Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shubangi ChouguleYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 26 years old female. Actually I am trying for pregnancy for past two years. I m married since three years. Now I have got Fibroids in my breast. I mtaking homeopathy medicines. Is it ok? will it cure.
Suffering from pcos from last 5 to 6 year. Earlier I was taking metformin n ginnete. But later I left because they ask me to take for 1 yr. Please suggest me some thing from ayurvedic or from home remedy.
5 tulsi drops If you want cure take 2 tulsi drops Antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogenic, fever, headache, Sore throat, cold, cough, flu, chest congestion. Chronic bronchitis, asthma Vitamin a and c hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu. Ailments, strengthening immunity, fighting bacterial, viral, diabetes.
I am 39 week pregnant, my Hb is continuously 9.3, my Doc says it's very low n need iron shots. I don't think it's necessary. Please help.
Hi, I am 32 years old Male. I use KS dotted condom. But I don't know my partner is getting urine infection after sex (her assumption is bcoz of the condom). She doesn't like to use the condom while having sex. Also she do not want to get pregnant as well. But I can't have happy sex while ejaculation without condom. Pls advice which condom can I use to avoid urine infection to my partner or because of any other issue she is getting urine infection. Thank you.
My both fallopian tubes has dilation due to infection and I am unable to get conceive so kindly advise me how can I conceive naturally.
My wife has uterus fibroid for two years period not at time very painfull and smell please help us thanks.
Men's sexual problems:
Around 4 in 10 men experience sex problems.
Men's sexual problems can happen at any time of life, but become more common with age.
Most sexual problems can be treated - so seek medical advice if you have concerns.
Men's sex problems include:
1. Erectile dysfunction - sometimes called impotence - is a problem getting and keeping an erection for sex.
2. Premature ejaculation, this is coming sooner than he'd like to during sex.
3. Inhibited ejaculation, retarded ejaculation, when the man is slow to ejaculate.
4. Retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of out of the penis.
5. Less interest in sex, loss of sex drive or libido.
What causes men's sexual problems?
Men's sex problems may be due to:
1. Physical causes, including diabetes, heart disease and other long-term health conditions
2. Alcohol abuse
3. Drug abuse
4. Medication side-effects, including some antidepressants
8. Worries over sexual performance, unrealistic expectations about sexual performance
9. Relationship problems
10. Low testosterone
11. Past traumatic sexual experiences.
How are men's sex problems diagnosed?
A doctor will ask about symptoms, review a man's medical history and may carry out a physical examination.
A gp or sexual health clinic may be able to make a diagnosis - or a referral may be made to specialists for further assessments, tests or treatment.
Specialists who may help with men's sex problems include:
1. Urologists, who specialise in the urinary tract and reproductive system
2. Endocrinologists, who specialise in conditions affecting hormones
3. Neurologists, who specialise in the body's nerve networks
4. Sex therapists or counsellors
5. Mental health specialists.
What tests are used to diagnose men's sex problems?
Diagnostic tests for men's sex problems include:
- Blood tests, to identify any hormone problems, such as low testosterone, and any undiagnosed medical problems, such as diabetes
- Checking blood flow to the penis for any blockages or restrictions
- Nerve checks, for any loss of sensation, such as complications of diabetes
- Night-time penis rigidity tests, to check if natural erections that happen at night are stronger than a man may experience while awake, which may suggest psychological causes.