Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shruti TapiwalaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am facing a problem of irresistible urine. If a laugh or run or get scared. My urine passes out. I am not able to control it. Please help.
Hi 26 M OLD, I have stones in kediny past 2 year taken many medicins its now curing so what should I do. If problem.
In suffering from drastic weight loss fatigue back pain n my knees they feel like they're not even there. I'm 27 and I also have bleeding when passing motion and urine is always dal yellow. Feel so uneasy and restless every time. Have trouble sleeping as well not even fr a single day I'm able to have peaceful sleep. The drastic weight loss from 94 to 55 in just over a month is worrying me even though I eat a lot.
SIR, I HAVE A PROBLEM OF FREQUENT URINATION, constant urge to urinate AND continuous URINE DRIBBLING PROBLEM. After urination I feel like my bladder is not emptied completely. However Problem is not felt at night as well as in early morning hours and My first urination in the morning goes quite well. But as the day passes, problem starts again. MY USG PVR IS NORMAL. I have attached other reports like uroflometry, urine Routine, culture, semen culture .DOCTOR ADVISED ME TO TAKE CONTIFLO ICON 0.4 TABLET ONE PER DAY. I am taking it since last 40 days. BUT MY symptoms ARE NOT IMPROVING MUCH.
I am 23years old and I feel weakness and my digestion system week so back to back go toilet and my weat loss my heath regularly back. Pleas help me.
My kid is 5 months old. Till now he has been given breast milk. We have started formula feed (nestle nan pro 1) one week back. From that time onwards my kid is passing urine in pale yellow and motion in dark green colour. Is this a serious issue?
Sir I am having a stone of 5.6 mm in right kidney so please suggest me what to do .is there any medicine which van help me or not?
I am 31year male. I have urinal problem. I can not bear urine for more than one minute. I think it is oab.
In june 2016 I had detection of kidney stone.In January 2017 a stone of 13.5 mm was removed by operation (laparoscopy). Blood test shows Presence of Calcium in my body is below than required range. Doctor said that my body is capable of producing stones so In Future my body will definitely produce stones. I need advice what should be precautions to prevent production of kidney stones? Is there any way so that my body will never produce any kidney stone?
My wife aged 56 years have urinary tract infection since one month and consulting doctor who advised urine culture test prescribed tablet taxing for 10 days and advised tablet toxin for 10 days and advised urine complete test after medication. Despite medication her result shows plenty of puss cells again. Sir, we want to know what could be the reason. May be the reason she started having insulin could be one of the cause? Or she got a loop fixed about ,5 years before for excess bleeding and the same is due to be removed in February next year. Whether that could be a reason we want to know. Please advise Regards.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.