profound, reflective condition of rest and alleviates tension. This yoga posture restores the body and diminishes stress and tension.
Yoga is a very beneficial form of releasing stress and tension as well as your addictions. It takes a long time to show results but the results are long-lasting and highly effective. Always practise yogasana and pranyam under guidence of yoga teacher or expert.