Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shruti Tapiwala
Submit a review for Dr. Shruti TapiwalaYour feedback matters!
Repeatedly I have urinary infection. Urine always have yellow color and most times I have pain in my waist. What should I do?
Hey, i got blood with while I go to toilet. Then it came out with shit .tomorrow I eat too much hot food like mutton, chicken, fish, egg. And I am also getting pain insider upper side of penis part where the legs are bend. Is this a serious problem?
My creatinine is 1.20 and also have polycystic kidney disease. Please give me suggestions and what treatment be needed.
I am 34 year old. I have fever for last 20 days. When I take drug I am well 2 ya 3 days. After fever with cold. Dr. Says urine infaction. I take megnex forte 1.5 g (bd) and mikacin 500 g bd. Please suggest cure.
The main job of the kidneys is to balance the electrolytes in the blood and maintain the pH homeostasis. The kidneys also remove waste products from the blood and boost your metabolism.
To prevent injuries and diseases in the kidneys, you can undertake the following steps to keep your kidneys healthy:
- Hydrate yourself: You need to drink sufficient water to improve kidney function and the ability of the kidneys to flush out the toxins from the body. Drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water will help in keeping your kidneys fighting fit.
- Eat healthy: The kidneys need to be healthy to perform their regular function. In order to keep them healthy, you need to eat the right kind of foods for sufficient nutrition. Include foods such as watermelons, oranges, parsley in your diet for better kidney function.
- Cut down on your salt intake: Consuming too much salt increases the quantity of sodium in your meals. It increases the sodium content in your blood and increases your blood pressure which might lead to the formation of kidney stones.
- Quit smoking: If you want to take care of your kidneys, you must quit smoking immediately. Smoking harms the blood vessels and hampers the flow of blood to the kidneys. When the flow of blood to the kidneys is obstructed, they cannot function properly. Excessive smoking also increases the chances of high blood pressure and kidney cancer.
- Urinate when you need to: Filtration is the most important kidney function as the wastes and water are eliminated through the bladder. Although your bladder is well-equipped to hold in urine for a long time, you start feeling the urge to urinate once it is filled. If you resist the urge, your bladder starts stretching more than necessary and affects the filtration function of the kidneys.
- Engage in physical exercise: A lot of medical practitioners believe that obesity and kidney issues are very closely linked. Being obese increases the chance of kidney injuries. Thus, engaging in some form of physical exercise is advisable as it keeps your weight under check and releases anti-stress hormones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Doctor sir, I am suffering from sugar and high bp last 5 yr now a days my urine I saw white colour jhag (phena) I am 65 years old man kindly suggest me medicine.
Kidney failure or infections are usually unsafe and serious diseases. Their consequences affect every single other organ in the body. Minor problems in the kidney may demonstrate no side effects. However, when the sickness progresses, it can bring about numerous serious indications, for example, seizure, tissue squandering, gastrointestinal bleeding and a failure state. Total kidney failure requires routine dialysis until a transplant operation can be performed.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, is a very effective cure for kidney problems. It eradicates the problem from its roots and helps prevent any further diseases and problems in the kidney. Homoeopathic solutions have had been successful in treating kidney diseases for which standard prescription give no cure and are not effective. Some of the homoeopathic cures are as follows:
- Ammonium carb's rubrics: Taken when there is excruciating pee. This includes white, burning, insufficient, painful or orange urine with drowsiness and weakness.
- Apis mel's rubrics: These are used when there is general oedema or swelling, kidney aggravation and inability to pass urine.
- Arsenic alb's rubrics: This occurs when there is trouble in passing urine. Also useful in case of uremia, nephritis, urgent need to urinate or urinating without knowing.
- Aurum met's rubrics: When there is difficulty in maintenance of urine and the urine constitutes of mucous like residue.
- Berberis' rubrics: When there is hypertension, renal (kidney) stones, dull yellow or green urine and neuralgic pain originating from the kidneys.
- Cannabis indica’s rubric: Used in case of a urinary tract diseases.
- Cantharsis' rubrics: This is used in cases of delicacy in kidney regions, renal colic and nephritis (kidney irritation).
- Chelidonium's rubrics: These are effective when a person goes through the urge of urinating a lot at night when there are abundant urination and pale white pee.
- Cuprum Aas' rubrics: When there is kidney failure, excruciating pee and stained pee.
- Cuprum met's rubrics: It is used when a person goes through bed-wetting, extremely watery urine, and feels shooting pain in the urethra.
- Helonia's rubrics: Used when there is kidney irritation, albuminous (white) pee, sickliness, cramps and bluntness.
- Juniper's rubrics: Used when there is difficulty in retaining water.
- Kali carb's rubric: Used in case of kidney stones, and is a general solution for problems in the kidneys.
- Sanicula's rubrics: Used when the bladder is swollen, there are kidney stones and kidney irritation.
- Terebinthum's rubrics: When there is blood in the urine, kidney irritation and urinary tract aggravation.
- Urea's rubrics: In cases of are general oedema (swelling because of water maintenance) and extreme pain in the urethra.
- Opium's rubrics: Used in cases of uremia (a type of blood disease), general oedema, dark stool, white urine, concealment of urine, swelling of the stomach, mucous-like urine and uremic shakings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.