Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shrutika Thakkar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shrutika ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Best Dr I Ever Met.... Softspoken...The doctor explained everything in detail. I would recommend her strongly for the service. N.M Gandhi hospital with great staff and Dr. Shrutika Thakkar is kind and compassionate doctor and best gynec.
Menstrual cramps affects all ages of menstruating women, ranging from mild to severe crippling ones. Menstrual cramps may sometimes develop along with irregular blood flow, irritability, headache, fatigue and extreme discomfort in the lower abdominal region. Also light exercises, warm beverage and hot compress may provide momentary relief; these may also aggravate the cramps causing utmost misery.
Homeopathy is a safe, natural and non-toxic method of treating any physical discomfort, disease and infection. It can effectively cure mild infections as well as severe organ malfunctioning. Homeopathy never causes adverse side effects that may be detrimental to the general well being of a person.
Some homeopathy remedies known to ease and cure menstrual cramps:
- Belladonna is known to provide relief from violent, throbbing muscle spasms in the lower abdomen that come suddenly during the course of menstruation. It controls profuse bleeding and prevents blood clots. It is also known to keep irritability and depression in check during this time period.
- Chamomilla is prescribed to patients who are hypersensitive to pain and easily lose mental and emotional stability. The pain is sharp and stinging and extends down to the inner thighs. There are blood clots and profuse bleeding, causing agonizing discomfort to the patient.
- Pulsatilla is prescribed to patients who grow extremely sensitive, depressed and suffer from temporary mental breakdowns during the menstruating period. The cramps are accompanied by nausea and dizziness.
- Magnesia Phos is prescribed to patients who find a little relief from warm applications, bending forward and comforting food or beverages. This is mostly given to women who feel the cramps centred on the uterus but radiating to all sides.
- Caulophyllum is a remedy meant for women who feel the onset of painful cramps before the menstruation begins. Lower abdominal pain, dizziness and a sudden spell of malaise precede the menstruation.
- Apis is meant for women who feel sharp stinging pain near the ovaries, accompanied with dark red mucous and the urine is generally very scanty and dark coloured.
- Veratrum Album is given to patients who have severe cramps accompanied by diarrhoea and nausea.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi doctor, Is any possibility for a woman to know that she is 10 days pregnant with in 22 days from the date of sex with out taking any urine or blood test?
I am 26 years old female. I got married in April 18. While getting intimate we always use protection. I always feel itchy down there and there is a continuous vaginal discharge and bad odour. In the start it was very itchy but now itching and rashes have become very less. But still just after getting intimate there is swelling rashes and itching in the vagina for 2-3 days. We get intimate in 7-8 days as we meet on weekends. And also intimacy gets painful after a few minutes it starts to burn down there.
How to get pregnant after marriage how many times have to do sex per day, how many days have to do to get pregnancy.
Hlo sir/madam, I am lady of 38 years old and now I am suffering from thyroid and I have two child's with operation delivery! Now I have a problem that my body weight is 88 kg and I am look so fatty, and bad! Please suggest me how to reduce weight and look slim and fight against thyroid?
Hello doctor. My menstrual date was 24th every month. But this time didn't get yet. I waited for 4 days. Today I performed hcg urine test also. Showing negative. What to do.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Helps you fight bone disorders: Paneer is rich in Omega - 3 & 6 fatty acids, which helps you fight bone disorders such as arthritis.
- Gives boost to your hair and skin: As it is rich in antioxidants, vitamins its consumption promotes good hair and skin health.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.
Note: One should be cautious for the high level of sodium and high level of cholesterol in cottage cheese made from whole milk. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!